Ankit brother

7 businesses partners /bffs of vikramjeet agarwal

Parth kashyap
Vidhushi
N dt members

Randhir family
Mr shekhawat father
Renuka saniyal

This is the story of a boy who don't believe in love because he never got love from anyone .(randhir)

This is the story of a girl who believes in her dreams(sanyukta)

This is the story of another boy who believes in helping n sharing others n one day he vl meet her lifepartner(parth)

This is the story of another girl who believes she is better than others , she believes in love, destiny(vidhushi)

So let's start from beginning     
Edited by vsandhirlovers - 8 years ago
Posted: 8 years ago
Vikramjeet agarwal th his 6 business partners known to be the rainbow where vikram jeet known to be the thakur by the village people n head of command n visa he is one of the known business tycoon whose company name is sanyukta group of industry    sanyukta name of her granddaughter his lucky charmer he believes sanyu is his lucky charm before Sanyo was born he was just an 8owner of agarwal group of industry bt after born of Sanyo he got many projects n within 20 years he become one of the top business tycoon in India. He believes he have two lucky charmer first one is his wife because before their marriage he was just a farmer n by her motivation he become what he is now he believes in god, love, respect, n friendship
he n his 6 frnds always help each other in their difficul days actually firstly they were 7 frnds bt thakur sahab thinks that frnd betrayd him so he asks either he vl live in this village or that person
nxt day he leaves the village it was before thakur n his mrs marriage

So in today day
He was very happy that after many years her engineer daughter has come home (basically this is the story after shq clg life so that means everything that happen in story has happer)everyone was decorating village n then scene shifts to other place sanyukta with her dream team enter villiage n her team was very happy by their gesture.thakur sahab hello sanyukta are these ur frnds yes dada ji   n u 09 dadaji v r dt .sanyukta said do u 9 dadaji now me n my team b working under u as an mech engineer
Dadgi ask sanyu u told me that in ur team their r 4 boys n 2 girls bt here I see 5 boys n three girls wats this hv u brought urban fronds along vth u as they can get job here because of u no sanyukta u 9 me I don't take decision like this Sanyo said I 9 dadaji bt I 9 cn give them chance n can give them job as per their performance dadaji smiled n went away
At night Sanyo asks everyone where is Dadi n every one told that she has not forgiven us n she does not live with them anymore sanyu says y kya Hua kyu mujhe btao plz
His dadajichange the topic n ask ok u all r sanyu fronds just introduce ourselves u all can call me thakur sahab yahoo dadaji whatever u iike hello Dadaji I m parth she is vidhushi n yoyo the most funny man in our group n etc
O yoyo wat type of name is this .yoyoactually this is the name given by my fronds dadaji ask ok make this dinner light n laughable then everyone laughs n the day continue s

On other hand at n8 randhir was shown working in mech shop of his chacha .His Chacha came n ask y u come here at n8 n works here u got a good job do thejob n take rest y u always come here randhir said chachaji like to work here I always think this is the best place where I can relieve myself n I owss u as u have help me like a family .

To be continuedEdited by vsandhirlovers - 8 years ago
I m happy by ur chrskth do continue
Do cntinue
N pm me if possible
Love u I read this n I thought I m watching awsum movie do continue n pm me if possible
Sounds intrstng

Would love to read more

Continue soon
Wtng

Pm me if possible

Keep smiling
Continued

Next morning Dadaji ask anju hv she put tilak on Sanyo n her friends n she said u can never change u always give blessings to your kids n I want to 9 where is mother I 9 due to many problems we were not able to come btw u should hv told us when did mother go so he replied it's been 1 year now he is still searching for her .n want to ask y did she leave him when they were happily settled.
Chachu introduce a lady to randhir he told him that she is the one who help him taught him when he was young.she said I m savitri dai n chachu gives her a strange look after randhir went to his work chachu ask y u didn't told him her real name she said she don't want to reveal his true identity n now onwards will live like this she says do you find bherav pratap n he says till now he 9 nothing abt him Edited by vsandhirlovers - 8 years ago
Interesting story
Continue soon