Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

malavika6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

But,my Sources hasn't trust on me. Itti mushkil se kuchh pata chalta hai woh bhi 'confuse' style mein. πŸ˜• But,He confirmed that 5.30pm time slot is not allotted for this show. 😊 Zee will decide soon.

r they[ur source]  read our conversation silently
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Viven Promo :

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMe7A1W9ZBY&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMe7A1W9ZBY
malavika6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

After Neha and Vibhav, Mohit out of Zee TV's Doli Armaanon Ki

Yesterday Tellychakkar.com exclusively reported about Vibhav Roy moving out of Zee TV's Doli Armaanon Ki (Spellbound Productions) post Neha Marda owing to the leap sequence.

Now a national daily reported about the lead of the show Mohit Malik also being out of the show. The actor was all set to play a younger role of his positive onscreen son Shaurya's role apart from the devious Samrat. Also he had signed the season of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa and that actually became a point of concern.

As per the reports, the channel and the makers asked Mohit to choose between Jhalak and Doli and to their surprise, Mohit chose the latter. The hunt for the new Shaurya is currently in place.

Astonishingly Mohit has been quoted being unaware about the developments while Producer Pearl Grey confirmed.

With the show losing its core lead actors, we wonder what lies ahead in the track.

As reported by us, Manasi Salvi will play Urmi post the leap.

Stay hooked to Tellychakkar.com for more news and updates from the world of TV and Bollywood.

all the leads in this show quit.why they r lagging it instead of winding up😲
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0000FF" size="3">These days Channel is very strict for their contract clauses. Artists or related persons can't reveal anything in Media or any other social networking sites. Mohit is just following his contract clauses n we should be respect his silence because,Its better for his project. 😳

After show Promo,we'll get so many related stuffs just like now we are getting JDJ related stuffs. Till then wait n pray for the BEST. 😊 I hope,we'll see MoNaya on Jhalak episode because,generally real life partners come there to support his/her loved one. 😳</font>

thanks for your reply.i really missed them a lot.hope he join her.
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

soniasharmin89 thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0000FF" size="3">These days Channel is very strict for their contract clauses. Artists or related persons can't reveal anything in Media or any other social networking sites. Mohit is just following his contract clauses n we should be respect his silence because,Its better for his project. 😳

After show Promo,we'll get so many related stuffs just like now we are getting JDJ related stuffs. Till then wait n pray for the BEST. 😊 I hope,we'll see MoNaya on Jhalak episode because,generally real life partners come there to support his/her loved one. 😳</font>

thanks for your reply.i really missed them a lot.hope he join her.i mean come to visit her
soniasharmin89 thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0000FF" size="3">But,my Sources hasn't trust on me. Itti mushkil se kuchh pata chalta hai woh bhi 'confuse' style mein. πŸ˜• But,He confirmed that 5.30pm time slot is not allotted for this show. 😊 Zee will decide soon.</font>

hope zee gave it a good slot.dont want early slot
.most importantly hope evetything goes well with the show for both monaya.
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SwaNia_2

@ red,   Read karne main hi itna accha lag raha hain.

i have already started thinking abt mohit in one.jdjbepi to.support sanaya or during her rehersals..😳cant wait fr 11Th july now..<3
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
my all.time fav bollywood.jodi..<3
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
jhalakwwale ke pass ek hi heels pair jai kya .they gave shamita,sanay,radhika madan same shoe for photoshoot.