Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

MoNayalicious Mania-14* {SaJan Spl} (Page 142)

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Joined: 07 February 2011
Posts: 28704

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malavika6

Originally posted by Joseph_A

Originally posted by malavika6

haters r haters. whether it is sanaya hater or mohit hater. for me both haters come under 1 category. today i hav seen  on fb 1 mohit hater who always degrades mohit and his fans made ab's tweet's post. same way sanaya haters also do. i want to tell joseph plz stay away frm such topics and enjoy monaya's shows. u can see many weird characters there too. anyway leave that discussion.now onwards we can concentrate on their upcoming shows.
      any new promo out or seg in sbb only?. i thought we will get one behind the scene video today.

   seen their picsDay Dreaming these 2 r really adorable.is it recent one ?

I know Malavika this Action n Reaction from Fanz side. My reaction was just for AB's tweet. n I openly said this in this CC n FB. I was shocked to see that,some Mohit fanz put their nose in this discussion n try to portray AB as Mahatma n others (Sanaya Fanz) are Monster in this mess.

Here no one is Saint If,we'll be target someone they will be target us too. Its just Give n Take situation.

I read so many comments of Sanaya fanz, they were just disappointed wid AB's tweet but,they didn't cross their lines.They have right to show their disappointment directly to AB. who are others to target them ?? Go n chk Charmee's tweet She did an excellent job. Loved her all tweet to AB n Other Fanz. 

seen only charmee's ,shreya,anju's tweet.i really liked charmee's tweet.not only mohit's fans ,many sanaya fans also support him.it depends upon the way u take . 

Those fanz were supporting him,they were same persons who were requesting to him to support Sanaya. Don't know why thay think that,these kind of celeb support is imp for her. Charmee replied them in very suitable words.

His behavior is not my take, Its very visible thing.He is not Lord Krishna jo sabhi ko 'Vijaii Bhav !' ke aashirwaad deta phire. Any way,his double face is out now so,I don't think I have any respect for him,just like Sonia said. 



Edited by Joseph_A - 19 June 2015 at 7:09am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

malavika61gunjan7SwaNia_2shonasandy

malavika6 IF-Dazzler
malavika6
malavika6

Joined: 14 March 2013
Posts: 2900

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Originally posted by malavika6

Originally posted by Joseph_A

Originally posted by malavika6

haters r haters. whether it is sanaya hater or mohit hater. for me both haters come under 1 category. today i hav seen  on fb 1 mohit hater who always degrades mohit and his fans made ab's tweet's post. same way sanaya haters also do. i want to tell joseph plz stay away frm such topics and enjoy monaya's shows. u can see many weird characters there too. anyway leave that discussion.now onwards we can concentrate on their upcoming shows.
      any new promo out or seg in sbb only?. i thought we will get one behind the scene video today.

   seen their picsDay Dreaming these 2 r really adorable.is it recent one ?

I know Malavika this Action n Reaction from Fanz side. My reaction was just for AB's tweet. n I openly said this in this CC n FB. I was shocked to see that,some Mohit fanz put their nose in this discussion n try to portray AB as Mahatma n others (Sanaya Fanz) are Monster in this mess.

Here no one is Saint If,we'll be target someone they will be target us too. Its just Give n Take situation.

I read so many comments of Sanaya fanz, they were just disappointed wid AB's tweet but,they didn't cross their lines.They have right to show their disappointment directly to AB. who are others to target them ?? Go n chk Charmee's tweet She did an excellent job. Loved her all tweet to AB n Other Fanz. 

seen only charmee's ,shreya,anju's tweet.i really liked charmee's tweet.not only mohit's fans ,many sanaya fans also support him.it depends upon the way u take . 

Those fanz were supporting him,they were same persons who were requesting to him to support Sanaya. Don't know why thay think that,these kind of celeb support is imp for her. Charmee replied them in very suitable words.

His behavior is not my take, Its very visible thing.He is not Lord Krishna jo sabhi ko 'Vijaii Bhav !' ke aashirwaad deta phire. Any way,his double face is out now so,I don't think I have any respect for him,just like Sonia said. 

i was talking abt sanguin and some others on fb. they didn't request him to support sanaya. anyway leave it.as i said before he is a selfish person. i know it before.thanks to my profession. i can easily understand people's nature. only very few people r like mohit n sanaya in this industry. they also knew it. 

Edited by malavika6 - 19 June 2015 at 7:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2Joseph_Ashonasandy

suhani.cipamisa IF-Sizzlerz
suhani.cipamisa
suhani.cipamisa

Joined: 12 April 2009
Posts: 10246

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Lets chill and thnk abt better stuff!!

New thread upcoming, joseph?

Here to stay and increase my posts thanks to monaya Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2Joseph_Ashonasandy

soniasharmin89 IF-Sizzlerz
soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 13766

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 7:37am | IP Logged
one request to cc members leav this ab matter now.we have so many important thing to disscuss
unme se ek...mohit ke show ka slot and sanaya ke show ke promo,choreographer.Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7malavika6SwaNia_2suhani.cipamisaJoseph_Ashonasandy

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Joined: 07 February 2011
Posts: 28704

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malavika6

Originally posted by Joseph_A

Originally posted by malavika6

Originally posted by Joseph_A

Originally posted by malavika6

haters r haters. whether it is sanaya hater or mohit hater. for me both haters come under 1 category. today i hav seen  on fb 1 mohit hater who always degrades mohit and his fans made ab's tweet's post. same way sanaya haters also do. i want to tell joseph plz stay away frm such topics and enjoy monaya's shows. u can see many weird characters there too. anyway leave that discussion.now onwards we can concentrate on their upcoming shows.
      any new promo out or seg in sbb only?. i thought we will get one behind the scene video today.

   seen their picsDay Dreaming these 2 r really adorable.is it recent one ?

I know Malavika this Action n Reaction from Fanz side. My reaction was just for AB's tweet. n I openly said this in this CC n FB. I was shocked to see that,some Mohit fanz put their nose in this discussion n try to portray AB as Mahatma n others (Sanaya Fanz) are Monster in this mess.

Here no one is Saint If,we'll be target someone they will be target us too. Its just Give n Take situation.

I read so many comments of Sanaya fanz, they were just disappointed wid AB's tweet but,they didn't cross their lines.They have right to show their disappointment directly to AB. who are others to target them ?? Go n chk Charmee's tweet She did an excellent job. Loved her all tweet to AB n Other Fanz. 

seen only charmee's ,shreya,anju's tweet.i really liked charmee's tweet.not only mohit's fans ,many sanaya fans also support him.it depends upon the way u take . 

Those fanz were supporting him,they were same persons who were requesting to him to support Sanaya. Don't know why thay think that,these kind of celeb support is imp for her. Charmee replied them in very suitable words.

His behavior is not my take, Its very visible thing.He is not Lord Krishna jo sabhi ko 'Vijaii Bhav !' ke aashirwaad deta phire. Any way,his double face is out now so,I don't think I have any respect for him,just like Sonia said. 

i was talking abt sanguin and some others on fb. they didn't request him to support sanaya. anyway leave it.as i said before he is a selfish person. i know it before.thanks to my profession. i can easily understand people's nature. only very few people r like mohit n sanaya in this industry. they also knew it. 

So true ! They are so genuine n honest that's why,I always said that,they are totally miss fit in this industry. We know them from last 7-8 yrs n they exact like same persons. Success n Popularity didn't make any changes to them.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7malavika6SwaNia_2shonasandy

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Joined: 07 February 2011
Posts: 28704

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhani.cipamisa

Lets chill and thnk abt better stuff!!

New thread upcoming, joseph?

Here to stay and increase my posts thanks to monaya Tongue

Thanks Suhani for recalling me for New Thread. I just realized that now we crossed 143 pages wid 64,000 views !! Now,working on Next CC Hope,we'll get so many MoNayalicios stuffs there.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

malavika61gunjan7SwaNia_2suhani.cipamisasoniasharmin89shonasandy

soniasharmin89 IF-Sizzlerz
soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 13766

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 11:19am | IP Logged
colors ne san ka promo post kiya kya?why everyone disscussing about it.link chaiya jaldi.cant wait

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

malavika6SwaNia_2Joseph_Ashonasandy

BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Joined: 26 February 2010
Posts: 54270

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

colors ne san ka promo post kiya kya?why everyone disscussing about it.link chaiya jaldi.cant wait
FB pe kiya hai colors page pe

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

malavika6SwaNia_2soniasharmin89Joseph_Ashonasandy

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
MoNayalicious Mania-13* {SaJan Spl}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: Joseph_A   Replies: 1167   Views: 83657

Joseph_A 1167 83657 03 May 2015 at 10:49pm by Joseph_A
MoNayalicious Mania-12* {SaJan Spl}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: Joseph_A   Replies: 1169   Views: 93012

Joseph_A 1169 93012 24 March 2015 at 6:27am by Joseph_A
MoNayalicious Mania-11 {DDSM Spl}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Joseph_A   Replies: 1190   Views: 102564

Joseph_A 1190 102564 11 February 2015 at 4:15am by Joseph_A
MoNayalicious Mania-10 {SaJan Spl}-DT NT Pg115

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Joseph_A   Replies: 1186   Views: 121345

Joseph_A 1186 121345 15 December 2014 at 4:17am by SapnaTanmay
MoNayalicious Mania-9 {RR Spl}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: Joseph_A   Replies: 1215   Views: 80396

Joseph_A 1215 80396 06 November 2014 at 8:04am by beenish248

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index