Posted: 8 years ago
I Am not a big fan of SalmanKhan, although have watched a few of his films,
And enjoyed them. And agree that he is a talented and very good 
Actor and superstar to many. And yea he has done a lot of good 
Deeds for others. But the fact is that he before being a superstar
Is a human being, who has done quite a few mistakes , some serious
Than others and he should be held responsible. If what Salman Khan has done
Were to done by a regular person, then would we not have all screamed 
And demanded justice, so why the difference. He killed a black buck(deer) at one time, and then 6 innocent human lives were lost because of his negligence. Today
Sanjay Duty has been serving his time in jail for his acts, and so ahuld Salman,
No person whether they are however big superstar or howevernbig their 
Status is, is about e the law. He did the crime, he should pay, even if its for small
Period.

Originally posted by malavika6

he will release within few days on bail. it is not a final verdict. all r equal in the eyes of law.

Its really bad phase for his life but,I think somewhere he was ready abt it. Good thing is,we can trust on law n bad thing is,Its too time taking procedure. Now,they'll try for bail.

Salman Khan will not go to jail today #SalmanVerdict

Although feeling bad for salman.but law should be same for everyone..if someone has committed any wrong then they should get their punishmnt..irrespective of their background.
Originally posted by flopsy

I Am not a big fan of SalmanKhan, although have watched a few of his films,
And enjoyed them. And agree that he is a talented and very good 
Actor and superstar to many. And yea he has done a lot of good 
Deeds for others. But the fact is that he before being a superstar
Is a human being, who has done quite a few mistakes , some serious
Than others and he should be held responsible. If what Salman Khan has done
Were to done by a regular person, then would we not have all screamed 
And demanded justice, so why the difference. He killed a black buck(deer) at one time, and then 6 innocent human lives were lost because of his negligence. Today
Sanjay Duty has been serving his time in jail for his acts, and so ahuld Salman,
No person whether they are however big superstar or howevernbig their 
Status is, is about e the law. He did the crime, he should pay, even if its for small
Period.

I agreed with u
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Its really bad phase for his life but,I think somewhere he was ready abt it. Good thing is,we can trust on law n bad thing is,Its too time taking procedure. Now,they'll try for bail.

Salman Khan will not go to jail today #SalmanVerdict

. i think in this case they delayed all court procedures especially filing charge sheet. such things increases possibility of acquittal in appeal court.but it is very difficult to escape from wild life case. in 90% of such cases, conviction is sure. rest depends upon luck and judge.
Wow! New thread of Monayalicious mania CC 😊😃...awesome fully awesome. ...👏👏👏...Congratulations S3J Soham, Swati, Sonia, Joseph 🤗...Congratulations to all MoNayaholics for the new thread. ...Congrats everyone 😊...

love Gunjan. . 

Stories that Salman helps poor are myth: Victim

Vijay V Singh,TNN | May 7, 2015, 01.53 AM IST
i
Stories that Salman helps poor are myth: Victim
Salman Khan has been convicted in the 2002 hit-and-run case. He has been charged under culpable homicide not amounting to murder. 

MUMBAI: Mohammed Abdulla Shaikh was not eager for the court verdict in 2002 accident case involving actor Salman Khan on Wednesday, unlike others. He was one of the four accident victims and was a witness in the case.

"The order will not change my life so why he need to worry about it. Even if I say something against actor for ruining my life, who cares for it. Initially had strong opinion against action but not now. I don't want him to be punished as it will not going to help me anyway. What we expect is more helps from him, for disturbing our lives" said Abdulla Shaikh.

Shaikh initially used to curse Salman Khan but gradually his ill-feeling against actor disappeared. But, he still hates the actor whenever someone reminds him about the accident.

"We heard lots of good things about Salman in our village and in the city that he helps poor and needy. But he did nothing for us. Sometime, I used to think that he will come to us, try to understand our family problem and provide us help. But it remained fantasy. I belied that all his helping hand stories are imaginary" said Abdulla.

Initially Abdulla had feeling of punishing Salman for running bakery workers lives. "But gradually I accepted the reality. He is big man, we cannot harm him." said Abdulla.

In 2007, after the court direction four injured victims got compensation of Rs 3 lakh each. Abdulla said that actually they got only Rs 1.8 lakh, as each of them had paid Rs 1.2 lakh as legal charges. Abdulla said that he paid his creditors after receiving the compensation.

He had sustained fracture in a leg along with other body injuries in the 2002 accident. He spent two months in a hospital and then shifted to his native place in Uttar Pradesh. He spends around a year in his village to heal his injuries. He was only earning member in the family. For two years his family survived on loan provided by relatives and friends. Abdulla had four kinds, and one of his daughter is under medical treatment since years.

Abdulla returned to city in 2003, but A-1 bakery owner, where he used to work at the time of the accident, refused to provide him work. He started to work in another bakery at Bandra (West). For the bakery workers Abdulla is Salam Khan case victim. Whenever they wants to tease or annoyed Abdulla, they tore Salman Khan's photos from any of newspaper lying in the bakery, and stick it where Abdulla works in the bakery.

"People like him get work till they remains physically fit. Regularly we struggle hard to earn our livelihood and help our families. We have no time to follow up the case verdict" said Abdulla.

Edited by P.Srinivas - 8 years ago

SRK's visit to Salman Khan before verdict

6th May 2015 10:05 pm

Salman-SRK clash again

Salman-SRK

As Salman Khan is convicted of all the charges against him during the hit-and-run case that took place back in 2002, the Indian film industry has shown its support to the actor. News has it that before the hearing of the verdict a few members from the industry even went to visit him, including Shah Rukh Khan.

According to NDTV, King Khan was snapped showing up at Khan's (Salman) house on Wednesday evening, followed many of his family members including Arpita Khan, Sohail Khan, Arbaaz Khan and father Salim Khan.

Having had a major dispute that went on for six years, both Khans decided to patch things up during Arpita Khan's wedding, and like a true friend, it seems SRK is doing all that he can to live up to their revived friendship.

Khan (Salman) has been sentenced to five years in jail, for drink driving and running over four men who were sleeping on the pavement, killing one of them.

India ratings: ZEE TV gains; Star Plus stays top

6th May 2015    21:48
@RajBaddhan [email protected]

ZEE TV

ZEE TV

ZEE TV was the biggest gainer in latest official ratings supplied by new audience measuring body, BARC.

According to second official data from BARC, Star Plus remained the most watched Hindi entertainment channel in India with 518 GRPs (last week 490 GRPs), followed by Colors with 413 GRPs (last week 438 GRPs) and Life Ok continued to do well in third with 374 GRPs (last week 363 GRPs).

ZEE TV remained in fourth position with 348 GRPs (last week 308 GRPs), SAB TV was next with 235 GRPs (llast week 259 GRPs), Sony Entertainment Television Asia was in sixth with 221 GRPs (last week 234 GRPs). &TV was slightly down from 107 GRPs to 99 GRPs.

The bottom tier consisted of Sony Pal with 36 GRPs and Zindagi with 13 GRPs.