loved jodha's charecter 
n you forgot to pm me πŸ˜­

I forgot to pm you?😲
aisha.....11110 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: chandgothia

AISHUUU...πŸ€—Surabhi!!!πŸ€—

WORDS FAIL TO DESCRIBE YOUR WRITING SKILLS.. god!! Thanks yaah!
LOVED EVERYBIT OF IT..
ESPECIALLY SOFIA AND JODHA KA TAKRAR.. it was funπŸ˜†
SUPERBLY DESCRIBED!
TRULY LOVED IT.. shukriya!!πŸ˜†
UPDATE SOON AND AS BIG AS THIS ONE AND MAYBE BIGGER THAN DAT.. NoooπŸ˜†
BUT PLZ MAKE JALAL AND JODHA MEET SOON... erm...kay!πŸ˜†
U COULD JUST MAKE THEM FACE SOME SORT OF PUNISHMENT TOGETHER..Nice idea..πŸ˜†
SAUTAN KE SAATH TOH FIRST DAY SE HI JHAGDAπŸ˜†πŸ˜† lolz...sautanπŸ˜†
LOVE U❀️❀️ πŸ˜† me more ❀️ 

aisha.....11110 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: geeta.M

Hey aishu.. Update soon dear.

Waiting for the update.

Yeah dear!πŸ˜†
...Anushka... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Okay, so first- HiπŸ˜† I mean I know I never unres, but you know, I am so excited for this story! I mean yeah, the title itself is so cool. 'the deal' how did you think it up?!😲
And well, yeah, I love the way you write, it has that special touch which I guess very few have. It's different, and in a good way. And I love that. I mean I am so glad I've been there with you as your writing improved, and now, I mean I can't believe you've become so.. so freaking awesome!πŸ˜²πŸ‘β­οΈ
You're a star. A Cool one.πŸ˜‰β­οΈ
Girl, its you who deserves the tag 'best-est'. You rock your stories!😎 And well, yeah! Coming to the chapter, let's begin from the very first thing. My life, my choices. All I can say is, the title totally totally suited Jodha. You know, I never liked it when anyone (girl, anyone) tries to tell the other 'don't do this, don't do that' I mean I just typed up an fb status and posted it to vent out my frustration (before you started). I just find these people freaking silly!πŸ˜• Like they've got some modern means to predict the futureπŸ˜†
But here I can understand (or at least try) that her dad's worried about her. London to Germany is quite a bit and I guess its only natural to feel that way. And as I said in my comment for the very first chapter, I like this dad. So it's alrightπŸ˜†
Now, yeah! Jodha is writing a book!! Gosh, that's exciting! She won't show us also till she finishes it, kya? πŸ˜²πŸ˜† But wait, I mean I know her, its not going to be a love story. But it's her story, and its gonna be just as exciting and interesting, if not more, than a love story.❀️ 
Warning- my comment will mostly be on Jodha and Jalal. And well, the villains tooπŸ˜† Don't know about Shivz, okay she should be there, too!πŸ˜›
I mean I don't know why, uhh! How on Earth can Sofia like Jalal, no! That's only our right!😲
Shivani said, trying to seek Jodha's attention, who was ignoring her, really well.- that's funnyπŸ˜† Shivani ki beizzati ho gayiπŸ˜† Oh god, again goes Shivani.. you know I am not 16 yet, but like you said, its normal for a 16 year old, so I am trying NOT to be amused by her.πŸ˜†But yeah, I can't deny this- I find it funny when she is all 'I want to date! I want to date' and Jodha, god, I really love how she supports her sister. (Sarcasm, of courseπŸ˜†)
The sisters fight, that's something to watch out!πŸ˜† And well, the way she said, I am always there for you, freak! I laughed so hardπŸ˜† I was like, yeah! I know.. Shivani is sooo lucky to have you!πŸ˜† Oh my goodness!😲 Her father actually recorded that teenage girl thing!πŸ˜† Gosh, the old guy's something!πŸ˜† Shivani wants to be a cheer leader?! πŸ˜² I was like.. sofia ki chamchiπŸ˜†
The best thing was, Shivani's my life is not worth living. And Jodha's replies.. yeah you should wear a burka!πŸ˜† I mean god, how come these things come in your mind?!😲 And well, I loved the way Shivani would ask her sister to speak English whenever she'll not understand what she is saying. She is so funny.πŸ˜†
Uh-huh. Here's the modern Shariffudin. I mean eeeww. I am damn sure that guy is jealous of the time his 'adorable' sister spends thinking about Jalal. I mean removing him as the captain, gross! That is so, mean..😲 But it was also, I don't know, entertaining? What am I saying?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Anyways, Jalal stuck it back to James, with that cigarette throwing thing. Okay, no one's a fan of cigarettes, but I liked the way Jalal threw it on him. I mean that guy deserved it!😑 Ek toh Jalal ke saath badtameezi and Shivani pe line maarna!😲Wait a second, when did Jalal hook up with Sofia?😲 James is seriously nonsense, (even if I love 'James' name!) Did Jalal pat his cheeks, that would have been quite a scene!πŸ˜†
Okay, well, Shivani didn't really need to worry, the stupid-est girl ever was her friend, so yea! she would definitely make it. *rolling eyes*πŸ€“ Uh-uh. I don't like Sofia, I mean she's urrgh.😲 Except she is sometimes funny, but that's a different thing!
What the, you know, I mean James is so freaking eeeww..🀒And our madame Shivani is not even noticing her real guy, Ryan! I love this guy, he's totally a prince charming for Shivani, that is, if she ever realizes that. By the way he talked about her with Daniel, it was so clear he loved her!❀️ And I, am a fan of love stories!😳
Jodha is being, errm, strange? I mean she came to the cafeteria, to listen to music? But then she's different. And awesome!πŸ˜‰ The biology thing was the funniest, and I mean that. It was crazyπŸ˜†
I mean that guy came in biology lab wearing a sports jersey, god!πŸ˜† He's totally, mad!πŸ˜† Okay, so Jodha doesn't like frogs, I mean that reminds me of my favorite cartoon, Ninja HattoriπŸ˜† Hattori never liked frogs, either.πŸ˜† Me neither. They are scary!😲
Locating its heart? Gross. I hate bio! Who does that to a poor soul? πŸ˜² I mean, eeeww..😲
But Jodha being Jodha, the ever ready to argue girl, got worms instead of a frog. Phew! πŸ˜†I was seriously like-😲 and then πŸ˜† when Jalal dissected that thing without flinching. Way to go.πŸ˜† Without gloves!😲 EeewπŸ˜†
Jodha ko dekho, she did everything systematically, seeing the diagram, pinning the worm, poora halal karke kaata useπŸ˜†Wait what? Jalal found it fun!😲 I mean what do I say?πŸ˜† I better change my thoughts about frogsπŸ˜† Jalal's really so.. I don't know. He is something!πŸ˜† Isn't it becoming a habit for Shivz to go around with that stupid Shariffudin and his sister? πŸ€“ 
But wait, it was funny, I mean shivani was just so desperate to stay  in Sofia's good list she was all praising her.. gosh!πŸ˜† you look amazing in the light, you were pretty when you screamed. such lame things!πŸ˜† Jodha went out of her way to trouble her sister, how damn caring!πŸ˜† I don't have any words for James, I mean he winked at Jodha too? Just wait for some time bro, let Jalal fall for Jodha, tab dekhte hai how will you wink?😈 I am dreaming, a lot. I know, but I can't wait for Jodha Jalal to get together! I mean the type of people they are, so contrasting, they would totally rock together!
I guess Jodha is hurt, with that pearl necklace thing. I mean she was close to her mother. It must be disheartening!
Next was the germany thing, I mean like I said before, its natural for her dad to react that way, but I mean, she should be the in-charge of her future. She knows what she's doing. Anyways, I can just hope he lets her go, but wait, as you said, its after her summatives, so they should be together by that time, okay?πŸ˜†
And now, coming back to the book! Okay, so.. I am damn excited for her book. I get excited the moment I hear someone's writing something, but I guess that's natural, so I can't wait for her to finish it. You have to post some excerpts right!
And yeah, the 3 rules! how can I forget!😎 The first and second, I totally agree. As for the third, all I can say is, I am waiting for the moment when they both will together strike off the word 'never'!❀️ That would be the best moment!
You know what! I love you Jodha. She's inspiring, and I don't know in what way but I love her spirit. That spirit to never give up, to stay true to yourself, to trust yourself and yours goals- that's not something everyone has. I mean, I just wish I can be like her!
So yeah, I am saying the same thing to you, eat well, sleep well, and update UL soonπŸ˜†
But well, you're an amazing writer and I seriously feel privileged to read your work! I am so sure you'll achieve a lot in your life, and I earnestly want to be there with you to celebrate it all!❀️ 
Now you know my name, so I won't repeat πŸ˜†

Edited by ...Anushka... - 8 years ago
...Anushka... thumbnail
the previous post was a resπŸ˜†and yea! Going for dinner, then I'll read it twice and well, (believe it or not) comment today!❀️
Geetbaala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Unres..😊
"My Life My Choices"...Awesome title.πŸ˜ƒ
Asusual Wonderful update Aishu... πŸ‘ loved it .😊
 It is full of Jodha dearπŸ˜‰.. Loved this Jodha.
She's focussed and ambitious in life..wanted to pursue her career in Heidelberg University in Germany. 
She is an inspirational character in this story..πŸ‘

Enjoyed  the protective and possessive dad..fulfilling duties of both  mother and father.😊

And loved the sarcastic bonding of both the sisters..πŸ˜†
What to say about Shivani 🀣.. She is so obsessed to be in good list of Sofia that she said her sister is adopted.😲
And loved the way Jodha always spoils shivani's plans.πŸ˜†

Oh god this James is too much..😑 He removed jalal from captainship..poor jalal.😭😭
And trying to be Shivani's boyfriendπŸ₯±

Most enjoyed part is bio lab πŸ€£
Jo hates Bio...but I love biology..I am a bio lecturerπŸ˜‰
She hate frogs so she choose worms for dissection..πŸ˜†
Which worm dear.. EarthwormπŸ˜‰
And most funny part is Jalal dissected worm horizontally and 🀣that to without using gloves yuck.😡
Loved Jo's and jalal's cute banter in lab.
Let see how their relation gonna progress..

Most important part...
Three rules of her life..amazing dear.. Beautifully written.⭐️
I Can understand the first two.. But last one .. Won't she gonna break that rule...'Never fall in love'πŸ˜†
She wants to control her destiny..but who can control destiny .. It plays it own way..πŸ˜† 
She firmly believed that perfection comes with practice..'Never give up'.. Beautiful lines.πŸ‘β­οΈ

She was writing a book.. About her life.. Wow
Wants to inspire people...I am already inspired Jodhu.

'There is nothing wrong to live up to your expectations instead of others'... PERFECT LINE.πŸ‘β­οΈ
Enjoyed thoroughly Aishu..and for this beautiful update  a warmπŸ€—
Continue soon dear.
And now  next update is UL...
Eagerly waitibg for it..
update soon.

Edited by geeta.M - 8 years ago
AkankshaENRIQUE thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
WHEN U WILL UNRES IN MY STORY... THEN I WILL UNRES IN UR STORY...🀣
...Anushka... thumbnail