Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: harshu27

thnx chandni... 😛

😛
Charu.S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures, a part of the golden phase of Jodha Akbar.

The one with Shehenshah surrounded by the cute tiny tots is simply adorable. Shehenshah was at his playful best with Jodha Begum.  I miss those awesome days of JA.

Thanks for reviving happy memories, Harshu.
Edited by Charu.S - 8 years ago
.GreekPrincess. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was very beautiful scene..Jodha was spry and gutsy and in ghrina modedamn i hiss her ghrina n jalla's teasing remark for his mirchi😆😆this was amusing scene😆 jalal was enjoying jodha's company and jodha was pissed with jalal's behaviour i loved thiet cute banter it was their teasing wala love😛jalal loves to tease jodha😉
beautiful post harshu those was golden days😳kaash fir se aa jaye woh din

velly321 thumbnail
Uff kahan gaye woh din !! Aur jalal ki cute saali ne tarif ki thi "jija sa kitne sundar hain" aur jo kaise chori chori dekhrahi thi ;)
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Charu.S

Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures, a part of the golden phase of Jodha Akbar.

The one with Shehenshah surrounded by the cute tiny tots is simply adorable. Shehenshah was at his playful best with Jodha Begum. I miss those awesome days of JA.

Thanks for reviving happy memories, Harshu.

ya I agree wid u charu... I really miss those dayz we had such cute and charming couple der cute banter I really miss... jalal as usul wants 2 tease I shold say flirt wid her 😆 and jodha being ignorant wil b evr in ghrina mode 😆 ur welcum charu... 😉
harshu27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hely

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">it was very beautiful scene..Jodha was spry and gutsy and in ghrina modedamn i hiss her ghrina n jalla's teasing remark for his mirchi😆😆this was amusing scene😆 jalal was enjoying jodha's company and jodha was pissed with jalal's behaviour i loved thiet cute banter it was their teasing wala love😛jalal loves to tease jodha😉
beautiful post harshu those was golden days😳kaash fir se aa jaye woh din</font>

ya re jodha wil b like hum aapse ghrina karte hai 😆 jallu wil alwyz be in flirting mood wid jodha 😆 seriously yaar kash me bhi chahti hn ki woh din wapas aajaye time machine hota toh me zaroor laati who golden dayz akdha ke
harshu27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: velly321

Uff kahan gaye woh din !! Aur jalal ki cute saali ne tarif ki thi "jija sa kitne sundar hain" aur jo kaise chori chori dekhrahi thi ;)

ya his saalis were v cute...line marofying on him 😆 😉
ISHANI222 thumbnail
IT WAS SO... BEAUTIFUL...I WAS LIKE AWW...😃
harshu27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ISHANI222

IT WAS SO... BEAUTIFUL...I WAS LIKE AWW...😃

thnx ishani... 😃