Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0000FF" size="3">Today watched both segment [SBS n SBB]. Gosh he has some major mental problem. I am happy to see that both seg used some very strong words for her. SBB ne toh iska past hi isse yaad dila diya. </font>

i missed sbs.can u post the link.arti ki kaal twitter me gussa dekh ke samajh gayi baat kucch bada hi hoga
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

i missed sbs.can u post the link.arti ki kaal twitter me gussa dekh ke samajh gayi baat kucch bada hi hoga

I have only SBB Link.Chk this -

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fiVG30hqbxY[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiVG30hqbxY

Joseph_A thumbnail
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
COLORS
@ColorsTV
1m
SUPER NEWS! We have the name of the first
contestant of #JhalakDikhhlaJaa8 ! RT if you
want to know his/her name!
@JhalakOnColors
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
COLORS
@ColorsTV
2m
#BREAKINGNOW First contestant of
#JhalakDikhhlaJaa8 is none other than
#ShamitaShetty ! --> bit.ly/JDJ_Shamita
pic.twitter.com/BVVPS0i1L0
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

COLORS
@ColorsTV
2m
#BREAKINGNOW First contestant of
#JhalakDikhhlaJaa8 is none other than
#ShamitaShetty ! --> bit.ly/JDJ_Shamita
pic.twitter.com/BVVPS0i1L0

Colors-Twitter is really fast. 😆 Hamein toh pata hi nahin tha ki,Shamita Shetty name is also there. 😛
Joseph_A thumbnail

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 8: Shamita Shetty (Coming Soon)

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyxkXwZitn8&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyxkXwZitn8

Joseph_A thumbnail

Angad Hasija goes nude for a photoshoot

Neha Maheshwri,TNN | Jun 13, 2015, 12.00 AM IST

Angad Hasija goes nude for a photoshoot

Indian television is not just getting bold in its content, but its actors too are going all out to get noticed. Angad Hasija, who'll be seen in 'Akbar Birbal' as Kiku Sharda's cousin, went in for an image makeover recently. Known for his good looks, the actor has gone full Monty for a photoshoot, which is unheard of on television.

Says he, "With the TV and its content becoming bold, our audiences have also matured. Didn't 'Baywatch' enjoy viewership in India? Besides, I have done bare-body scenes in 'Amrit Manthan' and 'Phulwa', and now, I am ready to don swimming trunks on TV."

Ask him if he had any apprehensions before going nude and he says, "Though I am comfortable with my body, I was conscious about people's reactions. It has definitely come as a shock to most. As an actor, I am just doing my job. The feedback to the picture has been positive and everyone found it classy. I am reminded every time that no TV actor has attempted anything like this before. But then, that's precisely the reason why I did shoot. A normal photoshoot would have made no difference."

Ask him about his cameo appearance in 'Akbar Birbal' and he replies, "It's not the length of the role that matters, but the potential. I got to shoot with Kiku and explore the comedy genre, too. I am now looking forward to play a lead role."

Looks like Angad is the new addition to the list of TV actors who have bared it all for the cameras.
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice promo if shilpa is one of d judges then shamitas participation is unfair..waiting for sanayas promo..😳
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: SM_317

Nice promo if shilpa is one of d judges then shamitas participation is unfair..waiting for sanayas promo..😳

I heard that,now Shilpa name is out frm Final List. Channel is trying to roped Aishwarya Rai Bachhan in the Panel Board.