Chat Clubs

MoNayalicious Mania-14* {SaJan Spl} - Page 50

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Remo D'Souza to judge new reality show 'Dance Plus'

Monday, 25 May 2015 - 5:37pm IST | Agency: PTI

"ABCD2" director Remo D'Souza is excited to be on the judge's seat for a new reality show "Dance Plus", which aims to find India's dance icon. The 43-year-old choreographer said he is looking forward to find something extra in a performer.

"Everyone wants to follow a dance icon, be it Michael Jackson, or Hrithik Roshan - legends, who with their own unique styles have set trends for generations to follow. "We feel that being just an entertainer is not enough... It is this superlative dancing that brings out the true essence of the art form. I am very excited to be a part of a show which is celebrating dance talent, by giving the next big dance superstars of the country a platform to create their own identity", D'Souza said in a statement.

The Star Plus show will be first of its kind that will have performances from all dancing spheres. The contestants can come in groups, as couple or give solo performances. The auditions for the show will begin from June 3 and will happen in thirteen cities. 

Means Remo is not part of JDJ8

Edited by shonasandy - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonasandy thumbnail

Deepika Padukone & Kangna Ranaut hike their fee post box office success?

25th May 2015 10:00 am

Kangna Ranaut

Kangna Ranaut

With the success of both Piku' and Tanu Weds Manu Returns' this month, it seems the lead actresses of both films are now in a position to hike their fee. Both Deepika Padukone and Kangna Ranaut are believed to be at that point in their career where they are able to negotiate a higher fee which is closer to their male counterparts.

Talking to Deccan Chronicle, a source commented, "Both Piku and TWMR have done fantastic business at the box office without the backing of male lead actors. It shows a changing dynamic of the industry. Kangana and Deepika are the only two actresses today who can quote the sum they want and decide which filmmaker they want to work with."

The source added, " It also goes on to show that you don't necessarily need top banners to back you if you have a strong story and female lead".

Both actresses have enjoyed box office success in their previous films too and it seems this promise of audiences going to the cinema to watch their films seems to be something even the filmmakers would be willing to pay a little more for.

Stay with BizAsia for more.

- See more at: http://www.media247.co.uk/showbiz/deepika-padukone-kangna-ranaut-hike-their-fee-post-box-office-success-2015#sthash.a7LM0fkA.dpuf
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just awaiting my bro and sis-in-law on the screen!!

No am not gng ott- referring to MoNaya!!! Lolzz
shonasandy thumbnail
Asjad Nazir- @asjadnazir
In my column this week. A teaser for big Sanaya Irani interview out this week & #Sanaya1000RTChallenge on Thursday '
Embedded image
8:05 am - 25 May 2015
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: shonasandy

Asjad Nazir- @asjadnazir
In my column this week. A teaser for big Sanaya Irani interview out this week & #Sanaya1000RTChallenge on Thursday '
Embedded image
8:05 am - 25 May 2015

Gosh ! His tweets are so annoying. He is only concern for his RT 😆
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
anil jha.star plus ke ceo i guess.becchara sarun fans se thak ke eh tweet ki
Anil Jha @StarAnilJha  

This truly is the height of sadism!! https://twitter.com/amodeh75/status/602783542867677184 ...

malavika6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: soniasharmin89

anil jha.star plus ke ceo i guess.becchara sarun fans se thak ke eh tweet ki

Anil Jha @StarAnilJha  

This truly is the height of sadism!! https://twitter.com/amodeh75/status/602783542867677184 ...

this type of recommendations actually irritating them. i have heard abt simiar things happened to harshad additi jodi. heard that ekta and sp never ever want to cast them together.
malavika6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
joseph, i have seen his tweets regarding rt before every star iv. don't know what is the importance of rt? how is it beneficial to him?
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: malavika6

this type of recommendations actually irritating them. i have heard abt simiar things happened to harshad additi jodi. heard that ekta and sp never ever want to cast them together.

@ bold, yes,Malavika. The fans themselves ended whatever remote chances of this pairing were there.
arushi_130989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Going to Lucknow again frm 29th May to 20 th June to papa
Goa frm 8th August to 10th August for my sister convocation day that is on 9th August