MoNayalicious Mania-14* {SaJan Spl} - Page 113

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Where?? 😕
talking abt the pic that shona has posted

Full & Final List Of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Contestants

Jhalak Dikhla Jaa

The countdown for Season 8 of Jhalak Dikhhla Ja has begun. And one hears of various celebrities from different walks of life being approached  to waltz into the new season of this very popular dance show on the Colors channel. We, Skjbollywoodnews, reveals Full & Final List Of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Contestants

Shamita Shetty: Sister of Shilpa Shetty, Shamita Shetty has had an uneventful Bollywood career and is only Known for her role in Mohabbatein'. Jhalak Dikhla Jaa is not the first reality show for Shamita Shetty and was also a participant in reality show, Bigg Boss 3' and had to quit in between.

Vivian D'Sena: Vivian began his acting career in 2009 with Kasamh Se. Later on his got a big break as the main lead with Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani. He was also roped for Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, this TV show helped him to get many awards including GR8! Performer of the Year - Male at Indian Television Academy Awards (2012) and Best onscreen couple at Indian Telly Awards (2013).

Ashish Choudhary: He made his Television debut with 1997 serial "Humko Ishq Ne Maara". He became famous with the 2003 action movie, "Qayamat". Later he appeared in several movies like Girlfriend, Speed, Three - Love, Lies and Betrayal, Paying Guests, Dhamaal and Double Dhamaal. He was recently seen in Ek Mutthi Aasmaan as Raghav Singhania on Zee Tv. Aashish will be soon seen in dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 8.

Sanaya Irani: Sanaya was part of the reality show for the last two seasons. She came in as Ashish Sharma and Drashti Dhami's supporter. She was even part of the show as the host in one season. Her first major role was in the Indian youth show Miley Jab Hum Tum. She subsequently appeared in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? and Rangrasiya

Radhika Madan: Before her debut as Ishani (protagonist) opposite Shakti Arora on Colors TV, Madan worked as a dance instructor in New DelhiCurrently, she is playing the lead role of Ishani in Ekta Kapoor's show Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi on Colors TV.

Mohit Malik: Mohit Malik is an Indian television actor. He is well known for played the role of Bharat in Zee TV's show Banoo Main Teri Dulhann. Currently he is playing the lead role of Samrat Singh Rathore in Doli Armaano Ki on Zee TV

Kavita Kaushik: She is best known for playing Chandramukhi Chautala on SAB TV sitcom F.I.R. for which she has won 51 awards thus far. She has won the Indian Telly Award for Best Actor In A Comic Role.

Raftaar: He was formerly a member of urban music group Mafia Mundeer, formed by Yo Yo Honey Singh.He came into limelight when he split from the group, and was signed into Three Records by Punjabi band RDB.He has also started producing music for Bollywood.

Faisal Khan: He is the winner of dance reality show Dance India Dance Li'l Masters 2 He is known for the lead role of young Maharana Pratap in Sony India's show Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap for which in 2014, he won Indian Television Academy Awards and Indian Telly Awards for Best Child Actor.

Scarlett Wilson: She had worked with numerous choreographers including Bosco-Caesar who recommended her to director Dibakar Banerjee. She appeared in the item number "Imported Kamariya" in his political thriller film Shanghai in which she also had a small role

Subhreet Kaur: Subhreet Kaur Ghumman is aone legged dancer who participated in India's got talent and qualified for the second level with her skills.

Edited by shonasandy - 8 years ago

Both SBS / SBB have some segments relating to Jhalak..!! Hope to see Sanaya..

And Sanaya's msg for Rangrasiya fans just broke my heart sooo bad ''.. Broke my Sanish shipper heart '

both sbs and sbb have shown jalak...1 iv of san in sbs. don't know abt sbb. seen sbb at the end.
arti ko kucch sanish fans always requesting for sanish iv.aaj  through sanaya's interview unko full and final answer mill hi gaya.sanaya said,she even didnt meet ashish after show end.
kucch sanish fan r upset after this statement.i mean yar sarun shipper suna,parud shipper bhi suna but sanish? they always clar that they r ggod co actors not friends.still people not move on.
Originally posted by arushi_130989

What Sanya said
she said she has promised arti she will give iv once she starts her show. talking abt rehearsal, she is with radhika madan, talking mjht ..., abt rr, she said she didn't meet ashish after rr ended. they r good coactors. not friends.he has his own way n' i have my own way. she said somethng like this he is not in my gang or something but she didn't said it clearly. that doesn't mean she has fight with him.
i think joseph will update it beautifully.we will wait.
Originally posted by malavika6

she said she has promised arti she will give iv once she starts her show. talking abt rehearsal, she is with radhika madan, talking mjht ..., abt rr, she said she didn't meet ashish after rr ended. they r good coactors. not friends.he has his own way n' i have my own way. she said somethng like this he is not in my gang or something but she didn't said it clearly. that doesn't mean she has fight with him.
i think joseph will update it beautifully.we will wait.

thanks malvika.evn i still not watch it just jitna suna utna hi updat e diya.thanks for more update.artii,needsone thanks for this iv.😳