Chat Clubs

MoNayalicious Mania-14* {SaJan Spl} - Page 106

Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: soniasharmin89

dont know joseph i have two tupes of felling now.ek baar lagta hai...isne bass aisa tweet kiya hoga.itna kucch nahin socha hoga.jo bhi ho they r friends afterall.phir lagta hai. agar radhika ko wish kiya hai to ek tweet san ke liya bhi kar deta.kya jata.ok..leaving it.i stop judging their friendship on the basis of tweet.monaya knows better which people r good for them

leaving this matter...we have so much things to do
.did colors posted any iv of danaya.i m eagerly waiting for her bytes.

For the first time i agree with sonia. Friends have their own ways of interacting. Social media is not really the platform to judge friendships of actors. Ppl have different frnd groups. So do monayajun. So lets not target him like that. Actors are ppl too. Not puppets in hands of fans. Lets stop here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

dont know joseph i have two tupes of felling now.ek baar lagta hai...isne bass aisa tweet kiya hoga.itna kucch nahin socha hoga.jo bhi ho they r friends afterall.phir lagta hai. agar radhika ko wish kiya hai to ek tweet san ke liya bhi kar deta.kya jata.ok..leaving it.i stop judging their friendship on the basis of tweet.monaya knows better which people r good for them

leaving this matter...we have so much things to do
.did colors posted any iv of danaya.i m eagerly waiting for her bytes.

Are you serious?? or,kidding here?? Check his tweet he himself admit that,He wished her personally n wished Radhika on Twitter. Its means,Personally he said to Sanaya, Best of luck you will be win n he said same words for Radhika on Twitter. Mark my words that,if peoples change their tune for person to person they can't be honest n genuine. They are perfect 'Thaali Ka Baigan' n we should be maintain a distance wid these kind of pathetic persons.

If,he can say these words to Sanaya personally then,why not to Radhika? Set par toh milte honge naa then,what is the need of showing his 'Best wishes' to entire world??

Anyway,We can't waste our time on these kind of losers so,now we'll avoid to any discussion who is related to him.

Edited by Joseph_A - 8 years ago
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Joseph_A

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0000FF" size="3">Are you serious?? or,kidding here?? Check his tweet he himself admit that,He wished her personally n wished Radhika on Twitter. Its means,Personally he said to Sanaya, Best of luck you will be win n he said same words for Radhika on Twitter. Mark my words that,if peoples change their tune for person to person they can't be honest n genuine. They are perfect 'Thaali Ka Baigan' n we should be maintain a distance wid these kind of pathetic persons.

If,he can say these words to Sanaya then,why not to Radhika? Set par toh milte honge naa then,what is the need of showing his 'Best wishes' to entire world??

Anyway,We can't waste our time on these kind of losers so,now we'll avoid to any discussion who is related to him. </font>

i agree with u in this matter. thats my exact point ..ek tweet sanaya ke liya kaar diya hota to kya jata.even moring when i saw his tweet firstbi was like W*F! he is doing. btw, cant comment on his friendship with monaya.its upto them but he lost my respect.thats sure
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: suhani.cipamisa

For the first time i agree with sonia. Friends have their own ways of interacting. Social media is not really the platform to judge friendships of actors. Ppl have different frnd groups. So do monayajun. So lets not target him like that. Actors are ppl too. Not puppets in hands of fans. Lets stop here.

sorry to say i m not supporing arjun here.sab kucch ek side me karke bhi agar main sochu tab bhi i found him wrong.tum apni co star ke liya tweet kar saqte ho kyun as joseph said u can also wish her personally na! okay..leave it.i dont want to waste my first ramzan on him. one thing for sure..he lost my respect.kagin na kahin when i see his this tweet i feel hurt .now no more words will waste on him.
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

i agree with u in this matter. thats my exact point ..ek tweet sanaya ke liya kaar diya hota to kya jata.even moring when i saw his tweet firstbi was like W*F! he is doing. btw, cant comment on his friendship with monaya.its upto them but he lost my respect.thats sure

Go n check FB...Most MoNayaJun fanz are shocked to see his tune. Do you know that,some fanz were expecting his appearance wid Sanaya in "3 Ka Tadka" type seq because,he is part of COLORS show too.

They all are disappointed. I am not saying that he did a wrong thing because,he has right to support his closest one but,I am disappointed because,I thought he is genuinely close to MoNaya but,I was wrong.

Edited by Joseph_A - 8 years ago
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree even i wa kinda disappointed bt its ok wont.comment.on their frndship..
Joseph do u have san jdj promo link?
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Joseph_A

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0000FF" size="3">Go n check FB...Most MoNayaJun fanz are shocked to see his tune. Do you know that,some fanz were expecting his appearance wid Sanaya in "3 Ka Tadka" type seq because,he is part of COLORS show too.

They all are disappointed. I am not saying that he did a wrong thing because,he has right to support his closest one but,I am disappointed because,I thought he is genuinely close for MoNaya but,I was wrong.</font>

haan ! who r the people who wants him with her.i want ashish with her bcz now drashti doing show with zee dont think zee will allow her .stilll want ashishor drasti nahi to .
dissapointed hone ki baat hai.kya reasonhai?personally wish yeh sab side me rakh ke ek baar yeh tweet dekhu to it hurt.
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Embedded image permalink
Promo link Please
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SM_317

I agree even i wa kinda disappointed bt its ok wont.comment.on their frndship..

Joseph do u have san jdj promo link?

promo aa gayi kya?koi alag promo hai kya like shamita or vivian or just like one what sbs showed.
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
want news about sanaya s choreographer now.