MoNayalicious Mania-14* {SaJan Spl} - Page 21

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by SwaNia_2

Truly. 😆 And also proven that print interviews are not to be trusted, especially those given by known Sanaya haters with the help of teams that stop at nothing to churn out rumors and spread filth about Sanaya & her soulmate, Mohit. 😛

These days Print media/Reporters are not trustable. Today watched Ranbir's statement,he denied all marriage date related news in media. 😆 He said,they changed the entire meaning of his actual statement on that interview. 🤣
My mother got Apple iPhone 5c green colour
Waiting for mohit show conformation
Originally posted by Joseph_A

These days Print media/Reporters are not trustable. Today watched Ranbir's statement,he denied all marriage date related news in media. 😆 He said,they changed the entire meaning of his actual statement on that interview. 🤣

So true, Joseph. And then, we know some people are experts at changing the meaning of some simple statements. Having said that, I must say, that more than such people, it is those  who believe them, over video interviews, who are to be blamed, they need to get a reality check. After all, such 'journalists' /'reporters' do whatever they do to get followers, readers, views. They don't care, if their lies are harming the readers. But when video interviews are so clear, the onus lies on the reader to see the difference, realize the truth... yet they choose to  believe what they have not seen, not heard, but only read... read what can be changed to suit anyone's fancies.

I really feel bad for Ranbir &Katrina. Now they have to clear their stand, people will ask more such questions.   

Edited by SwaNia_2 - 8 years ago
i expect too much from katrina in canns.but she disappoint me.didnt like her red carpet look.today whole day i waited for her red carpet.but now feeling bad.it just my opinion.yaar ðŸ˜†Edited by soniasharmin89 - 8 years ago

to all
MoNayaholics
🤗

Originally posted by Joseph_A

to all
MoNayaholics
🤗

An incredibly, sweet, MoNayalicious morning...