one article in m. amarujala.com/lucknow.written in hindi
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by malavika6

one article in m. amarujala.com/lucknow.written in hindi

Link is not working.

Originally posted by Joseph_A

Link is not working.

i just typed sanaya in lucknow on google search. saw the article.  check it joseph 
yes.malvika
link is not working.
saw promo of saurabh new show.gh is writter of this show.good promo,nice song,female lead is okay but didnt like the acting of male lead.as compare to rr promo its nothing but i m sure it will gain trp bcz its on sp.story ho ya na ho.trp jaroor milta hai
http://lucknow.amarujala.com/news/tv-actress-sanaya-irani-visits-lucknow/

Originally posted by Joseph_A

Link is not working.

www.amarujala.com. small article. only 5 sentences

The girl seems to be the hottest summer in Lucknow

TV actress sanaya irani visits lucknow

The girl in the famous TV series and films you have seen. Model and TV actress Sanaya Irani was in Lucknow on Wednesday. 

The star of TV Lucknow ahead of heat lost.Sanaya said the city's heat was hot me the most.
Snayaa heat of Lucknow said, Oh my goodness ...So the heat from the airport 10 minutes after sitting down in the car Rha.asi sweat raised by hand, but people here are still brave .., so the heat is also plenty lively.
Sanaya Irani says Kangana Rnaut Kifilm Snaia in Queen's acting is fantastic.If it will roll Bollywood trial will re-emphasize.I am only looking for the big moments or so.
Lucknow Sanaya said about the city from the airport after landing looks pretty neat... A Metro City which is absolutely clean.
Edited by shonasandy - 8 years ago
thanx shona.i was waiting for something about her.atlast mill hi gayi.thxa lot.
@Malavika &Shona thanks for sharing Sanaya's  interview,Seems they did n,t asked her anything Jdj related  question.Even though she always says that she sticks to TV only u less she gets very big BW project comes her way media keep asking her about  her bw plans,Yes this is hottest summer in India its unbearable

Shahid steps into Madhuri's shoes to judge Jhalak

Neha Maheshwri,TNN | Jun 12, 2015, 12.00 AM IST

Shahid steps into Madhuri's shoes to judge Jhalak

Apart from preparing for his marriage next month with Delhi girl Mira Rajput, Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor, who is known for his dancing prowess, is gearing up for his small-screen debut.

He will be seen judging the upcoming season of dance reality show 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'.

Soon after our report about the actor being approached to judge a dance reality show, the deal was sealed with the channel. He will replace Madhuri Dixit-Nene on the show.

But that's not the only change as choreographer Ganesh Hegde is another new entrant with only Karan Johar retained from the previous season.

This is for the first time that the show will have an all-male judging panel.

Interested in knowing more about Jhalak and other reality shows? Here is a special on reality shows we have created just for you.