MG SS~YAAKEEN~Final Epilogue~pg 119~17th june - Page 45

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArchanaRoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
part---5
wow beautiful update
thank god geet n baby both are safe n maan's yaakeen won that's called true love ...
maan take care of geet n do fast for her well being aww I am soo feeling overwhelmed after seeing maan's love for geet...
our fvr8 supper active dadimaa was so fast to set maaneet that to without his knowledge lol so sweet of her...
ArchanaRoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
part----6
omg shocking update

lol ye geet bhi n she actually was scolding god about the late apperence of moon n ears are full of her complaints
n thank god dadimaa save maan from geet ears full worth with the gift waarna geet ne toh maan ko saheed kar dena tha I love maaneet moments...

that yamini she love maan is she obseesd about maan i think so n that's way she dont like geet then how the hell n why she married geet bro goshh such a cheap lady she is married but eyeing maan , even she was broking her fast seeing maan's pic god from when she is behind maan I sure she is behind the geet's disapperence...
Maan felt something fishy about her so he invested and he comes to know few things about her but not fully... So maan decided to take annie's help ...
ArchanaRoy thumbnail
part---7
Awesome update
geet decided to join her college again but maan refuses her coz of that witch yamini but seeing
her upset he agrees n make geet happy but after he assured about her safety...
anni n geet share such a beautiful bond I loved it n maan adore dadimaa anni n geet's bond was so happy the way the show their affection towards his geet ... maan n annie are fighting just to call geet angel ohh msk aur uska
fake gussa I like it...
lol college boys drooling over geet but seein angry singh khurana they got scared from him run to their dear life ...
Now he along with aniee will plan against her and they planed trap for her...
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update geet excited to go college but maan is worried for her he dosent want her to go but cant tell her the real reason but agrees as he cant see his angel sad just love annie and geets bonding their lovely fight regarding geet that she is their angel but maan is so possessive for her hayyyeee msk sacred of geet while geet has manofy him but maan always agrees he drops her to college geet has many admirers which maan hates he tells annie abt yamini ab dekhe what the bro sis has planned for her
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ..neelanjana

Waiting

tomorrow for sure dear
..neelanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Preeti_Maaneet

tomorrow for sure dear

will wait for tomorrow 😊
nitika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ohh .. so its yamini .. that is behind
Maaneet misery ...
Is she mad... fasting for Maan ...
huhh... fake love... to last me harta hi.. hai ...
Geet's students want to flirt with Geet ..even after knowing that she is married and expecting ...
huhhh..
college me duffers ki kami nahi hoti ..
Waiting for Yamini's Fall ..
update soon ..
maneetarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update, geet is pampered by dadi and Annie. Maab is amused by seeing their bonding. Very funny teacher pe line maar Rahe hai. So Annie planning something to trap yamini.
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

~ YAAKEEN ~

Part-8 

A big Thank You for liking and commenting on previous part .. 

If anyone hasn't got pm then send me pm with the page no. in which you have commented otherwise no need to send pm I am not gonna answer to your pm.. 

Readers who have commented kindly wait for few mins as it takes time to send pm..

@brandgurti - no problem dear take your time ..
Edited by Preeti_Maaneet - 8 years ago
annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice part.. maan and annie kidnapped yamini and blackmailing her .. but she told everything.. is it true or she try to play with them.. so cute maan introducing geet to his employees.. waiting for next part