Jamai Raja

The future of SidNi!!!!

rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
SidNi is currently in the most complicated, complex stage of their life😕😕 Everything is confusing and complicated that it won't be easy to untie the knots and will really take some good time😕 But anyway SidNi reunion would take place, but the million dollar question is how???😕
My analysis regarding the current situation is as follows:

1) Simran and her deal is the major hindrance in SidNi reunion
To have a reunion Sid should break the deal. Now, he can do it without Simran's consent or Simran can redeem and take back the deal😕 Sid going back on his word looks really impossible, but that can happen only when some compelling circumstances come like something really bad happening to Roshni or she doing something deliberately Simran redeeming is a distant dream, so I rule out that option😡😡

2) Only Raj can play an important role
One another possibility is Raj threatening and forcing Simran to take back her deal😕 In the fear of getting kicked out from the house Simran can fake a redemption or Kritika can manipulate her saying she don't have a problem with Roshni  (otherwise Kri too would have to live a beggars life🥱)

3) DD is NOT a major factor in SidNi separation or patch up😕

The reason is simple, DD is not a major hindrance in their relation anymore. If Sid comes and says he want Roshni back, she would readily agree b'coz she knows Roshni's happiness is with Sid.😊 Even if she didn't agree, nothing would happen.. If Roshni decides she want to be with Sid & Sid decides to take her back, DD may not able to stop them. I don't think she would do any cheap emotional drama like Mera mara hua mooh dekhega🥱🥱
           And even in patch up, she can't have a major role, b'coz she can't force Sid to break the deal😕 She can only provide opportunities for SidNi meetings or advice Sid to reconsider his decision but she can't do anything more to change Simran or break the deal, even after knowing about the truth that Sid did it to get back DD property😕

So, to have a reunion the entire onus lies on SID and the deal😕 So, something has to be done about it. DD's past story or Shiv can't have a major role here, since they can't do anything about Simran and her deal. I think DD's husband is introduced now, so that Sid can be around Patel house😆 Since he don't have memory and acts crazy, Sid would have to be there for help. And even DD - Roshni break up too would happen, so Sid will get some job in Patel house😉 Otherwise I don't think DD's past story can help in SidNi reunion...😕😕

Any ideas guyss???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well said dear... agreed to all the points😊
But according to SBS they said, after Shiv's intro some twist is gonna reunite SidNi. And DD also said, she'll reveal Roshni the reason behind ignoring her love for Sid...
So, DD's past is gonna reveal which some how connects SidNi relationship... In this case, it may affect Sid in some or someother way and will head towards SidNi patch up😊 But I really can't think much how can Sid back up frm the deal what his mom made & how Shiv could be responsible for SidNi patch up
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hmm u r right
i never thought from that point
that dd cannot make sidni reunite
i think raj and beeji may play a major deal
shiv too may play an important role
sim has to be punished kri jailed
stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
maybe after her father enters, she will be distraught and Sid will want to help her get over the fact that her father is alive but he left, hence he will try to fix Roshni and her dad relationship...Leading up to him realizing he wants to be with her...that is what I think
pree8714 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I jus hope cvs dont drag dis nonsense like d first separation and story continues wid sid doin his duties as Jamai and beta a husband no matter what has to chose his love above as his promises r more towards his wife I hope something bad happens to roshni n he breaks down n says it loud about simran I just want raj to throw them out of the house
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pree8714

I jus hope cvs dont drag dis nonsense like d first separation and story continues wid sid doin his duties as Jamai and beta a husband no matter what has to chose his love above as his promises r more towards his wife I hope something bad happens to roshni n he breaks down n says it loud about simran I just want raj to throw them out of the house

This is exactly what I'm thinking that separation will be dragged and if it is this time it won't be either good for the cvs or for us. Because we have waited so long. I don't understand why would Sid bother to take up responsibilities of uniting roshni and her father when he is no one to them. Can't he just live in peace. As far as I'm concerned about Simran, I want her to spill the beans of her own deeds like rajveer did to roshni and that would be awesome. Or she can die like her jamai or go back to her abusive husband. Or leave the show but that would be impossible because these actors and actress love JR too much. But want SidNi patch anyhow. But we are all wondering how is this possible. If Simran dies that would be possible. But seriously cvs that can't drag the separtion.
I'm tried of typing I want SidNi reunion and patience is over. I think cvs planned SidNi reunion and marriage at the end of the show for us. Edited by paru10 - 8 years ago
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Looks like somehow Sid will get connected to Shiv and he may invite Sid to the party, Shiv being all crazy, everyone(DD) will have to allow Sid to come in the party.. then i guess like you said, once the deal is out in front of Raj and Beeji and DD... all of them together can plan to reunite SidNi .. and with that track if Raj behaves harshly with Simran i guess we have to bear with Simran's redemption too.. but really i do not want to see the latter one at all !! 😡
rachana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agreed all ur points...👏

I think DD's husband is introduced now, so that Sid can be around Patel house - this was so true if sidni can't meet each other that was biggest torture for us...😳 I thk aft DD tells abt shiv to sid, maybe she ll ask his help to handle roshni or he himself takes the responsibility to unite roshni and her dad bcoz he knw how much she missing her dad and even if he left her his only wish is that she should get all the happiness so that he can do anything, until he can't stop himself from doing so even if she avoids him...😊 

And even DD - Roshni break up too would happen, so Sid will get some job in Patel house - I don't thk sid ll get a job to unite maa- beti bcoz this time ( now their relation is understandable one 😊)they won't fight like b4, once DD ll says abt their past she ll forgive her instantly...😛 

I don't think DD's past story can help in SidNi reunion - here i have a doubt whether dd's past ll help sidni or not but somehow mine saying it ll help...😆😆

And aft sidni reunion i want a track for simran in that she ll ask forgiveness from everyone but none shouldn't forgive her so easily especially sidni they let her to suffer alone with her daughter😃 ( donno whether she ll thr for her that time😊)...😆

rosesidni thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: madhuharini

well said dear... agreed to all the points😊

But according to SBS they said, after Shiv's intro some twist is gonna reunite SidNi. And DD also said, she'll reveal Roshni the reason behind ignoring her love for Sid...
So, DD's past is gonna reveal which some how connects SidNi relationship... In this case, it may affect Sid in some or someother way and will head towards SidNi patch up😊 But I really can't think much how can Sid back up frm the deal what his mom made & how Shiv could be responsible for SidNi patch up

Even I want to know what the twist is... I can't think about anything😕😕
rosesidni thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pree8714

@bold  This time the story can't continue like that since Sid is not the jamai and he can't help Patel's and keep distance from Roshni at the same time😕... But they should really not drag this🥱