Chat Clubs

MoNayalicious Mania-14* {SaJan Spl} - Page 105

malavika6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Joseph_A

Sanaya Promo is out now. Its a joint Promo wid Ashish,Radhika,Scarlett n Sanaya. 

seen this on fb. any link, joseph?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
.i always feel they r in good terms with him but not that grear friend.masti mazzak karta hai.monaya more close to ipkknd gang.bcz they r more genuine people.ok..san dont need such people support.we r with her.bass jdj start hone ki derr hai.Edited by soniasharmin89 - 8 years ago
shonasandy thumbnail

Dilwale' music to have 70s flavour?

18th June 2015 9:25 pm

Dilwale - SRK and Kajol

The music of Rohit Shetty's much awaited Dilwale' is expected to have a 70s flavour to it.

According to PinkVilla, Dilwale' is to reprise old, melodious songs from the 70s for the music. The report adds that musician Pritam is working on something extra-ordinary for the huge film.

Dilwale', which stars Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol, Varun Dhawan and Kriti Sanon, releases on 18th December.

- See more at: http://www.media247.co.uk/showbiz/dilwale-music-to-have-70s-flavour-2015#sthash.C2tv4nac.dpuf
malavika6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
is ab close to vd too? i think he is . not sure
shonasandy thumbnail

I would not wish Sanaya on Twitter Bec she ain't on it.i hav already wished her personally.so don't waste ur time giving me friendship les

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: shonasandy

I would not wish Sanaya on Twitter Bec she ain't on it.i hav already wished her personally.so don't waste ur time giving me friendship les

Shona don't waste your time on this loser.He changed his tune because,some fanz took his class in very strong words.We are happy that,finally his true face is out now. Not interested in his lame xcuses. If,he wished to all in same words then where is 'Genuine' approach for Friends? Pathetic.

Edit : I saw some Mohit fanz there who are trying hard to putting some maska n degrading Sanaya fan base but,unfortunately we know their truth also. Pathetic Sanaya haters.

They have no guts to share their honest view on Mohit's twitter account so using other celebs Account for showing their frustration. Feeling bad for Mohit that,they are his fanz.

Edited by Joseph_A - 8 years ago
shonasandy thumbnail

Never gave up my dancing skills: Rapper Raftaar

Rapper Raftaar, who will next be seen shaking a leg in the upcoming eighth season of dance reality show "Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa", says people can expect a "heavy dose" of entertainment from him as he never gave up his dancing skills while focussing on music career.

Raftaar, whose real name is Dilin Nair, came into limelight with his 2012 hit single "Bottle". He later went on to make songs like "Tamanche pe disco", "Whistle baja", "Swag mera desi hai" and "Desi hip hop".

"I began my career with dancing as a contestant on 'Dance India Dance'. Apart from singing, I believe you need to have other skills to be a well-endowed stage performer. So, while I pursued singing, I never gave up perfecting my dancing skills," Raftaar said in a statement.

"I want to be the Jay Z meets Chris Brown of India and 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' will be an ideal inspiration for all my fellow artists. Rap tends to make people want to move. And many songs actually have dance associated with them. So get ready for a heavy dose of Raftaar," added the Shahid Kapoor fan.

Besides Raftaar, the Indian version of the internationally acclaimed reality show "Dancing with the Stars", to be aired on Colors, will also feature Shamita Shetty, Vivian Dsena, Radhika Madan, Kavita Kaushik, Sanaya Irani, Deepika Samson, Ashish Chowdhry, Mohit Malik, Scarlett Mellish Wilson and Faisal Khan.

The show is expected to go on air in July.

soniasharmin89 thumbnail
dont know joseph i have two tupes of felling now.ek baar lagta hai...isne bass aisa tweet kiya hoga.itna kucch nahin socha hoga.jo bhi ho they r friends afterall.phir lagta hai. agar radhika ko wish kiya hai to ek tweet san ke liya bhi kar deta.kya jata.ok..leaving it.i stop judging their friendship on the basis of tweet.monaya knows better which people r good for them

leaving this matter...we have so much things to do
.did colors posted any iv of danaya.i m eagerly waiting for her bytes.
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shonasandy

<h1>Never gave up my dancing skills: Rapper Raftaar</h1>

Rapper Raftaar, who will next be seen shaking a leg in the upcoming eighth season of dance reality show "Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa", says people can expect a "heavy dose" of entertainment from him as he never gave up his dancing skills while focussing on music career.

Raftaar, whose real name is Dilin Nair, came into limelight with his 2012 hit single "Bottle". He later went on to make songs like "Tamanche pe disco", "Whistle baja", "Swag mera desi hai" and "Desi hip hop".

"I began my career with dancing as a contestant on 'Dance India Dance'. Apart from singing, I believe you need to have other skills to be a well-endowed stage performer. So, while I pursued singing, I never gave up perfecting my dancing skills," Raftaar said in a statement.

"I want to be the Jay Z meets Chris Brown of India and 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' will be an ideal inspiration for all my fellow artists. Rap tends to make people want to move. And many songs actually have dance associated with them. So get ready for a heavy dose of Raftaar," added the Shahid Kapoor fan.

Besides Raftaar, the Indian version of the internationally acclaimed reality show "Dancing with the Stars", to be aired on Colors, will also feature Shamita Shetty, Vivian Dsena, Radhika Madan, Kavita Kaushik, Sanaya Irani, Deepika Samson, Ashish Chowdhry, Mohit Malik, Scarlett Mellish Wilson and Faisal Khan.

The show is expected to go on air in July.

another trained dancer.ok..will see u beta