Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SwaNia_1

Thanks Jo. Looking forward to JDJ. And Mohit will also be back soon. Happy days for MoNayaholics.

Some new Pics added there. 😊
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0000FF" size="3">They smartly give him some 'Robot' steps. 😆 Don't know who is partner of whom? 😕</font>

totally agree with u about vivian.yes...waiting for the choreographer name for danaua.she was the only one who enjoying her dance
Joseph_A thumbnail

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 8 Contestants List Out!

Jun 17th, 2015 by Koimoi.com Team

The new season of popular dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa is coming back to the small screens and here is the list of contestants for the season. This season will be different since judges Madhuri Dixit Nene and Remo D'Souza will be missing. The new judges will be Shahid Kapoor and Ganesh Hegde.

Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Season 8 Contestants List Out!

Check out the contestants of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Season 8 here:

1. Vivian DSena

Vivian DSena

2. Shamita Shetty

Shamita Shetty

3. Radhika Madan

Radhika Madan

4. Sanaya Irani

Sanaya Irani

5. Parth Samthaan

Parth Samthaan

6. Sargun Mehta

Sargun Mehta

7. Kavitha Kaushik

Kavitha Kaushik

8. Dipika Samson

Dipika Samson

9. Ashish Chowdhry

Ashish Chowdhry

Edited by Joseph_A - 8 years ago
malavika6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank u guys 4 all the articles
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks a lot joseph for sharing Sbs segment of sanaya JDJ Promo. ...The promo was truly rocking. ...loved Sanaya the most in it...she was dancing beautifully n enjoying dancing also n had a lovely smile while dancing ...waiting excitedly for JDJ  n Mohit's show...

I agree with Sonia ...happy days are here for us MoNayaholics. ...😊😊...monaya are  going to rock the screen again. ...waiting excitedly for monayas shows ...

@ Joseph. .plss reply to the question I asked in my last comment yesterday about voting n can we cast multiple votes n how...etc ðŸ˜³...

love Gunjan. 
Edited by 1gunjan7 - 8 years ago
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

MoNayaholics

Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1gunjan7

Thanks a lot joseph for sharing Sbs segment of sanaya JDJ Promo. ...The promo was truly rocking. ...loved Sanaya the most in it...she was dancing beautifully n enjoying dancing also n had a lovely smile while dancing ...waiting excitedly for JDJ  n Mohit's show...

I agree with Sonia ...happy days are here for us MoNayaholics. ...😊😊...monaya are  going to rock the screen again. ...waiting excitedly for monayas shows ...

@ Joseph. .plss reply to the question I asked in my last comment yesterday about voting n can we cast multiple votes n how...etc ðŸ˜³...

love Gunjan. 

Yes,Multiple vote is allowed. I'll share full voting details when show will be start. SMS voting value is more then 'On-Line' voting so,we'll use both medium for voting.
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 8: Sanaya Irani looks hot in her JDJ promo - Watch video! http://bit.ly/1LhAnRp 

shonasandy thumbnail

ZEE TV to launch Radha Krishna' fiction

17th June 2015    20:38

ZEE TV

ZEE TV

ZEE TV is set to launch its new fiction Radha Krishna: Ek Aalokik Prem Gaatha' in the coming weeks.

The mythological series, which is currently under production, will portray the romance between Radha and Krishna.

ZEE TV business head Pradeep Hejmadi said, "ZEE TV has constantly set benchmarks with its unique and differentiated storytelling encompassing traditional and contemporary concepts. Radha Krishna: Ek Aalokik Prem Gaatha' is a divine love story that has engrossed poets, painters, and musicians alike. The USP of the series is that they were the only pious lovers in history who never got married but are worshipped in temples across the globe. Millions of people across the world are mesmerised by their love story and we are working on making it the most beautiful representation of their love for television audiences. To showcase this benevolent romance from Radha's viewpoint will surely make for engaging and refreshing television viewing."

A launch date for the show will be announced soon.

- See more at: http://www.media247.co.uk/bizasia/zee-tv-to-launch-radha-krishna-fiction-2015#sthash.LjR5NvFk.dpuf
shonasandy thumbnail

Vivian and Drashti original choices for 'Badtameez Dil'

Tanvi Trivedi,TNN | Jun 18, 2015, 12.00 AM IST
Vivian and Drashti original choices for 'Badtameez Dil'
Saurabh Tewari's upcoming TV show 'Badtameez Dil', a musical love story, has newbies Pearl V Puri and Asmita Sood playing the lead characters. 

The show that will replace 'Nisha Aur Uske Cousins' from June 29, was earlier conceptualised keeping actors Vivian Dsena and Drashti Dhami in mind.

A source says, "Vivian and Drashti's chemistry in 'Madhubala " Ek Ishq Ek Junoon' was appreciated and thus, they were also considered to play leads in this show. Vivian, who lost weight and was keen to play the part, lost out on the role because he couldn't look like a 17-year-old. The producer decided to go ahead with a new face. Drashti also auditioned, but the production house felt that after Madhubala there would be too many expectations from the two actors, so they settled for a new actress as well."

When we contacted, Vivian said, "The baggage of my earlier character from Madhubala would have been too much to carry for the viewers and I can't look 17. Even if I lose weight, I can't look like a teenager. I was keen to play the role but guess Saurabh has made the right choice."
Edited by shonasandy - 8 years ago