Chat Clubs

MoNayalicious Mania-14* {SaJan Spl} - Page 44

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SM_317

Joseph is sanaya considering any fiction showo its only jdj?if show will start next mnth.contestants mst be final then..

I am totally clueless. Only heard that,some issues was there to JDJ contract clauses because,as per COLORS rules contestant can't sign any other show before the Finale shoot. n Its almost 14-15 week duration programming.

Its means,if artist eliminated in 1st or 2nd week he/she can't sign new Project in next 13-14 week.

Edited by Joseph_A - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

In Video: Promo of Mere Angne Mein' on Star Plus

21st May 2015    9:27
@RajBaddhan [email protected]

'Mere Angne Mein' on Star Plus

Mere Angne Mein' on Star Plus

The first official promo of Star Plus' new fiction Mere Angne Mein' has been unveiled.

The show is set to take the Monday to Saturday 20:30 slot from mid-June, replacing Nisha Aur Uske Cousins'.

Mere Angne Mein', produced by Sphere Origin, stars Ekta Kaulm Karam Rajpal, Varun Badola, Ashiesh Roy, Ananya Khare and Suchita Trivedi.

- See more at: http://www.media247.co.uk/bizasia/in-video-promo-of-mere-angne-mein-on-star-plus-2015#sthash.RAyeqX6w.dpuf
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Joseph_A

I am totally clueless. Only heard that,some issues was there to JDJ contract clauses because,as per COLORS rules contestant can't sign any other show before the Finale shoot. n Its almost 14-15 week duration programming.

Its means,if artist eliminated in 1st or 2nd week he/she can't sign new Project in next 13-14 week.

really?this clause is.not fair..if sanaya particpates then we wnt be seeing her in.any show till sept-oct?:-(  obviously we all will try our best to get her to.the finals..but i.never trust reality shows voting system..i always feel tvey are are pre decided..
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Joseph_A

This rule is totally unfair ...

That's why i don't like reality show 😡

I know if Sanaya participate in JDJ8 she will winner or Top 3 position ( Because of Colors ) .. because we know Colors partiality 😡

That's why my personal choice is that Sanaya should back on our TV screen with Daily Soap...

But whatever Sanaya do i follow her & support her  
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
june is coming soon.still no info about mohit show nd sanaya confirmation.itne din wait kiya aab jab dono ki aane ki news aayi hai.jaise wait nahi ho raha hai.
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey sajanians!!! How are u all? Missing monaya a lot amd missing u guys!! Cudnt find u all on mjht forums and found most of u here!!!

Do check a post i made on sajan on mjht forums!! Btw some of u like sm17 and joseph bro are not in my buddy list!!!!
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: suhani.cipamisa

Hey sajanians!!! How are u all? Missing monaya a lot amd missing u guys!! Cudnt find u all on mjht forums and found most of u here!!!

Do check a post i made on sajan on mjht forums!! Btw some of u like sm17 and joseph bro are not in my buddy list!!!!

Hi Suhani !! How are you? Feeling nice to meet you after a long time. 😊 Please send your Buddy request,I'll accept. Thanks for making a Post on SaJan,I'll definitely check. 😊
SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Much needed feedback. 👏 👏 👏 Its really sad that, only b'coz of some Fan they are targeting MoNaya.
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: SIZZZLER

Much needed feedback. 👏 👏 👏 Its really sad that, only b'coz of some Fan they are targeting MoNaya.

So true. Joseph, superb replies, both of them. 👏So clear, so to the point.