Jamai Raja

Can not bear it any more!

..Fazza.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Yesterday was heart breaking. That slap from Raj was just heart wrenching. The way Raj saw Simran with his questionable eyes just gave hope. The scene where Sidharth cries with the duppata & bangles in his hands was painful. Can't co-op up with this phase right now. It's just too much. I loved the DD - Simran spat and I am glad that DD backfired. Simran is a bitch. She can't be a human. How can she just not feel pity for SidNi? How? The loved it when Beeji saw Sidharth breaking down with all those beautiful memories. Ravi is just so fantastic. I am falling for him every day.

The way SidNi saw each other was so painful. I loved the DD - Sidharth scene. DD is so disappointed which is fair enough. She doesn't want her daughter to go through the same tough time she has been in. She still considers Sidharth as her son/Jamai and she proved it when she allowed him to take her ashirwad. The scene was so emotional. A special shout out to the dialogue writers for those pun intended dialogue by Sidharth. Amazing.  

What I really want now is that Sidharth breaks down in front of Raj. I want him to be his true self in front his dad, at least. Then Raj disowning Simran and saying that Kritika is not his daughter thus they both need to leave the Khurana household in order to get his son's happiness back. Raj needs to be harsh and strict now. It's high time. πŸ˜‘

The epic moment was Sidharth's self-talk and obviously Roshani constantly calling him for answers. And yeah, that caller ID was again heart wrenching. R❀️shani. πŸ˜­

I don't know what is stored ahead for us but all I want to know is that SidNi is reuniting soon. Enough. I want them together. Bas buhut hua ab. I wish we get some article/segment mentioning the reunion. πŸ˜΅

P.S - The chemistry between Ravi & Nia is impeccable but I don't know about their off screen bond. Can somebody please tell me? Initially, we got quite a few NiVi selfies and pictures but it stopped. It's obvious that they are great friends off screen cause delivering such romantic & comedy scenes without having a great rapport is impossible. Is it because of the media speculation? Or because of some fan wars? πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
love your post dear indeed it was an emotional episode I was in years afternssing SidNi pain...I really do not.know but Nia and Ravi friendship but yep I feel because of the media and their narrow minded ways NiVi decides to stay far from each other
rachana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
U just explained well what we all going thro' this tuff phase of SidNi...😭😭 R ❀️shniπŸ₯Ί...I thk there is no way to reunite sidni until anyone could find out the real culprit...😑😑Like us some of sidni die hard fans are there in their family if they found "simran is behind all this" then they won't let sidni to suffer...😊 Donno who is the first one to find out the simran's truth...😲 I just want raj to give her the same pain which now sidni are going thro'😑...She should be punished hard...😑

P.s: As far as i knw they are good off screen friends bcoz of some medias we didn't get any selfies and joined interview's from our nivi...
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
CVs are playing with our emotions. SidNi is the soul reason for JR. Divorce was the most stupidest idea they ever came up with. Instead they could have showed that Sid signed the papers and roshni doesn't want to sign. But they went 2 steps ahead with the divorce 😑. For that I want to kill them. And the main question is how will they reunite? Is there any chance between them? All I can say is can we please let the creatives know and tweet them our feelings and frustrations. Only that way they will change the storyline and focus on SidNi. Because this time they crossed all their limits. If not change the title jamai raja because he is not a jamai anymore and make it Simran drama because this is what basically we are watching. Evil always winning vs good 😑.
..Fazza.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: stephie34

love your post dear indeed it was an emotional episode I was in years afternssing SidNi pain...I really do not.know but Nia and Ravi friendship but yep I feel because of the media and their narrow minded ways NiVi decides to stay far from each other

Thank you so much! Yesterday's episode just ruined the whole weekend πŸ˜­ But hopefully, this won't be for long. Hopefully. And about NiVi, it has to be the stupid media πŸ˜‘ I hope we get some selfies/pictures of NiVi in future. Oh yeah, that too in HQπŸ˜ƒ.
..Fazza.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: rachana10

U just explained well what we all going thro' this tuff phase of SidNi...😭😭 R ❀️shniπŸ₯Ί...I thk there is no way to reunite sidni until anyone could find out the real culprit...😑😑Like us some of sidni die hard fans are there in their family if they found "simran is behind all this" then they won't let sidni to suffer...😊 Donno who is the first one to find out the simran's truth...😲 I just want raj to give her the same pain which now sidni are going thro'😑...She should be punished hard...😑

P.s: As far as i knw they are good off screen friends bcoz of some medias we didn't get any selfies and joined interview's from our nivi...

Yesterday's episode tore me apart πŸ˜­ Simran needs a handful. It's high time. Why should our SidNi suffer?πŸ˜• But all I want to say right is the dialouge Sidharth usually says to Roshani 'Hum ache log hain. Aur ache logon ke saath hamesha acha hota hai'. πŸ˜Š
And about NiVi, it has to be the stupid media πŸ˜‘ I hope we get some selfies/pictures of NiVi in future. Oh yeah, that too in HQπŸ˜ƒ.
..Fazza.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: paru10

CVs are playing with our emotions. SidNi is the soul reason for JR. Divorce was the most stupidest idea they ever came up with. Instead they could have showed that Sid signed the papers and roshni doesn't want to sign. But they went 2 steps ahead with the divorce 😑. For that I want to kill them. And the main question is how will they reunite? Is there any chance between them? All I can say is can we please let the creatives know and tweet them our feelings and frustrations. Only that way they will change the storyline and focus on SidNi. Because this time they crossed all their limits. If not change the title jamai raja because he is not a jamai anymore and make it Simran drama because this is what basically we are watching. Evil always winning vs good 😑.

Honestly, even though the creatives are doing such stupid antics, there were times when we got what we wanted. Maybe there is some surprise stored in for us. You never know. I too want the story-line to change but then Jamai Raja would turn into those yankee saas-bahu drama. We shouldn't forget, in every track the title of the show, Jamai Raja, has been justified so lets just have some patience and see what happens. But if it takes too long, I think then we should write down our petitions and voice our thoughts & feelings. Latly, I would like to write a dialogue Sidharth usually says to Roshani 'Hum ache log hai. Aur ache logon ke saath hamesha acha hota hai'. 
..Fazza.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShaReYam

Yesterday's episode tore me apart πŸ˜­ Simran needs a handful. It's high time. Why should our SidNi suffer?πŸ˜• But all I want to say right is the dialouge Sidharth usually says to Roshani 'Hum ache log hain. Aur ache logon ke saath hamesha acha hota hai'. πŸ˜Š
And about NiVi, it has to be the stupid media πŸ˜‘ I hope we get some selfies/pictures of NiVi in future. Oh yeah, that too in HQπŸ˜ƒ.

madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lovely post dear...
Can't bear the pain any more and enough of this phase now... I wanna see them happily hereafter. These guys suffered a lott bcoz of others and now it is time for their happiest life😊 waiting for their patch up
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yes yesterday episode was heart wrenching
sidni went through such a lot pain
dd was disappointed but she feels he has his reasons
i loved when dd gave it back to kri sim
she knows them so well that they are the black sheep of the family
raj was utterly disappointed and shocked same with beeji
sim has to be punished and kri jailed 
i cannot stand kri face now such gloating face
cvs know that sidni is the soul of the show