SBS segment on RoNita Prem Kahani - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
So cute ya Anita is my fav I can never hate her .
Ppl should understand she is playing shaggun the character but I must say she is rocking as shaggun the style grace she carries around is commendable and seems like her hubby is a darling and supportive and looks cute
Originally posted by sskazii

Today in SBS prem kahani segment they showed Anita and Rohit's love story. Such a sweet adorable couple i must say. Such a cute love story. Rohit said he didn't know she was an actress when he first saw her. It was love at first sight. Hahaha. Hard to believe since she is a famous actress. Anita said even she doesn't believe k he didn't know. Maybe he didn't know her name. But he must have known that she is an actress. She said i sat him down and
showed him all my shows, movies , ads
etc. on youtube. To which Rohit replied...
" kaisi kaisi movies dekhni padi mujhe"
Anita playfully smacked his shoulder. How
cute...!!

She said that she is very close to her MIL. And Rohit said once she was crying sitting in the room with the door ajar. When he entered and asked her the reason She said "Fans don't like me the posted hate comments and all " (because of her character shagun) . Rohit said he made her understand that the reason they are doing so is beause you are doing a commendable job in your role. She cried again when they remembered this incident. My heart went out to her.

Such a sweet down to earth person. She has a sweet face with soft features not at all meant for such a villainous character. Yet she is portraying shagun fabulously. Shows how good an actor she is.
Love her. And Rohit is CUTE. They make a lovely couple.

Dear Anita, We hate Shagun. But we Love Anita. This is what I have to say.

The last two lines really impressed me.. I too have the same opinion.. Hate shagun but love Anita.. Lovely post..Edited by linga - 8 years ago
Lovely interview and lovely post :)
TFS
Originally posted by linga

The last two lines really impressed me.. I too have the same opinion.. Hate shagun but love Anita.. Lovely post..

Thankyou for the lovely compliment. Makes me really happy that there are fans who understand the diff. between reel and real. These actors are so much like us. All they expect from us is love. I didn't like Anita crying today at all. She seemed so vulnerable. Hope everyone understands that she is a darling.
Awe RoNita..❤️..most beautiful couple..
Originally posted by sweety_10

Lovely interview and lovely post :)
TFS

Thank you. Your comment means a lot.
Aww..love their bonding. They are so cute. Anita is such a lovely lady.

Thanks dear😊.
Originally posted by rockstar29

So cute ya Anita is my fav I can never hate her .
Ppl should understand she is playing shaggun the character but I must say she is rocking as shaggun the style grace she carries around is commendable and seems like her hubby is a darling and supportive and looks cute

Totally agree..!!
Originally posted by -DivyanKaran-

Aww..love their bonding. They are so cute. Anita is such a lovely lady.

Thanks dear😊.

The pleasure is all mine dear..!! 😉