Chat Clubs

MoNayalicious Mania-14* {SaJan Spl} - Page 61

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j02gw87ln0&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j02gw87ln0

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Guess Who Is Salman Khan's Little Co-Star From 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan'

• Guess Who Is Salman Khan's Little Co-Star From 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan'

The teaser trailer of Bollywood superstar Salman Khan's upcoming film Bajrangi Bhaijaan was unveiled a couple of days back and all those who saw it, claimed to be simply bowled over by Salman's cute little co-star, who has won many hearts without even uttering a dialogue in the trailer.

Ever since the trailer was out, people have been wondering who the girl is and we have recently found out that the little lady is an actress named Harshaali Malhotra, who has starred in the serial Laut Aao Trisha, in which she had played Trisha's younger sister and has also appeared in commercials with Madhuri Dixit, Mahesh Bhupati and others. In the film, which has been directed by Kabir Khan, Harshaali will play a mute Pakistani girl, who strays across the border and lands in India and finds a do-gooder, who takes it upon himself to reunite her with her family back in Pakistan.

Coincidentally, all those who have seen the film, have also commented on Harshaali's striking resemblance to Salman's former ladylove Katrina Kaif.

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Jo u get any update on mohit & sanaya show??????
Is Sanaya doing any daily soap??????
shonasandy thumbnail
India-Forums.com
GEEK look like'd by the most : Sanaya Irani
Poll Result
1. Sanaya Irani
2. Vidya Balan
3. Barbie Jain 
4. Arjun Bijlani
5. Mona Singh
6. Mukesh Khanna

We will be back with a new poll soon 
Joseph_A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shonasandy

Jo u get any update on mohit & sanaya show??????

Is Sanaya doing any daily soap??????

Its very confusing. 😕 Mohit show details is out now but,no one is ready to disclose anything abt Sanaya's next project. I tried to collect some info from 1 COLORS person,he said that,her participation in JDJ is not confirmed due to some contract problems but,talk is on. 😕
shonasandy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Joseph_A

Its very confusing. 😕 Mohit show details is out now but,no one is ready to disclose anything abt Sanaya's next project. I tried to collect some info from 1 COLORS person,he said that,her participation in JDJ is not confirmed due to some contract problems but,talk is on. 😕

Hope that mohit shows more info come out soon...

Means Sanaya is still considering JDJ8 ??????

Is she has any daily soap offer in her kitty? ????

But from her latest interview she keep her finger crossed for comeback that means some daily soap in her kitty & she interested to do that show as per my Thought. ...

What is your thought jo?????
Joseph_A thumbnail
Watching "Detective Byomkesh Bakshi" n feeling so bad for those peoples who watched this movie in Theater. Sushant should be work on his pronounce,Its not clear in max parts of movie. They present a suspense story in 'Art Movie' format.

No wonder,Movie is Big flop of 2015.

P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Joseph_A

Watching "Detective Byomkesh Bakshi" n feeling so bad for those peoples who watched this movie in Theater. Sushant should be work on his pronounce,Its not clear in max parts of movie. They present a suspense story in 'Art Movie' format.

No wonder,Movie is Big flop of 2015.

I think he is very average actor.Un neccesassarly   from section of the media &Reviewers he is getting soo much  hype &attenction.
Joseph_A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: P.Srinivas

I think he is very average actor.Un neccesassarly   from section of the media &Reviewers he is getting soo much  hype & attenction.

Agree. He is just another 'over rated' actor in BW. I didn't find any path breaking performance in this movie. Some critics lost their authenticity after their so much ga-ga over reviews.

What is the use of these kind of 'Master Piece' ,who never miss a single chance to torture the normal audience?

Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤣
Any hardcore arshi fans here? Because i wud love to share a funny prank i played on certain monaya bashers today without bashing 😆
Am sure i have created a flutter in their hearts... Long story cut short- i wrote an os where a certain couple didnt end up together!!!!

Now please. I like arshi but because of what bashers did, i somehow detest that forums and am quite possessive of monaya 😛

Lol chk out that forum and u wl know rofl!!!

My perfect revenge lolEdited by suhani.cipamisa - 8 years ago