hehehe yes.frm now on feel good😆
yes he passed away🥱
partly right👍🏼.the funeral part
lets see
i loved ur comment and i always do😛

-simmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
In a while in a while kr rhi h akhir kb degi update??
suearmaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NnonaA

I think I didn't commented or did I? Just forget it.

It was awesome.
Zoya dancing was well written.
Lol the tattoo part was really fun.
Slap was quite unexpected for me .
Yaar when r u gona unveil the story.

i don't remember either😉
anyways thanku ..thanku so much
story gonna continue today

suearmaniac thumbnail

Originally posted by: -simmi-

In a while in a while kr rhi h akhir kb degi update??

hahaaa...sry yaar
replies poore karke deti hu😆
mujhe pta tha koi na koi to yahi bolega mujhe...u were the expected one😉
suearmaniac thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaughtyRiya

awesome update
loved it
waiting for next part
thanks for pm

get well soon paru di

thanku riya😃
next part coming up

suearmaniac thumbnail

Originally posted by: swapno

aaah..Asad knows now...but Zoya doesn't...

But now Asad will find her...
awaiting for more...

yes he wil sadia😃
suearmaniac thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess_surbhi

amazing part
loved it
thanks4pm

thanku😃
suearmaniac thumbnail

thanku for wishes
she's fine now😛

-simmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: suearmaniac

<font color="#FF0000">hahaaa...sry yaar
replies poore karke deti hu😆
mujhe pta tha koi na koi to yahi bolega mujhe...u were the expected one😉
</font>

ab meri itni b tareef mat karo 😆 *shinchan style*
suearmaniac thumbnail

credit- ImmortalLove

CHAPPY #5

zoya's pov

love's seasoning

2 days passed longer than I thought.my father was buried on Saturday and now his soul rest in peace...that's all I can wish.last 2 nights were terrible...my mother's totally devasted and I couldn't help but sympathise with her. Humairah's tears just won't stop coz she was closer to abbu than me. I used to roam around the country but humairah always stayed with him...nd I can totally understand her plight. As for me...yes I stayed strong only coz I know my father wanted me to. He wanted me to take care of my family...and for one thing m very glad! My hard work all of these years would surely support ammi and humairah...my needs are not wat I care now! 2 days and I still feel hollow...why can't these tears just flow and give my throat some relief! The lump seems to be choking my voice box and I can't speak much.huh! so much pity on me that I can't even cry with my family?

I miss abbu...but I was never a close daughter to my parent's. I just used to study and if I needed something I wud ask them.somehow I managed to get a scholarhip and started to work at playhouse as a part time job. That was happiest moment of my life...i raised money! Then my success flourished and I began taking care of my own needs.but now I'm feeling like I've suddenly grown up so  much...I'm given my family's responsibility...I don't know if m ready for this or not...? The future seems dangerous and unknown. Life goes blank when I think now...but I remember when I was a kid ...I always used to think my life with my love. I just wish if he wud have been here with me...he wud have advised me or helped me to attain these responsibilities. Humairah's a big girl and my abbu left everything to her. That kinda pricked something inside my heart. I admit I never wanted anything from him ever but he was my abbu! Wasn't he supposed to leave something to his elder daughter too...m not sure if I'm important anymore.

Nobody's caring about me! Ammi and humairah are just supporting each other in their agony and what abt me?i've lost my father too...yet I went and hugged them but they didn't even look at me! I can see lot of change ever since i came back from goa. Humairah seems to ignore me...huh! but sad that when my so called ammi needed money she sent a servant to take it. I don't mind giving money to her for she's my ammi but she cud have come by herself! I never earned money thinking I was doing for others...call me selfish but I was always like this...limited earning and for me...I managed in that and rest I've kept for this day. I knew one day m gonna be left alone...and now its like I have nobody...living in my house seems strange...indore seems strange...if only one thing I cud wish...that wud be going to Bhopal again and find asad if I can...the only person I feel who cares and to whom I am somebody...that's asad and I want him badly...at the cemetery we girls are not allowed and I don't even know if raashid uncle has come...and if he wud be there ? I didn't even see nzma and dilshaad aunty. *sigh*...

I felt my stomach grumbling again.'shut up' I shouted like it wud hear me! But next what I hear is a knock on my door...I stood up from my bed and walks lazily wondering who would be approaching me...the unwanted member in this family...but also the most needed earner *sigh*.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

asad's pov

I feel stupid now...racing on my bike to her home!its been 2 days since her abbu died and I'm going now?? F course I was there at the cemetery when he was being buried but I mean m meeting her now?

None of the ladies were there so I couldn't meet her then. After dropping my abbu to airport I had gone to her house to see her.but to my surprise her ammi and humairah never paid heed whoever stepped on their doorstep.it was zoya who was attending everyone.she wore white chudidaar and kurta,her hairs tied in a pony,some hairstrands ruffled around her face as if she had pulled them out in despair,her eyes red with dark circles below her eyes.she didn't sleep I guessed and looking at her I felt like life has been sucked out of her.she was moving in whole house without any expressions...but I could see her turmoil.she needed support and I was the one who can give it! I knew if I go and tell her that who I am she wud open up and run to me crying. But watching her sincere I remembered how she's slapped me and what she thinks of me. The environment was of peace at the house and I didn't wanted to create a scene in their home's silence. so I'd returned back to farhaan's home.

But 2 days have passed now and m sure guests have gone by now...so here I am making my way to her home.i remember how happy I was when I got to know she was my zoya...from last 2 months the girl who was unable to leave my mind was zoya. This is great! I mean I love someone...and after years a girl happens to haunt my dreams and that girl turns out to be the girl I loved when I was young..very young.i smiled and applied the brakes taking out my helmet.

Humairah greeted me at the door and i told her I was asad and aunty looked up as if she'd seen sunshine after ages.they led me in and I offered my condolence.till  half an hour nobody spoke of zoya and I couldn't take it anymore!sometimes relations can be this strange! This was new to me.i always thought zoya was a pampered child but wat did I know! I cudn't see love in their eyes for her.even humairah was indifferent.

"can I see zoya?" I asked as a formality.i was sure if she wud have denied I wud have given anything to meet her...specially after seeing her family's indifference.

Something fishy came out in aunty's twinkling eyes.

"ofcourse asad. Left from the upper balcony"

I stood up,my mind wondering why she was smiling suddenly! i followed the path to her bedroom door and knocked.she opened the door and looked at me.i watched as her expressions changed to acknowlegment. then to relief,irritation,annoyance,surprise and finally anger as expected.

Before she could say or do something like slapping me again I started "m sorry zoya...last time I hugged you so tightly I mean I was overwhelmed by emotions...i found you after so many years and I think u should know who I

"enough!! Whoever u are just get out of my house pls! how dare you enter my house.wait! does ammi know? u Came stealthly or wat? Look mr. tattoo lover my abbu is no more so it doesn't mean anyone can enter my house and I can't fight and protect my family.guys like u shud be jailed and beaten badly.first u faked friendship and then hugged me!! Wat r ur intentions huh? Wasn't that slap enough that ur here again to try at me?i am not alone...I I am not alone u get that?" she spoke thru her teeth the last sentence while her tears gave way.i was standing there not able to bear the pain her eyes revealed to me.she was burdened and had lots in her mind.she poured all her annoyance and irritation retorting back to me.i understood she was angry on something else and was just trying to let out at me.but I felt a lump in my throat when she spoke the last sentence.

"zoya ur not alone...I I am back...I am with u" I tried to comfort her moving towards her as she moved backwards glaring at me now.

"how dare u speak my name thru that shitty mouth of urs...huh?i I tell u I will shout out loud." She tried threatening me.

I stopped in my tracks unable to take her outburst of tears. "zoya stop it pls.ur hurting no one but urself. Pls don't stress out and listen to me once pls"

"I said not to speak my name! chachu!!!!!" oh freak she actually shouted! Thank god he wasn't at home and I quickly moved forward to cover her mouth and our momentum led us to rest against the wall.

Her muffled voices came from behind my hand on her mouth.i held her other hand tightly.

"enough zoya! Don't try to pretend ur not affected by ur abbu's death. For god's sake just cry for once..u'd feel better...why r u holding back...u see this won't help u overcome ur despair! i..." I took a deep breath and released her hand.she kept her hand on my hand which was on her mouth still and lowered it.

"m sorry for wat I did last tym we met. But would u be able to control now if I tell u that ...that I am asad?"

Her eyes grew wide and she looked straight in my eyes. "who did u say u are?" she whispered and asked still in shock

I smiled and held her hand as I bent down "ur lover at ur service ma'am."

"asad? ur ...ur not joking are u?"

I gazed in her eyes deeply and said seriously "zoya...it has always been you...those meetings we did and I never knew u were the one I loved wholeheartedly. Until last tym on beach..." I smiled at her and finally she came to my level at her knees and hugged me as tightly as I had done.i reciprocated the hug and caressed her back as she let out her suffocated tears. I cried silent tears as I thought how alone she felt all of these years but still managed to enjoy life independently. But now I have made my decision...from this day zoya wouldn't face indifference and would feel needed.she is special and life has gifted me another chance to live my love.

She moved back and cupped my face...now her eyes showed gratitude and somewhere a li'll bit guilt.i knew what she was thinking.

"zoya don't look at me that way. I ain't gonna slap u" I chuckled and she smiled finally and again her tears flowed. " m sorry but why didn't u tell me u were asad then only?"

"like u left me a choice?look it still hurts!"

She giggled and shook her head at me.

"what if this is all a dream...am I trusting the right person?"

"what do u mean?" I asked curling her hair strands behind her ears.

"don't u think u should have some proof...like ur really my asad?"

I rolled my eyes and looked at her tear streaming face with a michivious hint in her eyes.

I wiped her tears and said "no tears pushpa.." I smirked at her knowing well she was recalling our confession night when I stated the same lines.she smiled and hugged me again.

"u don't know how much I've missed u asad."

"I love you zoya...always have,always will...till I die"

She moved back and glared at me again "I asked u not to say that the night at the river ghat"

"okay sorry my sweetheart! Now pls stand up...my knees hurt"

She rolled her eyes and stood up smiling upwards as if thanking god for sending me back in her life.she lost her father but god has a better plan for her. Now I knew what was I supposed to do. Love her unconditionally...pamper her,spoil her,punish her if she turns out to be a brat. It feels like I have every right on her...and she's mine.

"I love you too" she said and hugged me again...the warmest feeling surrounded me and I kissed her forehead.we were back together and this time I wasn't going to hold back...neither was I going to go anywhere leaving her.i love her and after those years I finally found her...my happiness knew no bounds. I know she lost her dad but...still! god decides for us...not bad but the better. I guess god's will is to be accepted by everyone. And in my life and zoya's...destiny and time tested us enough...its time we unite for a lifetime.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah now you all can pick up those stones which were aimed at me with last update.🤣

happy now??😃😃 so most of u already guessed how and when they'll meet...but partly😆

to my all eager readers out there...nikita,swetha,vaishu,sree,shaanu,lisu  and ofcourse my hum paanch group😆...this goes for you guys...nd to all those who liked the previous update

bas ese hi is pe bhi likes ki baarish kardo

nd comments are must😳

c'mon get started😳

Edited by suearmaniac - 8 years ago