Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG SS~YAAKEEN~Final Epilogue~pg 119~17th june - Page 83

mayari thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hiii

I am a big fan of maaneet... while searching the ff i came across ur story its is wonderfull
i just loved it... i had read 1-5 parts in one goo , its beautifully written .. thank u soo much for this wonderful story...   but i cannot read it further as it is password protected... cau u provide me the password ... i will be really thank ful to for these...😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..neelanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update ! Loved it ❤️
Thanks preeti 🤗
Now the update...wow ! Manreet is to naughty and stubborn... she is not ready to eat what Geet want to feed... poor Geet running behind her ! Geet threaten her by the name of Maan... 😆 it doesn't effect reet as she very well knows whatever it takes her daddy will take her side...and yeah after being tired Maan cooked for her to fulfill her desire ! ❤️ awe !! Reet is such a cute girl she said sorry to her daddy for troubling him...
Geet fainted in college and hospitalised Maan got to know about her pregnancy...Reet firstly didn't accept but gradually she attached to her sibling...
Maaneet blessed with baby boy...what a beautiful name Reet given to her brother Manjeet
😊 finally their family complete.
The journey of "yaakeen" was awesome...loved each update. Thanks preeti for such a lovely SS...I really enjoyed it !
Will eagerly wait for your new work...
Keep writing...
Pm me when ever you decide to start...
Would love to read...

❤️
--preety-- thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Nice story

But I can't read protected parts on ur blog ... plz send me link
mayari thumbnail
thank u soo much dear for the password,

i read every part , its just wonderfulll
i really loved your writing...
keep writing such wonderful stories of maaneet..

will be waiting for ur nxt story

MC092126 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey dear pls send me final epilogue password
ArchanaRoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Epi--2
Beautiful update
lovely story beautifully written update n awesome ending thank u very much for the lovely story...indeed in gonna miss this story dear n last but not the least Congress Sweety for ur successful journey of Yaakeen ...
lol reet really know how to make his dada dance on her n maan he will anything for his doll l like it when he make pizza for her and he pamper her a lot ...
wow geet again expecting n maaneet's baby doll doesn't want another baby n she was sad not being pampered aww ...after baby born she is so really happy n started loving the little baby bro ...now had a happy family
yaamini n karan blessed with boy n anni to get married ...
happy ending of a happy story...
sorry for my late comment ...thanks for the pm...
I unres my comment on page 117...
..NiShti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Part 11b
Geet sneaked from room to terrace to eat ice cream 😆 Maan searched her every where and finally found her on terrace ...poor Geet suffering from fever that's why she saved from Maan's anger.
Maaneet are blessed with baby girl. 'Manreet' what a beautiful name Maan has given to his another angel. Geet called him two timer 😆
Awesome update...
..NiShti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Epilogue 1
Manreet and Maan has great bonding. She always sleeps on her daddy's chest. ❤️ Maan loves his angels a lot...first Geet and now Manreet.. he loves to pamper them .Reet called him Daddy...sweet ! Geet was jealous from their bonding 😆 but they are such a lovely family .
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hi preeti 
read part one 
maan is crying for geet ..remembering her past with her ..
where is geet ..is she no more ??
maan remembering their first kc ..there too he was late and had to manofy his mishti 

tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
part 2
oh geet is no more ..
maan lost in her memories ..
he remembers the day when he went to geet's house pretending to be pizza delivery man ..