Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

MoNayalicious Mania-14* {SaJan Spl} (Page 68)

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

Every mother should tell her son.

Tomorrow you may get a working woman, but you should marry her with these facts as well:

Here is a girl, who is as much educated as you are; who is earning almost as much as you do;

One, who has dreams and aspirations just as you have because she is as human as you are;

One, who has never entered the kitchen in her life just like you or your Sister haven't, as she was busy in studies and competing in a system that gives no special concession to girls for their culinary achievements

One, who has lived and loved her parents & brothers & sisters, almost as much as you do for 20-25 years of her life;

One, who has bravely agreed to leave behind all that, her home, people who love her, to adopt your home, your family, your ways and even your family ,name

One, who is somehow expected to be a master-chef from day #1, while you sleep, oblivious to her predicament in her new circumstances, environment and that kitchen

One, who is expected to make the tea, first thing in the morning and cook food at the end of the day, even if she is as tired as you are, maybe more, and yet never ever expected to complain... to be a servant, a cook, a mother, a wife, even if she doesn't want to, and is learning just like you are as to what you want from her... and is clumsy and sloppy at times and knows that you won't like it if she is too demanding, or if she learns faster than you;

One, who has her own set of friends, and that includes boys and even men at her workplace too, those, who she knows from school days and yet is willing to put all that on the back-burners to avoid your irrational jealousy, unnecessary competition and your inherent insecurities;

Yes, she can drink and dance just as well as you can, but won't, simply because you won't like it, even though you say otherwise

One, who can be late from work once in a while when deadlines, just like yours, are to be met;

One, who is doing her level best and wants to make this most important, relationship in her entire life a grand success, if you just help her little and trust her;

One, who just wants one thing from you, as you are the only one she knows in your entire house - your generous support, your sensitivities and most importantly - your understanding, or love, if you may call it.

But not many guys  understand this.. we may claim to be progressive, but some things never change, some mindsets never change.

Feel really sorry for the girls who have to quit their profession for the pathetic & backward mindset of the ones they love. Having said that, feel even more sorry for such girls who give in to such blackmailing & can't stay strong for their own good, when they are capable of doing so.

Edited by SwaNia_2 - 26 May 2015 at 9:36pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7arushi_130989P.SrinivasshonasandyBabajiKaThullu

shonasandy IF-Stunnerz
shonasandy
shonasandy

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 2:35am | IP Logged

Panorama Entertainment role its next on Colors!

Panorama Entertainment is all set to bring its next on Colors.

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 | 1:21:27 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 0 Comments | 274 Views | Copyright: India-Forums.com/TellyBuzz

Television industry is flooding with several new shows that are all set to hit the tube. Panorama Entertainment (pruducer of Suhani Si Ek Ladki onStar Plus) is all set to roll out a new show on Colors.

Our source informs, "This yet to be titled show is a family drama having a back drop of Delhi. The show will be a slice of life which will convey messages in several ways. This family drama also has a love story involved to it. The way in which the protagonist will be portrayed will set the show apart. Casting for the show is on and the crew soon will head towards an outdoor shoot in Delhi."

When contacted, producer, Suzana Ghai shared, "I am very excited to work on this show. With this, I am trying to bring out something very new to the audience. The approach to the protagonist is different from that we see on the regular ongoing soaps. I am glad Colors liked it and helped me go ahead with the show."

This show is definitely looking quite promising and impressing!

Keep reading this space for more such updates!

Upasana Patel 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2arushi_130989

shonasandy IF-Stunnerz
shonasandy
shonasandy

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 3:49am | IP Logged

Confirmed: Deepika Samson, Ashish Chaudhary, Radhika Madan, Kavita Kaushik in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 8

http://daily.bhaskar.com/news/ENT-TV-confirmed-deepika-samson-ashish-chaudhary-radhika-madan-kavita-kaushik-in-jhalak-5002790-PHO.html?seq=10

SwaNia_2arushi_130989

shonasandy IF-Stunnerz
shonasandy
shonasandy

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 3:51am | IP Logged

Confirmed: Deepika Samson, Ashish Chaudhary, Radhika Madan, Kavita Kaushik in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 8

Kiran Jain  

Popular dance reality show, Jhalak Dikhla Jaa' is back in news! Well, the show is all set to go on floor by the end of June 2015. And the makers have started approaching various celebrities from various fields to be a part of this dancing with a celebrity concept. 

According to a source, "Many of the celebrities have been approached; in which few of them have given a nod. But the final contract has not been signed yet by most of them. The talks are still going on. So far, few of television celebrities have been confirmed to participate."

Well, we also hear that, Maharana Pratap fame child artist Faisal Khan has already started rehearsing for this popular show. When Daily Bhaskar.com contacted Faisal, he says, "I had been approached last season too; but since I was doing Maharana Pratap at that moment, I couldn't participate in it. Though I cannot comment much on it, but yes it's true that I have been approached this time too."

Faisal Khan is also the winner of Dance India Dance season 2 and dancing is his passion. "I love dancing and if given a chance I would love to perform on the platform of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. Dance is my first love and through dancing, I got a chance to act. Now I want to improve my dancing skills and go ahead in this field."

Confirmed: Deepika Samson

She is recently playing the character of Simar in Sasural Simar Ka' on Colors TV.

Confirmed: Ashish Chaudhary

Model, actor Ashish Chaudhary was the winner of the last season of Khatron Ke Khiladi'.

Confirmed: Radhika Madan

Currently, Radhika is playing the lead role of Ishani in Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi on Colors TV.

Confirmed: Kavita Kaushik

The actress was last seen as Chandramukhi Chautala in F.I.R.

Approached: Faisal Khan

Faisal was last seen in a historical show, Maharana Pratap' on Sony TV.

Approached: Neha Marda

Recently, the actress has decided to quit Zee TV show Doli Armanon Ki' after the leap.

Approached: Vivian Dsena

Vivian was last seen in Madhubala' on Colors TV

Approached: Sargun Mehta

The actress played a pivotal role in Balika Vadhu' on Colors TV.

Approached: Puneet Issar

Veteran actor Puneet was a part of popular reality show, Bigg Boss'.

Edited by shonasandy - 27 May 2015 at 3:58am

SwaNia_2arushi_130989

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonasandy

Kiran Jain  

Popular dance reality show, Jhalak Dikhla Jaa' is back in news! Well, the show is all set to go on floor by the end of June 2015. And the makers have started approaching various celebrities from various fields to be a part of this dancing with a celebrity concept. 

According to a source, "Many of the celebrities have been approached; in which few of them have given a nod. But the final contract has not been signed yet by most of them. The talks are still going on. So far, few of television celebrities have been confirmed to participate."

Well, we also hear that, Maharana Pratap fame child artist Faisal Khan has already started rehearsing for this popular show. When Daily Bhaskar.com contacted Faisal, he says, "I had been approached last season too; but since I was doing Maharana Pratap at that moment, I couldn't participate in it. Though I cannot comment much on it, but yes it's true that I have been approached this time too."

Faisal Khan is also the winner of Dance India Dance season 2 and dancing is his passion. "I love dancing and if given a chance I would love to perform on the platform of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. Dance is my first love and through dancing, I got a chance to act. Now I want to improve my dancing skills and go ahead in this field."

She is recently playing the character of Simar in Sasural Simar Ka' on Colors TV.

Model, actor Ashish Chaudhary was the winner of the last season of Khatron Ke Khiladi'.

Currently, Radhika is playing the lead role of Ishani in Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi on Colors TV.

Recently, the actress has decided to quit Zee TV show Doli Armanon Ki' after the leap.

Thanks Shona. Wasn't Sanaya also approached for the show?? Her name is nowhereConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Srinivasarushi_130989shonasandy

P.Srinivas IF-Rockerz
P.Srinivas
P.Srinivas

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaNia_2

Originally posted by shonasandy

Kiran Jain  

Thanks Shona. Wasn't Sanaya also approached for the show?? Her name is nowhereConfused
When we will get official conformation of Sanaya's particpetion in JDJ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2arushi_130989shonasandy

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Yes Sri, so many contradictory articles, each article skipping a few names, though some names in this article have been pretty consistent. A word from Sanaya herself or some 'reliable source'(read channel or our reliable sourceWink) would be appreciated at this point. But then again, maybe they are not allowed to speak up as of now.

Edited by SwaNia_2 - 27 May 2015 at 5:11am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Srinivasarushi_130989Joseph_Ashonasandy

P.Srinivas IF-Rockerz
P.Srinivas
P.Srinivas

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 5:24am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=SwaNia_2]Yes Sri, so many contradictory articles, each article skipping a few names, though some names in this article have been pretty consistent. A word from Sanaya herself or some 'reliable source'(read channel or our reliable sourceWink) would be appreciated at this point. But then again, maybe they are not allowed to speak up as of now.
[/QUOTEYha Swati  it seems we have  to wait  till launch date to know  Sanaya Is particpeting  on JDJ or not.

Edited by P.Srinivas - 27 May 2015 at 5:25am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2arushi_130989Joseph_Ashonasandy

Go to top