swriter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice chapter plz update soon
aisha.....11110 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ...Anushka...

So well.. Mine is the first comment here!!! Yea.. and we know how! right?πŸ˜†Can I just do a small yippe dance!! akele...akele? Of course I can!! Yeah! I know how much crazy things I did, just to comment first here..!  But still, I feel its all worth it!😳 obviously!πŸ˜†

I mean can I just fall in love with each and every word you typed out! awwie!! I am waiting for yours! ❀️ As it is, I've always been a fan of your writing.. Like I am a fan of yours?πŸ˜† but now.. like seriously, it has improved and spectacularly at that!πŸ˜ƒ It feels so great listening that πŸ˜†I wasn't really thinking to comment now, you know, how lazy I am..πŸ˜† Yea! I am now quite habitual with this.πŸ˜† But then, can I stay away from this story of yours??!! β€οΈ I love you!πŸ€— I love you more! ❀️
Now, I really don't know what to say.. I've gone through the chapter again right now so that I don't miss out on any point..But you have missed two points...the CPR one and the 'syphilis' one πŸ˜† and I have like zillion things to say!! But but.. I don't know how to say them..πŸ˜† I feel tongue tied! really!!😲 I hate you for that!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜† But I've promised you my biggest comment ever.. soo.. here it goes! Ready for a long lecture??!!πŸ˜† I am also promising you mine biggest comment on your new one! ❀️
So the story starts off with the diva, the girl who is obsessed with popularity, the ever ready argue girl.. Shivani! πŸ˜† She is like ahaanaπŸ˜†So well, I am not really a fan of her..but yeah! I like it how she is crazy for her makeup! Quite good for a 16 year old!πŸ˜ƒ  Yep! make-up is normal for a girl whose obsessed with popularity. πŸ˜†
Okay yeah.. the daddy of all is here!😎 An over-protective dad who is scared that someone will impregnate her daughters πŸ˜†Now how can YOUR story miss out on fun? That 'I delivered a set of twins to a teenage girl.. and do you know what she said? Do you know?' Oh god.. it was πŸ€£ And it that was ROFL, then Shivani's reply- that protection one! Oh god! What do I say?!! It just made my stomach hurt!🀣 Oh my goodness!! I hope it was not that badπŸ˜† I was already having headache and now stomach ache too! I hate you!πŸ˜† I love you too ❀️
Now to my fav.. the ever frustrated, mysterious Jodha Sharma, 17, smart, sharp tongued, and sarcastic!! This is the first time I have made my Jodha like this.πŸ˜†I mean I love her ever ready for a fight kinda nature... I don't know why but she resembles me.. and you too!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yea...mixture of usπŸ˜†So there is practically no similarity in the sisters, except their haughty nature, and of course, the no dating rule!πŸ˜† yep! you got it!πŸ˜† So yeah.. I love daddy for this!πŸ˜† 'First rule- no dating till graduation .. second rule- no dating till graduation!' Oh god!πŸ˜† It was a good one..right?πŸ˜†
Now I am sitting here with my laptop, dad's crying watching some show.. and its totally funny here.. !πŸ˜†πŸ˜† what?πŸ˜†
God! I forgot to bow down to you for your extensive research on the streets and corners of London! Tu es le meilleur! (You are the best in french!)πŸ˜‰ I know a lil bit of FrenchπŸ˜†I mean Greater Manchester, Boston, Brentford ( if thats what it is πŸ˜†) Like seriously? I told you...I want this story to be my best.πŸ˜†
Okay now.. to the lover boy Ryan!πŸ˜† So he was a treat to read! And Daniel too.. what was his full name? Yeah! Daniel Gingell.. πŸ˜† Gawd!! I hate his surnameπŸ˜†I mean I loved it.. he just fell for Shivani.. love at first sight!! like wow!πŸ˜†The 'you're welcome' thing was awesome!πŸ˜† And Shivz being Shivz didn't even utter a thanks then! Way to go, girl!πŸ˜† She's somewhat like you!πŸ˜†
Wait a second! Did Ryan wet his pants in second grade?😲😲 Gross!πŸ˜† seriously!! Yukks!πŸ˜†Shivz, best of luck babez!πŸ˜‰ now do I need to say something for the mysterious bike rider and the haughty Jo? Their first meet was fantabulous!  Like purrfect! πŸ˜³ Oh my goodness!! So much of praises. I am flattered.πŸ˜†
A question now.. is Ross your personal favorite when it comes to last names?πŸ˜† Devin Ross, Ashley Ross.. woah!πŸ˜† Wait. Katherine Ross in UL.πŸ˜†Now comes the Barrett siblings.. Sofia and James.. creepy!πŸ˜† Haww.. You are in the bad list of Sofia's. πŸ˜†I mean what do I say for Sofia? She's one arrogant head... and James.. modern version of Shariffudin!🀒  Ah! I liked this...modern shariffudin!πŸ˜† I mean yeah I don't like Shivz but so what? I won't let her destroy herself with this guy!  Ryan is her prince charming! Yea! the guy who wetted himself in 2nd gradeπŸ˜†
The library thing was funny.. Jodha was literally boiling.. like about 6 seconds away from slapping you so hard that your teeth will bleed.. woah girl!πŸ˜† So me!πŸ˜† And the way Daniel got scared like a kitten... Ryan just guessed it that she is her sister! That's what I call, the genes... Jodha and Shivani have the main things same, okay at least some of them!πŸ˜†  They are polar opposites.πŸ˜†
Oh my god! Jalal was naked in the basketball court! Not naked! Half naked!πŸ˜† Seriously that guy, and flirting with a 40+ lady, He wasn't flirting, just having fun.πŸ˜† whats more, a counselor!  I am sure he's got hit on his head by a basketball!😲 A bad guess!πŸ˜†Detention was deserved..πŸ˜† How much Jodha nd Jalal like each other naa!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Like really!πŸ˜† 'Stupid Girl'πŸ˜† I would say Jalal was right there! What? You called her stupid! πŸ˜†
Now now what's left! Oh yeah! Shivz's acting skills!!⭐️ Kudos to you girl! Her mascara, cockroach thing. The car thingπŸ˜†. how about joining the theater group at your school?πŸ˜†  popularity and Shivani are synonymousπŸ˜†  Correct! πŸ˜†Two silly girls are together now! Shivani and Sofia.. S,S you see!πŸ˜†  I seriously don't see the point of Shivani going with James, I mean a boy she just met!😲 The story is taking place in London.πŸ˜† but then again, she's crazy.. and a teenager.. and teens have the right to do anything!😎 Correct!πŸ˜†
So now comes the climax, at least of this update!πŸ˜† Jodha is such an awesome sis na!πŸ˜† Way too nice! πŸ˜† immediately spilled the beans.. my ever frustrated lady!πŸ˜† The perfect word for herπŸ˜†Shivani would have been like what the hell when she told her dad..πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜† you know what, I kinda like this daddy.. πŸ˜† he's funny!😎 Yea! The dad is hilarious.πŸ˜†
So yeah.. this is it, I guess... I am so glad you started this story yrr!πŸ€— Thenkew! For you know trusting me ❀️ I remember when you were sceptical about starting it, and now I am soo happy that you  did! Everyone's loving it!πŸ₯³ I hope so!πŸ˜† So the update was like... oh god I am short of words!😲 Oh come one! you weren'tπŸ˜† I  mean every one in school thinks I'll never be short of words.. and here... urrgh Aisha!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†  I love you!! ❀️ πŸ˜†And the thing that you think I am worthy of being cherished.. oh god.. I am so in love with you!πŸ€—  Save it for your price charmingπŸ˜†You are a wonderful friend and person.. and I hope you'll always get the best not because I want it to happen, but because you deserve every bit of it!❀️ Aww!! that was so sweet of you! ❀️ Btw. I too think I am a deserving person. πŸ˜†
So was it long?? Extra largeπŸ˜†God I am really hoping it was.. wait I didn't say much about Jalal.. haaw😲😲 so yeah! I loved him.. he's awesome and really cool!😎 (like me!πŸ˜†) Me tooπŸ˜†Just day (or nightπŸ˜†) dreaming about them being together..! both are so crazy, what will happen when they come together!πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Oh god!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You are dreaming a lot!πŸ˜†
Now update soon... because I really can't wait anymore! πŸ˜³ But yeah! Its UL's turn and lets be fair.. I want a shayari in that one basss...😑😑😑 I am confused regarding it!!!πŸ˜†otherwise!😑 Then feelings and then this one! Wow! everything is scheduled by Ms. Anushka Agnihotri And yeah! I know you are confused.. how will you manage three stories?! Don't be.. your heart wanted it to be the way it is now.. I know how excited you were for this one. . so just leave it on the future! Thanks! ❀️ like dil seπŸ˜† everything will fall in place!⭐️ Just be calm, and crazy like you are always!!πŸ˜ƒ
Now what.. I love you a lot!πŸ€— me more!❀️And yeah, take care and update soon!πŸ˜† (oh god, soo cliche linesπŸ˜†) Naah!πŸ˜†
Naam pata hai na?πŸ˜† Erm...Anushka?πŸ˜†

I love you! ❀️
Edited by aisha.....11110 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: rima4ever

congo for new story
thanks for the pm
amazing start

thenkew ❀️
Originally posted by: deepa_chauhan

awesum start .love it.
continue soon..

aww..thanks yaah ❀️
Originally posted by: jansijodha

nice story aisha
continue soon
but update feelings nd upl too yaar
we are waiting!!!

Aw! thanks dear! Writing for UL...will update soon! ❀️
Originally posted by: jansijodha

thnxs for pm

your welcome ❀️
Originally posted by: 1357raksha

Congratulations foe ur new ss 

awesome start...
waiting for next chapter nw
nd tq for d Pm...

Thanks yaah! will update asap ❀️
Originally posted by: cuty1997

aisha finally you pm me. after i read whole update and and also comment here. πŸ˜† 

I think I was quite late in PMing!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: sireesha76

Congrats for new SSπŸ₯³

Thnks love ❀️
Originally posted by: meeramiss18

Hi dear first of all congo 4 the new ss it is vry interesting i liked jo's charecter she is vry bold and jalal is naughtyπŸ˜‰ good start continue soon😊

Haha! thanks a ton! will continue soon! ❀️