MoNayalicious Mania-14* {SaJan Spl} - Page 53

Posted: 8 years ago

Confirmed: Deepika Samson, Ashish Chaudhary, Radhika Madan, Kavita Kaushik in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 8

Kiran Jain  

Confirmed: Deepika Samson, Ashish Chaudhary, Radhika Madan, Kavita Kaushik in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 8

Popular dance reality show, Jhalak Dikhla Jaa' is back in news! Well, the show is all set to go on floor by the end of June 2015. And the makers have started approaching various celebrities from various fields to be a part of this dancing with a celebrity concept. 

According to a source, "Many of the celebrities have been approached; in which few of them have given a nod. But the final contract has not been signed yet by most of them. The talks are still going on. So far, few of television celebrities have been confirmed to participate."

Well, we also hear that, Maharana Pratap fame child artist Faisal Khan has already started rehearsing for this popular show. When Daily Bhaskar.com contacted Faisal, he says, "I had been approached last season too; but since I was doing Maharana Pratap at that moment, I couldn't participate in it. Though I cannot comment much on it, but yes it's true that I have been approached this time too."

Faisal Khan is also the winner of Dance India Dance season 2 and dancing is his passion. "I love dancing and if given a chance I would love to perform on the platform of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. Dance is my first love and through dancing, I got a chance to act. Now I want to improve my dancing skills and go ahead in this field."

Confirmed: Deepika Samson

She is recently playing the character of Simar in Sasural Simar Ka' on Colors TV.

Confirmed: Ashish Chaudhary

Model, actor Ashish Chaudhary was the winner of the last season of Khatron Ke Khiladi'.

Confirmed: Radhika Madan

Currently, Radhika is playing the lead role of Ishani in Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi on Colors TV.

Confirmed: Kavita Kaushik

The actress was last seen as Chandramukhi Chautala in F.I.R.

Approached: Faisal Khan

Faisal was last seen in a historical show, Maharana Pratap' on Sony TV.

Approached: Neha Marda

Recently, the actress has decided to quit Zee TV show Doli Armanon Ki' after the leap.

Approached: Vivian Dsena

Vivian was last seen in Madhubala' on Colors TV

Approached: Sargun Mehta

The actress played a pivotal role in Balika Vadhu' on Colors TV.

Approached: Puneet Issar

Veteran actor Puneet was a part of popular reality show, Bigg Boss'.

Edited by shonasandy - 8 years ago
Originally posted by shonasandy

Kiran Jain  

Popular dance reality show, Jhalak Dikhla Jaa' is back in news! Well, the show is all set to go on floor by the end of June 2015. And the makers have started approaching various celebrities from various fields to be a part of this dancing with a celebrity concept. 

According to a source, "Many of the celebrities have been approached; in which few of them have given a nod. But the final contract has not been signed yet by most of them. The talks are still going on. So far, few of television celebrities have been confirmed to participate."

Well, we also hear that, Maharana Pratap fame child artist Faisal Khan has already started rehearsing for this popular show. When Daily Bhaskar.com contacted Faisal, he says, "I had been approached last season too; but since I was doing Maharana Pratap at that moment, I couldn't participate in it. Though I cannot comment much on it, but yes it's true that I have been approached this time too."

Faisal Khan is also the winner of Dance India Dance season 2 and dancing is his passion. "I love dancing and if given a chance I would love to perform on the platform of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. Dance is my first love and through dancing, I got a chance to act. Now I want to improve my dancing skills and go ahead in this field."

Confirmed: Deepika Samson

She is recently playing the character of Simar in Sasural Simar Ka' on Colors TV.

Confirmed: Ashish Chaudhary

Model, actor Ashish Chaudhary was the winner of the last season of Khatron Ke Khiladi'.

Confirmed: Radhika Madan

Currently, Radhika is playing the lead role of Ishani in Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi on Colors TV.

Confirmed: Kavita Kaushik

The actress was last seen as Chandramukhi Chautala in F.I.R.

Approached: Faisal Khan

Faisal was last seen in a historical show, Maharana Pratap' on Sony TV.

Approached: Neha Marda

Recently, the actress has decided to quit Zee TV show Doli Armanon Ki' after the leap.

Approached: Vivian Dsena

Vivian was last seen in Madhubala' on Colors TV

Approached: Sargun Mehta

The actress played a pivotal role in Balika Vadhu' on Colors TV.

Approached: Puneet Issar

Veteran actor Puneet was a part of popular reality show, Bigg Boss'.

Thanks Shona. Wasn't Sanaya also approached for the show?? Her name is nowhere😕
Originally posted by SwaNia_2

Thanks Shona. Wasn't Sanaya also approached for the show?? Her name is nowhere😕
When we will get official conformation of Sanaya's particpetion in JDJ?
Yes Sri, so many contradictory articles, each article skipping a few names, though some names in this article have been pretty consistent. A word from Sanaya herself or some 'reliable source'(read channel or our reliable source😉) would be appreciated at this point. But then again, maybe they are not allowed to speak up as of now.
Edited by SwaNia_2 - 8 years ago
[QUOTE=SwaNia_2]Yes Sri, so many contradictory articles, each article skipping a few names, though some names in this article have been pretty consistent. A word from Sanaya herself or some 'reliable source'(read channel or our reliable source😉) would be appreciated at this point. But then again, maybe they are not allowed to speak up as of now.
[/QUOTEYha Swati  it seems we have  to wait  till launch date to know  Sanaya Is particpeting  on JDJ or not. Edited by P.Srinivas - 8 years ago
Thanks Shona for sharing the article. A lots of suspense surrounding on sanaya  participation. 
seriously Jo ...

This suspense & wait is killing us ...

when we will get some confirm news on Sanaya's comeback on TV with Daily soap or JDJ8??????????

Jo u get any info , Hint or anything ???????  
Any more news about Mohit's show ??
 Missing him and waiting for his comeback ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜›