Users

Frequent Posters

suearmaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

Awesome update
Loved it
Finally zoya got know who Asad is. They find each other again. Razia way of behaving asad was fishy
Looking forward for an update soon
Thanks for pm

yay! Ur here!
Asif bhai me apka wait kar ri thi
m glad u love the update
thanku so much
nd bhai mene abhi tak zoya ki ammi ka naam mention ni kiya bt koi baat ni ab aapne razia keh diya to i'll keep her in mind nd write next part πŸ˜‰
suearmaniac thumbnail
Originally posted by: MeDHellsAngel

Acha laga asad ka ana.Mjhe toh laga phir vapis chala gaya vo guest dekhkar.Main mar dalti tujhe agar aisa hota tohπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†But i loved the whole update.😳</font>[/DIV]

hahaha 🀣
chalo bach gayi me
glad u love it
msingh27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wonderful update..I wonder whats the story with zoya's mom & sis..thank you for the pm..looking forward to the next update
radadolcevida thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi dear,
What to say? really brillant update and well written too. the first part of Zoya's pov was really wonderful described, reading those words touched me really deep and I understand every of her word and turnoil. I could have said the same.
The part when she described her mother and Humeira as selfish person hurted me, we can understand why she was so obsessed to find Asad, because he gave her what she didn't get in her family and it was love. And as duityfull daughter, she did what she had to do but in the same time, her behavior increased this rift between her family and her. Who was to blame? i guess no one.

Coming to Asad's pov, it was also nice. It took him two days to confess, why men are so slow πŸ˜†? Anyway, I can understand that he didn't want to receive another slap from her. But it was worth to wait, seeing how hapy you describe her once she knew who it was? She didn't ask any proof, like she felt it. It can sound quick while i read it but it sounds correct too for her to accept this stranger without clear proof.

It was really a wonderful chapter and finally they met to never seperate or did you plan to add other masala πŸ˜ƒ?
suearmaniac thumbnail
Originally posted by: msingh27

wonderful update..I wonder whats the story with zoya's mom & sis..thank you for the pm..looking forward to the next update
<div></div>

thanku :)
seen u after long
i missed ur comments!
Next update me it'll get clear
--Sumi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: suearmaniac

hey sum 😊
thanku so much yar πŸ€—

Hey sue 
It's my pleasure  πŸ€—
On your thread 
Magic number 1111
Edited by azsumay - 8 years ago
Ajuzangel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovvveee
asya are there for each other now
it's strange humera and her mom didn't gave her any importance
shockingly zoya's dad left nothing for her
but happy asad is there for zoya now
awesome update
what her mother is now planning by seeing asad
thanks for pm
update soon
suearmaniac thumbnail
Originally posted by: radadolcevida

Hi dear,
What to say? really brillant update and well written too. the first part of Zoya's pov was really wonderful described, reading those words touched me really deep and I understand every of her word and turnoil. I could have said the same.
The part when she described her mother and Humeira as selfish person hurted me, we can understand why she was so obsessed to find Asad, because he gave her what she didn't get in her family and it was love. And as duityfull daughter, she did what she had to do but in the same time, her behavior increased this rift between her family and her. Who was to blame? i guess no one.

Coming to Asad's pov, it was also nice. It took him two days to confess, why men are so slow πŸ˜†? Anyway, I can understand that he didn't want to receive another slap from her. But it was worth to wait, seeing how hapy you describe her once she knew who it was? She didn't ask any proof, like she felt it. It can sound quick while i read it but it sounds correct too for her to accept this stranger without clear proof.

It was really a wonderful chapter and finally they met to never seperate or did you plan to add other masala πŸ˜ƒ?

</font>

Hey rada :)
thanku so much yar. I always love to read ur comments! Just love every word in it. Its my happy hour to read ur comment πŸ˜†
Yes zoya never got love bt nw she will.
Men being slow...well idk m a girl 🀣 nd being a girl it gets hard to write 4rm his pov. But i try nd u love it 4 whch m really very glad 😊
haha masala? Haan add karungi par in favour of asya romance nd u all
stay tuned πŸ˜‰
thanks 4 reading
suearmaniac thumbnail
Originally posted by: azsumay

[DIV]Hey sueIt's my pleasureπŸ€—On your thread.Magic number 1111

oh thats great πŸ€—
congo nd become a dazzler soon

suearmaniac thumbnail