Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Its good know mohit will start shooting really soon can't wait for it to hit the screen really missed him
ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
I did someone called oshi contact you for sajan pics?
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
K Himaanshu Shukla @khimaanshu  View translation

Vivian Dsena in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.. http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.com/2015/06/vivian-dsena-in-jhalak-dikhhla-jaa.html ... @VivianDsena01 @ColorsTV @rajcheerfull

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

Zilla Chhapra will go on floor in the first week on June. The show has Mohit Sehgal and Shiney Doshi as leads.

more news about the show.so its going on the floor in first week of june.

Now,Its clear that SBS-CK shared a wrong info abt ZC shoot start n my sources was right. 😊 In this case,we can hope ZC telecast start frm Last week of July or 1st week of Aug. 😊
Joseph_A thumbnail
All Media peoples are following each other to share all 'Real n True' List of Jhalak contestant. 😊
shonasandy thumbnail

Zee TV's Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani to shoot in Rajasthan; Parull Chaudhry joins the cast

Today we reported about talented actor Akshay Anand being roped in for Zee TV's upcoming show Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani (Sphereorigins).

Now, news comes in that popular face Parull Chaudhry who was last seen in Sony Pal's Tum Saath Ho Jab Apnewill play Akshay's wife Kokila in the soap. The couple will be seen playing out and out negative roles.

We have also got to know that the cast of show will soon fly off to Rajashthan for an extensive outdoor shoot. As per the current schedule the team will travel on 17 June.

We called Parull who confirmed her entry and shared, "Yes, I am doing the show and I will be playing a grey shaded role once again."

The show stars Siddhant Karnick and Drashti Dhami in main leads. While Surekha Sikri, Darshan Zariwala, Pawan Mahendru will be seen playing other important characters.

shonasandy thumbnail
JO is Sanaya really participating JDJ this year ????????? U get any confirmation from ur source ?????? IF Sanaya is participating in JDJ8 then when will JDJ8 promo will air on TV????? when will JDJ8 launch on TV?????
Edited by shonasandy - 8 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonasandy

JO is Sanaya really participating JDJ this year ????????? U get any confirmation from ur source ?????? IF Sanaya is participating in JDJ8 then when will JDJ8 promo will air on TV????? when will JDJ8 launch on TV?????

I am really confused abt her participation possibility in the show.I tried to collect some info from some Channel associates but,I noticed that,they are avoiding to share any confirmation abt contestant. But,If, Anwesha [I-F] n some other Reporters are confirming her participation then,we have no reason to doubt on their info.

If,JDJ-8 is projected for July Launch then,Promo should be start from 1st week of June.

Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lets just wait more and watch...
shonasandy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

I am really confused abt her participation possibility in the show.I tried to collect some info from some Channel associates but,I noticed that,they are avoiding to share any confirmation abt contestant. But,If, Anwesha [I-F] n some other Reporters are confirming her participation then,we have no reason to doubt on their info.

If,JDJ-8 is projected for July Launch then,Promo should be start from 1st week of June.

U r right Jo...

Just hope that we will get confirm news in this week...

IF Sanaya is participating JDJ8 then hope 1st promo should be Sanaya in it ( what says ??) ðŸ˜‰