MoNayalicious Mania-14* {SaJan Spl} - Page 48

Posted: 8 years ago
^ in this article they not mentioned Sanaya Irani name.
I think that Sanaya is not confirmed for JDJ8. ...

Any update Jo?????
Originally posted by shonasandy

^ in this article they not mentioned Sanaya Irani name.
I think that Sanaya is not confirmed for JDJ8. ...

Any update Jo?????

lets see shona.still we cant assume anything.
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

lets see shona.still we cant assume anything.
Agreed Sonia 
Today CA said that Mohit  already started shooting for his Zee tv show.Sanaya shared  pic of Mohit on twitter😕. Edited by P.Srinivas - 8 years ago
Originally posted by P.Srinivas

Today CA said that Mohit already started shooting for his Zee tv show.Sanaya shared pic of Mohit on twitter😕.

ca pagal ho gaye sayeed.kaha hai pic?
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

ca pagal ho gaye sayeed.kaha hai pic?
After seeing the segmenet i was confused.May be shootinng might have started secreatly with out any media hungama &publicity that news might be true. Edited by P.Srinivas - 8 years ago
Originally posted by P.Srinivas

After seeing the segmenet i was confused.May be shootinng might have started secreatly with out any media hungama &publicity that news might be true.

if shoot started i m sure sbs will give something like do dewane.but bcz of sanaya s tweet news i m confused.kyuki sanaya dan ti twitter pe nahin hai to kaha ki pic?
I think mohit show shooting is started... we will get some pic or news soon...
Hope we get Sanaya comeback news soon...
CA News piece was so hilarious. They should be chak their sources before say anything.

First to CA showed 1 old Pic of Mohit in entire seg n said Its posted by Sanaya frm his new show shoot. Is it believable?

We didn't heard anything abt shoot starting details so,I don't think we have any reason to believe in this mix-up news.
Originally posted by Joseph_A

CA News piece was so hilarious. They should be chak their sources before say anything.

First to CA showed 1 old Pic of Mohit in entire seg n said Its posted by Sanaya frm his new show shoot. Is it believable?

We didn't heard anything abt shoot starting details so,I don't think we have any reason to believe in this mix-up news.
May be you rare right Joseph but the way confidently said this  i too beleaved themI know its Hider getup from QH.I thought some other pic  form his ZEE tv show they got from Monaya.Totally confusing news from SBS ðŸ˜† Edited by P.Srinivas - 8 years ago