MoNayalicious Mania-14* {SaJan Spl} - Page 85

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Joseph_A

If,Shahid is really doing Jhalak then,I must say that this yr Jhalak Judges Panel is looking very promising.They all are big name of their related fields n they all are associate wid Dance.

By the way,If its true then,1st time we'll see 3 Guyz judges on Judges seat widout any Girl/women judges 'tadka'. 😆

I am just happy that a certain 'celeb'  is not there. MD, I don't mind her being there. She has more grace & class than the other one. Now if only KJo can be replaced. But we can't get the best of everything, can we?? 😉
Edited by SwaNia_2 - 8 years ago

Shahid Kapoor & Ganesh Hegde To Judge Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa

This year's Jhalak seems to be going for a revamp as Madhuri Dixit Nene andRemo Dsouza has been replaced by...

Friday, June 12, 2015 | 5:00:08 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 43 Comments | 1670 Views | Copyright: India-forums.com/tellybuzz

This year's Jhalak seems to be going for a revamp as Madhuri Dixit has been replaced by the young and talented Shahid Kapoor while Remo Dsouzahas been replaced by Ganesh Hegde.  While Remo is doing another show on a competing channel, rumors are that a lot of names including Shilpa Shetty as well as Aishwarya Rai Bachchan were in the running to replace Madhuri this season.  

Final contestants include Faisal I Khan, Dipika SamsonKavita KaushikSanaya IraniVivian DsenaPuneet Issar, Rapper Raftar, Ashish Chowdry, Shamita ShettyMohit Malik and Radhika Madhan.  We hear that talks are still on and another two to three contestants are still to join the competition.  

Lets hope for an exciting season of Jhalak as last year's season didn't prove to be too eye catching for the channel!  

New buzz for Sanaya ... Go & Comment for her
Nice panel.of judges..it l be interesting..waiting for sanayas promo..:-) 
Originally posted by SwaNia_2

I am just happy that a certain 'celeb'  is not there. MD, I don't mind her being there. She has more grace & class than the other one. Now if only KJo can be replaced. But we can't get the best of everything, can we?? 😉

As per Report,'She' can join this trio. In this case,how can she judge her sister?? 😕
^^That will not be fair on other contestants then. Gosh, so unfair to have a judge who is your sister. I just hope 'she' is not given this chance if Sanaya is there.
Today when i was watching V chanel's show  Sadda my haq   Sajan  wedding  proposal scene [ After end of neil track  before  3years leap]reminded me I n this V TV  show  Hero proposes heroin for marriage  on Road. same way as  Samrat proposes  Gunjan.OF course our Sajan scene is more  funny,cute &adorable❤️,Edited by P.Srinivas - 8 years ago
i think one of the judges is female one. is shilpa confirmed?if her sis participates, it is an unfair move from channel and ph
Husn-e-jaana ki tareef mumkeen nahin...

Originally posted by P.Srinivas

Today when i was watching V chanel's show  Sadda my haq   Sajan  wedding  proposal scene [ After end of neil track  before  3years leap]reminded me I n this V TV  show  Hero proposes heroin for marriage  on Road. same way as  Samrat proposes  Gunjan.OF course our Sajan scene is more  funny,cute &adorable❤️,

And then the Zindagi scene. ☺️  What a frenzy it had created on the forum then... unexpectedly we got such a droolicius, SaJanlicious scene. 🤪
avinash sachdev ki shadi me media ko dhamki di hai.becchari arti,usko to dhamki dete hui sbb ne capture ki.i felt bad for her .twitter pe bhi usne le li avinash ki