Ye Hai Mohabbatein

LET'S PRAISE HER BEAUTY!!! - Page 2

Poll

Which song will you choose to describe divz beauty???

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
MargiCRAZYGIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
AANKHON MEIN teri Ajab SI Ajab SI adaayein hein 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Praise her beauty,this title only means us how important she is in our life.she not only beautiful ,she equally beautiful with golden heart.
When ever i feel sad,i just watch her videos ,pics .its help me to come out from my saddness.people think im crazy ,yes im crazy on her beautiful positive nature.she never harm any one wantedly r unwantedly.
She is so inspirable to women .hatts of to DT.:-*:-*:-*:-*
Thanks margi for wonderful post .
Daily i pray for her good health..love u DT.
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: margo40

AANKHON MEIN teri Ajab SI Ajab SI adaayein hein 😳

actually i want this song add in your vote poll margi.
nigar1010 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank u so so much for making this post...I love her smile, eyes, hair , nd her simplicity..I love everything abt her specially her sweet caring nature..She is so pretty...She is d only celebrity who truely respect nd love her fans...I LOVE U DIVYANKA <3...I also haven't open d marriage thread...nd M glad that there are some people like me...Thankuuu guyz..
MargiCRAZYGIRL thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nigar1010

Thank u so so much for making this post...I love her smile, eyes, hair , nd her simplicity..I love everything abt her specially her sweet caring nature..She is so pretty...She is d only celebrity who truely respect nd love her fans...I LOVE U DIVYANKA <3...I also haven't open d marriage thread...nd M glad that there are some people like me...Thankuuu guyz..

we fans have probably irritated her many times even media irritates her a million times but unlike KP... She handles every single issue calmly and carefully.. Has she ever banned media from sets?? No.. Because she understands that a star has to face these kind of controversies 👏
MargiCRAZYGIRL thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nigar1010

really yar... She's beautiful from both inner and outside.. We all know that she must have sometimes felt irritated or annoyed with media or crazy fans.. But she handles each and every controversy in extreme calm,wise and peaceful manner. Has she ever banned media on the sets??? No!!! Because this gorgeous lady understands that a star has to face these kind of issues.. Hats off.. 👏
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

we fans have probably irritated her many times even media irritates her a million times but unlike KP... She handles every single issue calmly and carefully.. Has she ever banned media from sets?? No.. Because she understands that a star has to face these kind of controversies 👏

Yes thats what I love about her. Wish her all the best both in real and reel life...❤️
MargiCRAZYGIRL thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sunitas123

Yes thats what I love about her. Wish her all the best both in real and reel life...❤️

you should say we all love her dear 😊 she's a gem truly ⭐️
RaimaV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@Bold: This post is supposed to be an appreciation thread for DT's beauty. Then why  are you being the topic maker bringing KP's name and badmouthing abt him? This is highly unfair. Do you know the circumstances behind the media ban there? Do you know that it was HIS decision only? Even Ekta banned media from her sets.

No one is saint in this world. I can even point out DT's immature acts too but at the end of day all are humans . I don't know why some DT fans behave so immaturely.

-DivyanKaran- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: RaimaV

@Bold: This post is supposed to be an appreciation thread for DT's beauty. Then why  are you being the topic maker bringing KP's name and badmouthing abt him? This is highly unfair. Do you know the circumstances behind the media ban there? Do you know that it was HIS decision only? Even Ekta banned media from her sets.

No one is saint in this world. I can even point out DT's immature acts too but at the end of day all are humans . I don't know why some DT fans behave so immaturely.

Hats off dear to your words.