Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

MoNayalicious Mania-14* {SaJan Spl} (Page 83)

soniasharmin89 IF-Sizzlerz
soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Posted: 01 June 2015 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonasandy

Originally posted by Joseph_A

Originally posted by soniasharmin89

anwesha suddenly msg me and said,she will give news about sanaya nd mohit .koi article aayega sayeed.

Hope kuchh interesting Info related article ho. Waiting for posting. Ouch

where is Article ?????????????

waiting for confirm news regarding Sanaya's comeback on TV
yaar plz be patience .agar usne kaha usne update degi then she will do for sure.aaj nahin to kaal nahin to iss week me aa jayegi.Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Joseph_Ashonasandy

soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Posted: 01 June 2015 at 2:53am | IP Logged

Thank u bro for taking out time and making this siggi .thank u very much.Ouch

btw,i just saw in twitter that dd's show is on hold for some reason.is it true?promo to kab ke aa gaye the na?Shocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TurtledoveP.SrinivasJoseph_Ashonasandy

shonasandy IF-Stunnerz
shonasandy
shonasandy

Posted: 01 June 2015 at 3:36am | IP Logged

Ranveer Singh rejects big TV offer?

1st June 2015 9:00 am

Ranveer Singh in 'Dil Dhadakne Do'

Ranveer Singh in Dil Dhadakne Do'

Ranveer Singh popularity is always on the increase it seems and he seems to win hearts wherever he goes. BizAsia has learnt that he has recently turned down a prestigious television offer to be a judge on a reality show.

At the time, Singh would be preoccupied with the shoot of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Bajirao Mastani' but he also said that he's not ready to take to the small screen just yet. Talking to Absolute India, Singh commented, "There are lots of offers from television. I am very much interested in television but I can't because I am extremely involved in Bajirao".

He continued, "I don't want to do television for the sake of it like come, pick up my paycheque and go home... I want to do it properly. I want to do it not just actively but creatively involve in things in whatever I am doing. Right now I am caught up with Bajirao. The film is yet to complete after that the promotion and release in December which will take a lot of time. My shoulder is still not recovered. I will definitely do the television at right time".

Singh will be seen next in Zoya Akhtar's Dil Dhadakne Do' as Kabir Mehra. It's schedule for release on 5th June.

Stay with BizAsia for more.

- See more at: http://www.media247.co.uk/showbiz/ranveer-singh-rejects-big-tv-offer-2015#sthash.tWc5QldN.dpuf
shonasandy IF-Stunnerz
shonasandy
shonasandy

Posted: 01 June 2015 at 3:39am | IP Logged

SRK to head to Bulgaria next week for Dilwale'

1st June 2015 9:00 am

SRK in 'Chennai Express'

SRK in Chennai Express'

Rohit Shetty's Dilwale' is expected for release at Christmas. However, Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol are set to join the shoot this month. It's emerged that Khan will be heading to Bulgaria for the film next week.

The film will see Shetty go overseas for the shoot for the first time. In true style, his action scenes will once again be on another level. In Mauritius, Khan shot for action scenes underwater.

Varun Dhawan, Kriti Sanon and Varun Sharma have been working on the film for a few weeks now.

Khan and Kajol were seen together on screen last in 2010 and fans will be excited to see them return in a new avatar.

The film is co-produced under Rohit Shetty Productions and also Red Chillies Entertainment.

Stay with BizAsia for more.

- See more at: http://www.media247.co.uk/showbiz/srk-to-head-to-bulgaria-next-week-for-dilwale-2015#sthash.4pWEIgxA.dpuf

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joseph_A

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 01 June 2015 at 4:49am | IP Logged

btw,i just saw in twitter that dd's show is on hold for some reason.is it true?promo to kab ke aa gaye the na?Shocked

I heard that,ZEE team is not happy wid entire concept of the show. Budget was also a major issue there. n due to some 'creative' differences Channel wants to hold this project for some time.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

P.SrinivasSwaNia_2soniasharmin89shonasandy

soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Posted: 01 June 2015 at 5:01am | IP Logged

I heard that,ZEE team is not happy wid entire concept of the show. Budget was also a major issue there. n due to some 'creative' differences Channel wants to hold this project for some time.

yes.budjet problem to hogi na kitne grand karna padega bcz of its concept.its before partition ke story  hain na? bass mujhe bass itna chaiya mohit ke show bina kissi problem ki  acche slot ke satth aa jaye. and sanaya ko ek aacha sa choreo partner miley.agar salman and puneet not doing this season i m on for sanaya-Tushaar.this guy is calm and  talented too.Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

P.SrinivasJoseph_Ashonasandy

soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Posted: 01 June 2015 at 5:05am | IP Logged
omg..finally

Strong Buzz: Zee TV's Jodha Akbar to go off air?

This news might sadden avid watchers of Zee TV's Jodha Akbar (Balaji Telefilms).

Our newsdesk has got info that the above show in most probability might be pulled off air soon.

The show, post an insipid start, went on to rule the TRP chart for a long time. However, of late, it has seen a dip in numbers.

Shared a source, "The serial has seen its share of controversies as well. Now, the Salim's character is yet to find a tune with the masses and also Paridhi aka Jodha's contract is expiring soon. On top of that, the numbers have also dipped quite a bit over time. So all these points have led to the idea of pulling the plug off the project."  

An actor on account of anonymity shared, "We have been hearing this buzz for quite some time but not really clear about the future. Only time will reveal the final outcome. We are prepared for whatever happens."

P.SrinivasJoseph_Ashonasandy

suhani.cipamisa IF-Sizzlerz
suhani.cipamisa
suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 01 June 2015 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Ufff so much of wait and speculation...

I want sp to suddenly announce a great ph's upcoming show starring monaya together!!!

Ufff enough!!!!

Screen is so boring without them!!!

P.SrinivasSwaNia_2Joseph_A

Go to top