ohk...see on the next pageπŸ˜ƒ
suearmaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

credit- ImmortalLove

CHAPPY #3

zoya's pov

FRIENDS?

In the summer heat of Maharashtra , I kept roaming from place to place. From morning  to noon I was so exhausted that I had to take a break. And for a girl like me the central mall turned out to be a perfect place. I'd already signed a car deal there so I had to visit it either way. i had refreshments and did some shopping for humairah and ammi. Yeah only ammi and humairah coz abbu never allows me to shop for him. God knows what's the reason behind it!

While I was signing the final documents for pay I heard his name! It felt like someone called him. yes even in a 10 mile radius I can hear that name. the name of my love! Asad!

I looked here and there and scanned the crowd but my efforts were in vain. The disappointment crept in and I left the place uninterestingly.

I hailed a taxi and got down at a park. after 5 minutes of searching finally I spotted a secluded place where I can think and be alone for some time. Many a times it happens with me that people think I'm a lost soul and inactive. But if only someone cud trust me I'll say m not at all frustrated but a fun loving creature. I enjoy life...without asad? Nope but when it comes to my passion I know I can forget anything for it...but not asad! He's my love.

How sad that I don't know where is he! He left 10 years ago. Then I too had to pursue my career so I got busy with it. I used to wait for him on facebook but he never came online during days and at nights I spent most of the hours in my studio. hence I don't know if he was available at nights?

Without him I lost interest in facebook and quit it. I didn't have his contact number. if I had I wudn't be sitting here all alone!

Somewhere inside my heart I knew he wud come back after 4 years of his graduation. So  keeping that hope I lived at my ammi's for almost a month.then I had the exhibition in Kolkata so I left. After that we shifted to indore and my story ended in Bhopal itself.

But I have tried hard to free myself from my work and visit Bhopal. I know dilshaad aunty will be happy to see me and probably I wud meet him too. Najma and I never had a real bonding coz she was small when I left.

The soothing thing is that he's trying to find me. Before last 2 weeks I'd been in indore and while we were talking humairah told me she met him and he asked about me once.

My happiness knew no bounds that day! I miss him soo much...

As the evening dusk hovered above I found myself in a disco. What can I do alone there but watching the couples always make me happy.no I don't feel jealous but happy that they're happy.they say artists have a different thinking and view so I guess that's the reason behind it.

I got to the bar counter lost in my love's thoughts.and when I turned around I met his angered eyes.yeah those were the same eyes by which m haunted from last two weeks. But why were they angry?

He spat with flaring nostrils "you again!"

"sorry?" I was confused at why was he raged.

With his narrowing eyes he accused me of following him. And I was like oh really? First of all I do remember him in my friend's walima! He was shooting glances at me all evening and that sure made me uncomfortable. That evening our eyes met for a second or two. It was affliction and I found myself drowning in those eyes.they were for whatever reason so familiar to me. But already he was staring at me and in order to not give him any idea I ignored him after that. That night those eyes were in my dreams and I cudn't understand myself.

Next morning I saw him  making his way to his car while whistling. He looked dashing in his shirt and jeans and with his lips rounded he looked hot! I was thinking too much that time and I wondered that it never happened with me that I wud check out someone. For me there was one and only guy whom I wanted to check out so badly. And that was asad. Unable to stand it I'd quickly stopped a cab and got control over myself.

From last two weeks those eyes chased me wherever I go. Coz I was going crazy with imagining them with my open eyes in days even!

And there he stood in front of me now!and now was the perfect time to let him know that I know his intentions and how he was watching me in walima! I glared at his tie which was quite amusing to me as he wore it in a disco! I thought this disco was for youngsters and party goers like me.he was here for what? Discussing a deal! I was musingly glaring at him.

"listen u I have no interest in staring at anyone! Nd m not at all following you"

I heard him saying this and I admit it burst my bubble. So I was going to say him my tight reply when I changed my mind that there was no need of it. I didn't want to waste my time when I was already in my bad mood. So I thought of closing the topic threatening him of my boyfriend!!! I mentally laughed on this irony that great now!! I don't even know where's my boyfriend!

And then wat I heard next made my blood boil. Wat did he think of himself. Who is he to judge that m short or tall? And wat cheap name he gave me? Hola heels seriously? I asked him wat was his problem and he obviously directed his finger at me. Exactly as I expected! I never imagined someone can be this rude and cruel! As if my life wasn't enough for behaving rudely with me!

He shifted his finger to a fat guy behind me who was dancing with girls.really?  did he really think he was my boyfriend. Enough was enough and I was standing on lava when I came back to earth more like I fell back! His next words pricked my heart and the stinging tears threatened to flow.

He spat "guess he's too bored with you now that he don't want to be with u"

Perhaps life was bored with me now that it didn't let me have asad in it! I controlled my misery nd cleared it to him that the fat one wasn't my boyfriend.god knows why I felt the need to clear him that!

He turned around to say "allah hafiz" and I stood there trying to leave his impacting eye to himself before leaving.

I found a lonely place to cry my heart out.i miss him badly ...so badly! Why this life has to be so cruel...! why he wasn't the part of it.

"allah miya wats wrong with you" I cried looking up but I was silly! God never listened to me ever so why wud he now! The pain of separation which m going thru from last 10 years is piercing my heart! My half heart...the blue crystal heart is safe in my locker now at my home. Yeah I dread to carry it with me.its the most special thing I have and I shared with asad. I don't want to lose it and hence m a heartless person when it comes to meeting people.as an artist m great nd m not boasting. If anyone has a doubt then I'll say come to my house in goa and see 2 shelves full of trophies and 5 of them full of honors and certificates.

But ...my life's a big but. I wanted to show all this to asad but fate didn't ever permit us to meet even. I sniffed and wept again when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I was sitting on a road corner which was obviously not safe and I had to jerk back instantly. Two way feelings rushed thru me...though I don't have a heart...still feelings find their way to me! M not a bio student so don't know about the connection! Seeing him again relaxed my hyperventilating heart. For an unknown reason I trusted that this man cudn't harm me. But as soon as I remembered his cruel words I yelled "you again"

He made me relax but there was no stopping me! Wat did he want now! I shouted at him to go away. And as if to sprinkle salt at my wounds he asked me about my boyfriend! Its hard for me to live in memories and this man was making it more harder!

I whispered all broken "no one ...nobody can send him back"

"why?" he asked me and I gave him an irritating look saying it wasn't his business . shooting him a final glare I hired  a taxi and left. But I had nowhere to go other than my hotel.i ordered the cab driver to pull over few places ahead of my hotel so I can walk a li'll and think.the fading sound of taxi vanished and the silence prevailed on the roads. Just like my life there was no one seen on that empty road.whiffing in the wet soil's fragrance I began feeling normal again. Then to lift my mood it started raining.i smiled after a long time as the first rains kissed my face.and soon I was lost in the memory of our last meeting...where his gentle kiss claimed me that I was his.i whirled round and round letting the winds know...letting the soil know...that I still love him.

"I love you asad!!!!!!!"

asad's pov

"Pool party?"

"c'mon asad be a sport! You have to come and that's final.bye" anshu decided for me and I on the other hand was still thinking how to turn him off. i twitched my mouth

"ok I'll be there bye!" I sighed and arched my eyebrows. ok lets do this asad. U need a break.'

Its been one month I've been working like hell! ammi abbu always taunts me that m a boring workaholic so they'll feel good if I go to anshu's crazy pool party!

"omg!!! My big bro's packing!!! Where  u headed?" tamatar asked me and I smiled at her

"Chandigarh! U wanna come with me?"

" I wud love to but I have my internals!" her lips formed a thin layer.

"how about we go for ice cream treat before I leave?" I suggested o lift her mood

"yayy!!! I'll be ready in 5" she cheered happily and zoomed out of the room. I chuckled at my crazy sister

I searched for anshu as I scanned the crowd. I was impressed that his party was at great success.the pool was colorful with different objects in it with an in set bar! The music booming the whole area made the dancers crazy.the girls in bikinis or swimsuits were trying hard to attract my attention! Damn them! Incredibly foolish!

Aah! How I miss zoya! No matter wherever I go...zoya always occupied my mind.i exchanged few friendly smiles with known faces. I was walking along the length of the pool...dressed in my vest and caphrie when someone pushed me into the pool. The adrenaline kicked in and I craned my head out of the water to breathe. I set my hairs in place and glared at the two idiots.

Farhaan and anshu laughed at me. Anshu that idiot mocked and asked " so mr. engineer? How did u like your welcum?" farhaan chuckled followed by anshu again.

I climbed the stairs and came out of the pool.

"you guys are sick! Grow up!"

"oh man! Time for fun ! c'mon lets get u do some stuff" farhaan winked at me and I shook my head.

"just becoz ur newly married, doesn't mean u'll carry those thoughts with u everywhere! Lets have some drink!"

"okay then anshu and you go fill ur stomach...i'll join u later" farhaan grinned at us.

"okay"

Anshu and I were walking near the refreshment counter when I groaned looking at her. I can't handle her sexiness here too! Damn her! Who wears white at a pool party? She was wearing...or shud I say she wasn't wearing! She wore a peach and cherry color lowcut shorts and a bra like top to cover herself! and her white shrug hung over her body.

Anshu followed my gaze and asked "still interested in her?"

I broke my gaze and ignored his question "u invited her?"

"nah! She's sakshi's friend." I rolled my eyes. Why do my friends have girlfriends who have her as a common friend?

Wait! Was she going to swim? No way! She's not supposed to enter a water source wearing those goddamn transparent clothes!

zoya's pov

I was talking with my friends sakshi nd riya. Initially I didn't have any plans to come to a pool party but when friends insist I can't say no.so I came but I warned everybody that m not getting wet! I was just here to meet my buddies and well...enjoy! as for my clothes I don't really care wat people think! I love the color and as far as m not gonna be wet I looked pretty. But when we were sitting with our legs dipped in water I got glimpse of ricky. He's the same guy who tried to flirt with me at riya's walima.he marched towards me and I quickly excused myself from riya and sakshi to got up. I knew ricky's intentions weren't good and that's why I resolved to clear everything to him. But when I was wearing my sleepers he came near me very close and I almost lost my balance.oh shit! I was going to fall in the pool...i closed my eyes tight.it wasn't that I was scared of falling in water.but with what I was wearing I knew this wud be of extreme shame and embarrassment.

asad's pov

There I saw ricky walking towards her with a goofy grin and I was so sure he wud pull up some stunt. Being the victim of my friend's prank I cud tell wat was coming next.i rushed to her just in time when she lost her balance and angled towards the pool.i held her hand and pulled her towards me with all my might. The floor was already slippery and It did hurt my back when I fell with her over me.her eyes were still shut and her hands clutched my shoulders tightly.she was more beautiful from the close view. Her soft body was all over me and oh god !  I did the mistake of looking my way down. Shit! Her cleavage valley was tempting.wait! a letter A was inscribed at exactly the place where her heart was! But this was wrong...looking at her chest!

eRgh! Wat m I doing. How can I just think of someone that way! This is final! M gonna go see a psychiatrist!

zoya's pov

I opened my eyes as I felt someone's hard body . those eyes again! They were so deep and beautiful from the close view.i got lost in them. His strong muscles...were so good to have them under my hand.My hands were on his shoulders and his hands on my back. Why for some reason his touch was so familiar?

I noticed the crook of his neck.there was small letter inscribed on it.wait! was it Z? no probably it was N coz I was looking at it with different angle.so mr. tie lover was a tattoo lover too? Well m a tattoo lover myself and wat m I doing? Checking him out? He's not ur lover zoya !I saw his eyes travel to my exposed front. A feeling of embarrassment came and I tried getting up uncomfortably.

"why do u make me fall whenever I meet you?" he asked me looking directly in my eye when I was standing on my feet. Probably feeling guilty of wat he just saw! I was going to fight again when I saw him massaging his back.oh god! He was hurt coz of me! And it wudn't be appropriate to show ego when he was the one helping me. I can't even imagine wat wud've happened if I were wet! I wud've  probably died of shame.

"m so sorry...come sit here" I led him to the chair and sat on my knees before him

"m sorry nd thanku...ugh I am sorry for that night too" I bit my lips nervously.this man is so hot and sexy...why m I getting these thoughts?

Hearing me apologizing I guess he relaxed a bit nd said in a normal tone "its okay! But have u lost ur mind? Do I need to tell u wat to wear at these kinds of parties?"

His eyes spoke volumes that how he was the good guy and that ricky? Wait where's he...oh there he is.

I walked to him and folded my hands before me.

"attention everyone. Here mr. ricky is willing to throw all of us a beach party next ..." I whispered to him "week?" he widened his eyes nd looked guilty.

"ok next month...we all are invited to his beach party in goa!" I announced loudly and the crowd cheered. Mr. tie lover smirked along with me and we for the first time shared a sweet smile.i walked back to him.

"so someone knows how to take revenge?" he asked me and I giggled saying "try me!" with a shrug.

He wanted to say something more but was hesitating. i chewed on my lips and raised my hands to him

"friends?" I chuckled lightly "I know I was bit rude previously but u were no better"

This time he joined me in our laughter.

"I was going to ask the same. Okay lets be friends." He shook hands with me and the familiarity of touch surrounded me.i took my hand back.

"so my friend! May I know ur name?" he asked me arching his sexy brow.

"umh..sure my name's...z" I started but sakshi came behind me diverting our attention.

"c'mon guys...get going...clean yourselves and lets have brunch."

We exchanged smiles and I went with sakshi to shower and now to change in something decent.afterall my friend has suggested me to wear something nice...but I need to have a control over my physical attraction.he's just friend. Nothing more...coz my more is asad.i smiled and followed sakshi!

asad's pov

I can't believe this! After being this close to her I ended up being her friend! Right I know wats going on in my mind.but I have to suppress these manly desires. Afterall all good things come to those who wait...just like that my zoya will be back to me one day.

As for ms. Hola heels...she remains my friend...well new friend whose name I don't know!

After cleaning myself I joined farhaan and anshu at brunch. The girls came and sat beside us but she didn't came. I thought maybe she will take some time.so I waited and enjoyed my time with my other friends.after brunch I asked sakshi

"where did she go?"

"who?"

"um...i don't know her name...u know ur friend I saved her from falling!"

"oh yes! Actually she got a call from her home and she had to leave so..yeah she left."

"sakshi c'mon we gotta go! Asad u comin'?" anshu came to us!

"umh...yeah sure buddy! Now let me show u wat the real dance is" I grinned at him.

He grinned back and gave my shoulder a tug "alright lets do this"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this is it then! Zoya ka pov finally I managed to write😳

Hope you guys like it! Pls hit like if u do πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

M sorry nikita ! cudn't add ur suggested song in it...but I'll try in the next one πŸ˜‰

Guys did u like our zoya in bikini...hehe...

Do tell me how u find this update...

All u have to do is comment and comment more

I love reading them...till my mouth aches from smiling big πŸ˜ƒ

Meharbaaniya ki shukrguzar hooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Finally crossed 65 likes 

C'mon now hit like and do leave ur valuable comments

Thanku  for reading πŸ˜›

Edited by suearmaniac - 8 years ago
-ABI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
-simmi- thumbnail