Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SBS segment on RoNita Prem Kahani

sskazii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Today in SBS prem kahani segment they showed Anita and Rohit's love story. Such a sweet adorable couple i must say. Such a cute love story. Rohit said he didn't know she was an actress when he first saw her. It was love at first sight. Hahaha. Hard to believe since she is a famous actress. Anita said even she doesn't believe k he didn't know. Maybe he didn't know her name. But he must have known that she is an actress. She said i sat him down and
showed him all my shows, movies , ads
etc. on youtube. To which Rohit replied...
" kaisi kaisi movies dekhni padi mujhe"
Anita playfully smacked his shoulder. How
cute...!!

She said that she is very close to her MIL. And Rohit said once she was crying sitting in the room with the door ajar. When he entered and asked her the reason She said "Fans don't like me the posted hate comments and all " (because of her character shagun) . Rohit said he made her understand that the reason they are doing so is beause you are doing a commendable job in your role. She cried again when they remembered this incident. My heart went out to her.

Such a sweet down to earth person. She has a sweet face with soft features not at all meant for such a villainous character. Yet she is portraying shagun fabulously. Shows how good an actor she is.
Love her. And Rohit is CUTE. They make a lovely couple.

Dear Anita, We hate Shagun. But we Love Anita. This is what I have to say.Edited by sskazii - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hayaa.m thumbnail
I have always loved Anita offscreen..been her fan since kavyanjili days ..she is always so sweet and humble ..same goes for Ronit too..they both indeed r perfect couple.
ipournami thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey, anita, you are a great actress thats why people don't like your character. God bless you. Please be happy
sskazii thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hayaa.m

I have always loved Anita offscreen..been her fan since kavyanjili days ..she is always so sweet and humble ..same goes for Ronit too..they both indeed r perfect couple.

Even i love her. I also used to watch her show 'Kabhi sautan kabhi saheli' With Urvashi Dholakia. I was a kid then But i loved Anita and i still do.
.Ranju. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
They are the cutest couple!! I like how Rohit didn't knew about Anita as an actress but loved her for the person what she is. This says a lot about their relationship. Anita you are doing great job as Shagun don't let the negativity in πŸ˜Š Edited by .Ranju. - 8 years ago
Akshatha19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awwah thats so cute ...
lovely couples RoNita

tfs
sskazii thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Ranju.

They are the cutest couple!! I like how Rohit didn't knew about Anita as an actress but loved her for the person what she is. This says a lot about their relationship. Anita you are doing great job as Shagun don't let the negativity in😊

Agreed...! Anita said i sat him down and showed him all my shows, movies , ads etc. on youtube. To which Rohit replied... " kaisi kaisi movies dekhni padi mujhe" Anita playfully smacked his shoulder. How cute...!!Edited by sskazii - 8 years ago
Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
kabhii to samjho fans be a little polite they r humans and we aren't God!! I'm thinking about KP how he handles this Mard h rotaa v nhi hoga Anita we love u, u r a doll, most kind hearted person
sskazii thumbnail
Originally posted by: Guguminti

kabhii to samjho fans be a little polite they r humans and we aren't God!! I'm thinking about KP how he handles this Mard h rotaa v nhi hogaAnita we love u, u r a doll, most kind hearted person

I don't know fans kab mature hoge. Agreed Anita is a darling..!! And so is Rohit. They compliment each other sooo well. You can see the chemistry oozing out..!!
Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
can someone provide full Wu