Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I saw sbs aftr a lng time today nd saw one seg of shaleen daljeet..couldnt see the full seg bt daljeet ws holding sharav outside d court i guess fr the divorce nd ws cryng that she said just wants safety fr her nd sharav..shaleen abuses or threatens her i guess..reporter said shaleen dint even look at sharav or daljeet even once..felt sadp watching that
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SM_317

I saw sbs aftr a lng time today nd saw one seg of shaleen daljeet..couldnt see the full seg bt daljeet ws holding sharav outside d court i guess fr the divorce nd ws cryng that she said just wants safety fr her nd sharav..shaleen abuses or threatens her i guess..reporter said shaleen dint even look at sharav or daljeet even once..felt sadp watching that

Sad. A beautiful relationship ends on such a bitter note. Emotionally sapping, to say the least. When it involves an offspring, even difficult. But Daljeet should stop giving segment bytes like this and acting 'bechari' in front of the media, using her son. If she intends to bring up her little one on her own, she needs to be strong and what better time than this. She has her family's support and she will get through this. The media should also be a bit more responsible. Trying times for the lady, she should be left alone.
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

oh .God..thats very sad.hope court not give shaleen child custody.this girl suffer a lot.
soniasharmin89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwaNia_2

<font color="#FF0066" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">Sad. A beautiful relationship ends on such a bitter note. Emotionally sapping, to say the least. When it involves an offspring, even difficult. But Daljeet should stop giving segment bytes like this and acting 'bechari' in front of the media, using her son. If she intends to bring up her little one on her own, she needs to be strong and what better time than this. She has her family's support and she will get through this. </font><font color="#FF0066" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">The media should also be a bit more responsible. Trying times for the lady, she should be left alone. </font>

did she gave more bytes like this?
SwaNia_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

did she gave more bytes like this?

No, I think she tweeted something similar some days/months ago.

Regarding custody, I don't think Shaleen is even interested in custody. And at the age at which the kid is, less than 5 or 7 years, I think the court grants custody to the mom, unless circumstances are such that the mom can't take care of the kid.

SM_317 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwaNia_2

Sad. A beautiful relationship ends on such a bitter note. Emotionally sapping, to say the least. When it involves an offspring, even difficult. But Daljeet should stop giving segment bytes like this and acting 'bechari' in front of the media, using her son. If she intends to bring up her little one on her own, she needs to be strong and what better time than this. She has her family's support and she will get through this. The media should also be a bit more responsible. Trying times for the lady, she should be left alone.

yeaa totally agree..i think.media also should be a little.sensitive they shouldnt really be asking abt bytes in such situations m.sure.san akshay.mohit nd whole ipk.family.mst be supporting her in this.time..wishing the best for her nd her son,.
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
i dont understand one thing.why colirs give alag promo for both vivian nd shamitha and why one promo for sanaya and othets.they also deserve their own promo.
SM_317 thumbnail
yaaayy new monaya gang pics. frm tellytimes.
http://www.urlremoved/exclusive-pictures-of-barun-sanaya-mohit-and-raqesh/
there is one super adorable pic of monaya hugging each other
Edited by SM_317 - 8 years ago
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
btw,aah gh ka birthday hai.dont forget to wish him
SwaNia_2 thumbnail

yaaayy new monaya gang pics. frm tellytimes.

http://www.urlremoved/exclusive-pictures-of-barun-sanaya-mohit-and-raqesh/
there is one super adorable pic of monaya hugging each other

Thanks Shreya. Awesome MoNaya pics. 😳