MoNayalicious Mania-14* {SaJan Spl} - Page 92

Posted: 8 years ago
swati u watched it. i know she didn't.if she did, atleast sbs would have benn covered it.
Originally posted by malavika6

swati u watched it. i know she didn't.if she did, atleast sbs would have benn covered it.

No choice, Malavika  Mumma is a fan of SP.   She is one of the culprit, one of the TRP aunty, though she refuses to be known as aunty, she is the 'aunty mat kaho' types.😉  After half an hour, when the 'supreme court' as she is known in the house, did not switch the channel, the 'high court' & 'lower courts' decided to stage a walkout, which, BTW, did not bother her anyway. 😭
Edited by SwaNia_2 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by flopsy

Gosh, here there is more discussion about Sanaya 's Jalk performance, t
And hardly any discussion about Mohit and his new show. 

Wish Sanaya the best, but not into these dance shows, already 
Seen stars dance perform in past, am more looking forward to Mohit's show
As he will returning after long onscreen , and looking forward to him
And his new character.

We'll discuss him n his character too but,this time we have no clue abt his new look n his new character then,no sense to discuss other co-star details. Even,Now Show title is also not confirmed by Rashmi Sharma. Hope we'll get some further details very soon.

Its totally peoples wish that,they like Sanaya in Jhalak or not,no one can force any one.We were also not very cool wid this JDJ thing but,now If she is doing then,she needs our support. n as a supporter we''ll be do.

@ Bold : Star performance in Award show or Celeb participation in Jhalak , these 2 is totally different thing. n Sanaya is not a 'general' star for us. Same thing apply for Mohit. Whatever,we were not cool wid Saurabh Tiwari shows but,we were supporting "DDSM" because,Mohit was there.
Edited by Joseph_A - 8 years ago
Joseph ul make.a.separate cc fr sanaya.in jhalak right?coz i wnt be able to visit jhalak forum much..il come online frm.my phone mostly frm now..:(
Any idea when we l get mohits show promo?arti gupta had replied few day bck tht we lget some.news.frm.sbs soon
i badly wanted to know how to vote online.bahoot kam karna hoga hume.monaya both r coming woh ek satth.jhalak keep posting reharshal,behind the scence video.dont want to miss anything.
Originally posted by SM_317

Joseph ul make.a.separate cc fr sanaya.in jhalak right?coz i wnt be able to visit jhalak forum much..il come online frm.my phone mostly frm now..:(
Any idea when we l get mohits show promo?arti gupta had replied few day bck tht we lget some.news.frm.sbs soon

I wanted to make a separate CC but,now I'll continue this CC series wid Jhalak n ZC discussion. Separate CC is very unlucky for us. We have example of QH,RR n DDSM CC experience. This time don't want to take any risk. 😳

Sanaya's Performance Videos will be post on My FB account.

As per my info. Mohit's show Promo will be hit screen on last week of June. I heard that,now shoot is started n Mohit will join the team very soon.

Originally posted by soniasharmin89

i badly wanted to know how to vote online.bahoot kam karna hoga hume.monaya both r coming woh ek satth.jhalak keep posting reharshal,behind the scence video.dont want to miss anything.

Voting details n Jhalak 'Official' page will be display after show start. You can sign-in there,through your E-Mail ID or FB ID or Twitter ID. You can vote multiple time.

Madhuri Dixit is one of the reasons for Remo Dsouza to opt out of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 8!

Read on to know more...

Monday, June 15, 2015 | 2:00:47 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 0 Comments | 271 Views | Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz

Ace choreographer, Remo D'souza seems to be riding high with the positive buzz around his second directorial venture - ABCD 2 and him judging an upcoming dance reality show - Dance+ on Star Plus.

Having judged a popular show Dance India Dance on Zee TV, Remo was seen as a co-judge in Jhalak Dikhla Jaa right from its first season. Now as he calls it quits, we get him talking about quitting the show and how he will miss judging one of the most celebrated shows on television today. 

When we spoke to Remo, he mentioned of Madhuri Dixit being one of the reasons to quit Jhalak Dikhla Jaa!

Armed with this piece of information, we buzzed Remo who said, "I have had a beautiful working relationship with Madhuri Dixit from the past three years. Being a co-judge with Madhurij was a dream come true. I'm as big a fan of hers as everyone else. When I got to know that she will no longer be judging the show, I was really sad."

Interesting!

Excited about judging Dance+ Remo averred, "Dance+ is a completely different format. The show won't introduce popular faces but it will present some of the best talents in the world. I will be hunting for India's next dancing icon from the aam janta'. There will be a lot of hard core dancing and only the finest dancer will prevail as the winner."