--Irresistably Irresistable Rajeev Khandelwal-- AT# 3 - Page 18

Fun_Reloading thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -purnima-

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
me too... 🤗 ... felt for Kabir 😒...his personal & professional life in mess

</font>

wow... this was so awesome scene.. the thing what touched me was his looks... the way he was looking at anu' you too think I m like this!!!' in yesterdays episode whenever he looked at her the question in his eyes remained same so innocence in his look

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fun_Reloading thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dreamyfarah

Yup he is😳he can't hide his hotness in any emotion😆

true😉😉
_Puzzle_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Diya di!!
How are you??
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Shades-Of-Love

wow... this was so awesome scene.. the thing what touched me was his looks... the way he was looking at anu' you too think I m like this!!!' in yesterdays episode whenever he looked at her the question in his eyes remained same so innocence in his look

Indeed the eyelock was more effective than words...
Eyes did the talking 😳... It was as if Kabir wanted to see trust in Ananya's eyes...somewhere he was releived she didn't had accusing look like rest of staff 😊
Fun_Reloading thumbnail
exactly... rajiv and kritika.. both were brilliant... I wanted to make a post on all those silent conversation... development in kaya relationship and all but I m bad in explaining wid my words... he came in all girls were looking at him like he is bad guy.. stay away from him. he did care a bit but when he looked at anu his eyes were asking 'you feel the same?' second time also when he came out from Khalid's cabin. question was the same.. and third time finally he said 'kya sunna chahti ho tum' I feel yes he do care what she thinks... love toh nahi lekin trust and friendship to start ho hi gyi hai❤️ again I will say kaya has some magic. they don't even touch or talk but one can clearly say yes they are the couple😉
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^
Indeed guess somewhere it does matter yo kabir what Ananya though about him after all accusations...& somewhere he was releived that he didn't found accusation in her eyes... Inact she to ask to defend "aap chup kyun hai" ...

But staff reaction was surprising 😲😲...they watched him as if some hard core criminal have entered...

_Puzzle_ thumbnail
Staffs ne kal Kabir ko peheli baar dheka! Issiliyeh wo asse ghur ghur ke dhek rahe the! 🤣
_Puzzle_ thumbnail
Hey Maha di and Naj di!
How are you both? 🤗
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Nuha09

Hey Maha di and Naj di!

How are you both? 🤗

I am awesome actually. Howie you? Watching Sherlock!❤️ Btw did you guys watch Age of ultron?
_Puzzle_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: najma123

I am awesome actually. Howie you? Watching Sherlock!❤️ Btw did you guys watch Age of ultron?

I am fine...
No I have no idea about it... :p