Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

MoNayalicious Mania-14* {SaJan Spl} (Page 109)

shonasandy IF-Stunnerz
shonasandy
shonasandy

Posted: 12 June 2015 at 4:49am | IP Logged

Confirmed: Shahid Kapoor to join KJo, Ganesh Hegde as judge of Jhalak 8

The stage of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa is all set for a glamourous and entertaining season!

Tellychakkar.com had exclusively informed viewers about Ganesh Hegde being roped in as one of the judges this year. Karan Johar was to be retained and an extensive hunt for the third judge has been going on for a long time.

Also as per reports the buzz of Shahid Kapoor replacing Madhuri Dixit was a high probability.

Today, a national daily has confirmed that Shahid indeed will be making his small screen debut with the eight season of the celeb dance reality show.

Shahid who is known for his amazing dancing abilities will definitely add a spark to the season. Interestingly this is the first time that Jhalak will have an all male judging panel.

Now as informed by us, the BBC show will go on floors from 29 June and most expectedly hit screens from 11 July.

Contestants like Parth Samthaan, Raftaar, Sanaya Irani, Vivian Dsena, Ashish Choudhry, Dipika Samson, Kavita Kaushik, Sargun Mehta, Shamita Shetty, Radhika Madan and Faisal Khan have already been confirmed.

Are you excited about Jhalak 8? Share your views in the comment box below.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2

shonasandy IF-Stunnerz
shonasandy
shonasandy

Posted: 12 June 2015 at 4:50am | IP Logged

After Ek Tha Raja, Parull Chaudhry now part of Star Plus' Badtameez Dil...

Saurabh Tewary's latest offering, Phir Bhi Na Maane Badtameez Dil will launch on Star Plus on 29 June. The recently launched promo which heralds an enchanting love-hate relationship of the lead pair, essayed by Pearl V. Puri and Asmita Sood has already won many hearts.

Well, the already good-looking cast has now roped in talented actress Parull Chaudhry to essay an important character.

As per sources, her character will provide the much-needed oomph' factor in the office setup of the show. Her look will be similar to that of Sushmita Sen in the movie Main Hoon Na. The lady will be a very strict professional, who would be sincere to her work. Being the head of a certain department in office, she will also use her charm to get things her way.

When contacted, Parull confirmed the news stating, "Yes, I am part of the show. It is a challenging role, is what I can say at the moment."

Parull, as we have reported is also part of Zee TV's upcoming show, Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani. She was last seen in the Sony PAL show, Tum Saath Ho Jab Apne.

As for Parull, the two shows will give her the scope of playing two contrastingly different characters. While Ek Tha Raja... will be a love story set in a periodic set up, Badtameez Dil will portray characters of today's time, with a very modern approach to life.

Here's wishing Parull all the very best for her two shows..

shonasandy IF-Stunnerz
shonasandy
shonasandy

Posted: 12 June 2015 at 4:55am | IP Logged

shonasandy IF-Stunnerz
shonasandy
shonasandy

Posted: 12 June 2015 at 4:55am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2Joseph_A

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 12 June 2015 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Originally posted by P.Srinivas

I Shaid is one of the best dancer in bw,Iam glad he is one of the judje of this session Hope Coulours dont show any  partialty &mannipulate results.

If,Shahid is really doing Jhalak then,I must say that this yr Jhalak Judges Panel is looking very promising.They all are big name of their related fields n they all are associate wid Dance.

By the way,If its true then,1st time we'll see 3 Guyz judges on Judges seat widout any Girl/women judges 'tadka'. LOL

I am just happy that a certain 'celeb'  is not there. MD, I don't mind her being there. She has more grace & class than the other one. Now if only KJo can be replaced. But we can't get the best of everything, can we?? Wink

Edited by SwaNia_2 - 12 June 2015 at 6:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

P.SrinivasJoseph_A

shonasandy IF-Stunnerz
shonasandy
shonasandy

Posted: 12 June 2015 at 6:46am | IP Logged

Shahid Kapoor & Ganesh Hegde To Judge Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa

This year's Jhalak seems to be going for a revamp as Madhuri Dixit Nene andRemo Dsouza has been replaced by...

Friday, June 12, 2015 | 5:00:08 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 43 Comments | 1670 Views | Copyright: India-forums.com/tellybuzz

This year's Jhalak seems to be going for a revamp as Madhuri Dixit has been replaced by the young and talented Shahid Kapoor while Remo Dsouzahas been replaced by Ganesh Hegde.  While Remo is doing another show on a competing channel, rumors are that a lot of names including Shilpa Shetty as well as Aishwarya Rai Bachchan were in the running to replace Madhuri this season.  

Final contestants include Faisal I Khan, Dipika SamsonKavita KaushikSanaya IraniVivian DsenaPuneet Issar, Rapper Raftar, Ashish Chowdry, Shamita ShettyMohit Malik and Radhika Madhan.  We hear that talks are still on and another two to three contestants are still to join the competition.  

Lets hope for an exciting season of Jhalak as last year's season didn't prove to be too eye catching for the channel!  

New buzz for Sanaya ... Go & Comment for her

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

P.SrinivasSwaNia_2Joseph_A

SM_317 IF-Rockerz
SM_317
SM_317

Posted: 12 June 2015 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Nice panel.of judges..it l be interesting..waiting for sanayas promo..:-) 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

P.SrinivasSwaNia_2Joseph_Ashonasandy

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 12 June 2015 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaNia_2

Originally posted by Joseph_A

Originally posted by P.Srinivas

I Shaid is one of the best dancer in bw,Iam glad he is one of the judje of this session Hope Coulours dont show any  partialty &mannipulate results.

If,Shahid is really doing Jhalak then,I must say that this yr Jhalak Judges Panel is looking very promising.They all are big name of their related fields n they all are associate wid Dance.

By the way,If its true then,1st time we'll see 3 Guyz judges on Judges seat widout any Girl/women judges 'tadka'. LOL

I am just happy that a certain 'celeb'  is not there. MD, I don't mind her being there. She has more grace & class than the other one. Now if only KJo can be replaced. But we can't get the best of everything, can we?? Wink

As per Report,'She' can join this trio. Ouch In this case,how can she judge her sister?? Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

P.SrinivasSwaNia_2shonasandy

Go to top