India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Abhigya os: " I WANT MY FUGGY BACK "

priya_lfsgntap Newbie
priya_lfsgntap
priya_lfsgntap

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 3:00am | IP Logged

Hiii guys , I am priyanka ..I'm a silent reader in d forum...this is my ever first piece of writing in my life Big smile  ..so guys plzzz comment whatever u feel...and a beforehand sorry if my writing has ideas of anyone else writings...and also if u have felt bored after going through my work...Smile

I don't know whether this even comes under d category of os or Drabble..this does not deal with the incidents regarding pragya leaving abhi and her explanation to both families..just like a snapshot of abhi's day without FUGGY...
 And I have not watched the recent episodes...and this os is a result of my boring journey to my friends marriage...LOL..not proof read so plz forgive my mistakes...Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the tune of  " falling in love " song set as my alarm clock...ya I know it may sound weird to u guys...may be no one does dat or may be some...but it does not remind me of my success , record breaks rather in stark contrast reminds me of my loss and my heart break...

Everyday during my bath twice a day , just a glance at d jacuzzi evokes the memory of d funny incident with fuggy in the initial days of our marriage...but it is very disturbing to think how a funny warm incident in d past as such is spreading a cold sensation in my heart at present.

If i go on like this reminiscing d pAst every inch , every object would narrate an incident and my day would see its end before d start...so i try to move on

I tried to move on with many happenings in my life...but d soul of my life moved on...pragya left me ..yes... whenever i think of d person who left me i would refer to her as prAgya even in my subconscious state because if it was my fuggy she would have forgiven me , though i dont deserve it in every sense still she would have stayed , even i dont know why but i feel so ,but pragya d girl i met before my marriage overtook my fuggy and left me,  in d thought to save d left over self respect she has..,but she dznt know d fact that d person i respect d most next to my daadi is her...it doesnt mean dat i dont love pragya i love and respect both d versions of her , but d selfish jerk in me would hAve preferred fuggy to pragya at dat time.

Special mention about it which i never cosidered much or acknowledged it as a part of my room is her Mandir...i never understood initially y she left it despite her daily need for it...may b she thought god was never paying aNy heed to her prayers was my initial thought, but in d later dAys i understood she left it for me...i always thought d one nd only person who can understand my unspoken words nd feelings will always b my daadi,,but i was wrong added to d list was there my fuggy ,,and d surprising thing over here is now a days i feel d idol in d mandir at which i stare a min daily these days not understanding what else to do near it , is understanding my cries and pleadings and a sensation of liveliness spreads in me as though my fuggy is watching me through them and d idols are a communication between us...

I walked past dadi's room slowly trying to steal a glance of her without her knowledge, y dis u may ask me...i dont know what pragya told to dadi, i never had d chance to question or know from pragya...but i am damn sure she would never ever say anything to my dadi that may hamper our relation..as per  i can go and talk to my daadi but my heart knows d actual truth so d guilt in me stops me at d doorstep not allowing any-further .

I came to the meeting with my team to discuss about the next album,everyone knows that mrs mehra left mr.mehra but the reason behind it only a few knew...she left even before tanu pregnancy was proved to be fake...i think tanu pregnancy drama was never the strong base for her, tanu never mattered to her only i mattered to her and part of me growing inside tanu and her love not growing in my heart crushed her to the core...

Coming to my professional life everyone around me are throwing some random pieces of advice and sorrys...everyone expect me react the way they imagine...sometimes I feel the TV , movies , Internet had made a pro-forma for the person how to typically react in every situation in life, spoiling the basic freedom ...I felt suffocated , trapped

Driving without any second  thought I reached purab's house...my best buddy...one of my true well wisher, I know I was a bit frustrated with his plans and all the silly doings to make me feel for FUGGY made me an angry bird at dat moment but I hold nothing against him in my heart...I walked silently into the living room avoiding his eyes...he sat beside me silently...sometimes in life the mere presence of the special person beside us is all dat we need for assurance in life...after a few more minutes of silence I spoke 

" I WANT MY FUGGY BACK "

It was neither a request nor a command rather a statement naaahh a decision , determination haaah 
 A MISSION FOR MY LIFE'S " HAPPILY EVER AFTER"  ENDING...which I wanna do and will do by all means and he will be always with me in this mission , a fact which need not be spoken out nor asked for..

So let's start it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

madras_108batty15mahabirf25sham24sangeethbalavalschanyacutestar12arunsunita_gmindivishuvApplefhaillysudanindia2014-Nimmy-aswinmaja..FuggyMehra..--simmi--Dexteritysirimiriadventure_gurlrbb1

--simmi-- IF-Rockerz
--simmi--
--simmi--

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Wow is this really your first? Really nice!! <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vishuv

priya_lfsgntap Newbie
priya_lfsgntap
priya_lfsgntap

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simsim25

Wow is this really your first? Really nice!! <3

Thanx yaar...yup it's really my first ever writing on paper ,  kkb my first ever soap to watch , indiaforums my first ever forum ooohhh so many first ones...

vishuv

vlhs12993 IF-Dazzler
vlhs12993
vlhs12993

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Wow it was amazing os
Please continue with the mission to get fuggy back
U have described the difference of fuggy and pragya wonderfully
It is so intriguing please don't stop here continue the story

vishuv

priya_lfsgntap Newbie
priya_lfsgntap
priya_lfsgntap

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vlhs12993

Wow it was amazing os
Please continue with the mission to get fuggy back
U have described the difference of fuggy and pragya wonderfully
It is so intriguing please don't stop here continue the story

Hi dear @ vlhs12993 ...thanx a lot...he he I did not plan any further to dis os...may b I have to do some more boring journeys to continue this LOL ...i have noticed abhi refers pragya by her name only when he z serious on her or when he thinks she z in seriuis prof mood...so cldnt stop from pointing  it out...again thanx a lot for ur comment...Smile

vishuv

sirimiri IF-Sizzlerz
sirimiri
sirimiri

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 6:47am | IP Logged
That was amazing.
Loved it.

vishuv

priya_lfsgntap Newbie
priya_lfsgntap