MoNayalicious Mania-14* {SaJan Spl} - Page 19

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by shonasandy

Embedded image permalink

Thanks for this MoNayalicious treat, Shona. 😃  They look so perfect together, just so perfect.

Kashmira Irani: People keep mistaking Sanaya Irani to be my sister

Ano Patel,TNN | May 13, 2015, 12.00 AM IST

Kashmira Irani: People keep mistaking Sanaya Irani to be my sister
Kashmira Irani
Best remembered as the parallel lead in 'Amber Dhara', Kashmira Irani, who became a household name with the show, left showbiz after a few more stints and went on to do 'Kingdom of Dreams " Zangoora', before taking off to New York for an acting course. Making a comeback on small screen after seven years, Kashmira is now essaying the role of the fun-loving ad wizkid Samaira in 'Dosti...Yaariaan...Manmarziaan'. 

The actress was in town recently for a promotional stint. Sporting a casual denims look accessorized with an earcuff, the actress exuded confidence as she spoke to AT.

Back with a bang I loved my role in this show because it is layered with different emotions. We are trying to break the stereotype of a typical character sketch of the lead girl here. Plus, the same production house launched me in 'Amber Dhara' and they have made some amazing shows since then. Whatever I decide to do, it has to convince me as a performer. In this industry, one cannot say what will work and what will not. One has to do all work with honesty and then let people decide whether they like it or not.

In the meantime I was doing the musical for four years and then went to NY for an acting course. I keep doing acting workshops and dance classes because I feel it is important for an actor to keep adding to himself/herself.

Love for dance I want to learn all styles of dance. I go into some other world when I'm dancing. Acting is like meditation for me, while dance is liberating.

Sister takes People keep mistaking actress Sanaya (Irani) to be my sister but she is not! It is all over Google too and I don't know how that happened. I have met her and she is a great girl, but my real sister is not an actress!
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/videos/entertainment/tv/Contestants-approached-for-Jhalak-Dikhhla-Jaa-8/videoshow/47254914.cms

1. Radhika Madan  ( Ishani From MATH)
2. Dipika Samson (Simar From SSK)

3. Puneet Issar

4. Parth Samthaan ( KYY)

As per Tellychakkar more 1 name in list

1. Moroccan beauty Nora Fatehi
Edited by shonasandy - 8 years ago
Lovely creation Shona and swati
Lovely phone Jo 
My father took redme mi phone at Diwali time frm snapdeal 
Originally posted by shonasandy

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/videos/entertainment/tv/Contestants-approached-for-Jhalak-Dikhhla-Jaa-8/videoshow/47254914.cms

1. Radhika Madan  ( Ishani From MATH)
2. Dipika Samson (Simar From SSK)

3. Puneet Issar

4. Parth Samthaan ( KYY)

As per Tellychakkar more 1 name in list

1. Moroccan beauty Nora Fatehi

They approached to Surbhi Jyoti (Qubool Hai/ZEE) n Divyanka Tripathi (KYM/STAR PLUS) for participation but,they can't do due to Channel's contract issues.

DID star Faisal Khan in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa?

Neha Maheshwri,TNN | May 13, 2015, 01.22 PM IST

DID star Faisal Khan in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa?

Popular child actor Faisal Khan, who was last seen as the young Pratap in 'Bharat Ka Veer Putra -- Maharana Pratap', will return to television with the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. It is to be noted that Faisal had started his journey with the dance reality show DID and now he's back to dance with Jhalak.

The show is known to sign on one child artiste every season. This year the makers have zeroed in on Faisal due to his dance moves and popularity among audience.

We tried contacting Faisal but he remained unavailable. We are sure that he will give the contestants a very tough competition on the show
Joseph any news abt mohits show confirmation??hoping fr some news abt sanaya too. 

Karn' replaces Mooh Boli Shaadi' on Sony TV

12th May 2015    20:25
@RajBaddhan [email protected]

'Suryaputra Karn' on Sony TV

Suryaputra Karn' on Sony TV

Sony Entertainment Television Asia will replace Mooh Boli Shaadi' with new mythological show Suryaputra Karn' in June, BizAsia can exclusively confirm.

Mooh Boli Shaadi', which launched with much fanfare in February this year, has proved a disappointment in UK ratings. The show will shutdown on Friday 12th June. The vacant weekday 20:30 slot will then be given to Suryaputra Karn' from Monday 15th June. This will result in the 20:00 - 21:00 slot be dedicated to two religious shows, with Mahabali Hanumaan' at 20:00 and Suryaputra Karn' at 20:30.

Suryaputra Karn' is produced by Swastik Productions, centres around the eldest Pandava who craved for legitimacy and respect. It will open with Karn's childhood and will go through his journey from being a special yet underplayed warrior to becoming the King of Anga and fighting the battle of Mahabharata subsequently. He was the right man on the wrong side. He was the son of the Sun God from Kunti who was abandoned and had later earned his status in the society all by himself. Karna (Radhe-putra as he always called himself) had been the perfect friend, son & disciple. This is the story of the ultimate unsung hero of Indian history.

Suryaputra Karn' launches on Monday 15th June at 20:30 on Sony TV.

- See more at: http://www.media247.co.uk/bizasia/karn-replaces-mooh-boli-shaadi-on-sony-tv-2015#sthash.4KSld85m.dpuf