Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tashi482 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: _priyaa_

Exactly...burning Ishani's pics is totally understandable...but to burn pics before Ritika is irking me a lot...& that Ritika , what more can i say about her..she is a shame on the name of motherhood..she is going to give someone a new life , but still trying to take someone else life...I

That is if she is even pregnant for real...like I said most times I don't acknowledge her existence I just fast forward her crap. maybe I'll grow fond of her when shes evil because right now her sweetness makes me want to strangle her
tashi482 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

you know what the saddest thing about this is?? the fact that Ranveer's going to be the one feeling all guilty for MU her and apologizing when he finds out the truth despite the fact that she started all this๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† EK is so sexist at times i swear๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Urrgghh you're very right there, I for one wont enjoy watching that scene as much as I would if she's the one apologising. Instead of feeling guilty and kissing her feet apologising he should question her why she acts before getting all the facts first!?? Why she never asked him if he killed Chirag?
ankitabaran thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think Ra jealous is useless... As ishani know her limits...she never said  that shikar is her Boyfriend  or something... Here,  he is claiming RI his wife and life... N father of child... Expected RI right their when ishani left for jail... I did not get what he was planning then he was share everything room,  bed, bathroom and whatsoever with her and want to save ishani... If He managed to safe her then... What will he say ishani till u were in jail Ri manages to pretend wife and husband and now u decide what to do further to continue his  relationship or I make it official with RI soon... Although, he  was managing to see her before hung to death but not make up to her as RI was more more important... Important more then his feelings to see a person for last time In this life... Some what ishani is capable to leave  past on her own and willing to live for others...she is wrong in some way but she is very alone and  keeping every situation till her... She is very very strong  unlike, ranveer  very weak and do stupid things... He has no brain no investigation regarding her... More than ranveer ritika is good with brain after all... She managed to step in his house his room his bed that too with someone else child in womb and done half and more things as husband and wife... Which  he never managed with ishani...  .everyone says that they is no difference in his treatment between ishani and  ritika... It feel bad on his part for yesterday episode but that is not true...he doesn't know ... He may be sure of that ishani never loved him but moving on...is different thing... Here,  ishani  real father left her pregnant wife but never managed to move on... He was coward but true lover... Who doesn't able to fulfill is responsible but then never think for other women... 
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh shit juz now i watched y'day's epi and omg ishani said
 ''i used to like you, juz like my footwear, but we can't sleep with the footwear ryt''

Omg how dare she say that? I didn't read dz n d WU.. Damn i was all crying while watching it damn

She shouldn't have said that.. She was too rude damn i was abt to kick her ๐Ÿ˜ก
Poor ranveer.. 
CVs listen to us.. We don't want Ranveer to suffer anymore
Sun Raha hai na tu?

Damn dz too much.. 
tashi482 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankitabaran

I think Ra jealous is useless... As ishani know her limits...she never said  that shikar is her Boyfriend  or something... Here,  he is claiming RI his wife and life... N father of child... Expected RI right their when ishani left for jail... I did not get what he was planning then he was share everything room,  bed, bathroom and whatsoever with her and want to save ishani... If He managed to safe her then... What will he say ishani till u were in jail Ri manages to pretend wife and husband and now u decide what to do further to continue his  relationship or I make it official with RI soon... Although, he  was managing to see her before hung to death but not make up to her as RI was more more important... Important more then his feelings to see a person for last time In this life... Some what ishani is capable to leave  past on her own and willing to live for others...she is wrong in some way but she is very alone and  keeping every situation till her... She is very very strong  unlike, ranveer  very weak and do stupid things... He has no brain no investigation regarding her... More than ranveer ritika is good with brain after all... She managed to step in his house his room his bed that too with someone else child in womb and done half and more things as husband and wife... Which  he never managed with ishani...  .everyone says that they is no difference in his treatment between ishani and  ritika... It feel bad on his part for yesterday episode but that is not true...he doesn't know ... He may be sure of that ishani never loved him but moving on...is different thing... Here,  ishani  real father left her pregnant wife but never managed to move on... He was coward but true lover... Who doesn't able to fulfill is responsible but then never think for other women... 

I respect your viewers and thank u for commenting but I wrote this post to talk specifically about Ishaani and Ranveer, the way they have hurt eachother and my viewers on future tracks. The less said about RaRi and Ishkar pair the better, that's why I didn't even talk about them. While I respect your viewers but nothing excuses what Ishaani  said to Ranveer y'day not even Amba's blackmail, no person deserves that. my post is not to bash either leads. im neutral and I prefer them with eachother whether they are fighting or loving one another. My point still remains that it is Ishaani who must fight and prove her love this time and save Ranveer from Ritika
tashi482 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

Oh shit juz now i watched y'day's epi and omg ishani said

''i used to like you, juz like my footwear, but we can't sleep with the footwear ryt''

Omg how dare she say that? I didn't read dz n d WU.. Damn i was all crying while watching it damn

She shouldn't have said that.. She was too rude damn i was abt to kick her ๐Ÿ˜ก
Poor ranveer.. 
CVs listen to us.. We don't want Ranveer to suffer anymore
Sun Raha hai na tu?

Damn dz too much.. 

How can someone even say that to another human being?? Whoever wrote y'day's script is very cold. To recover from those words will take a lot, everything she said y'day was beyond all limits.
tashi482 thumbnail
I'm curious how Shikar can still be chasing her after hearing her say all that to someone. Words like that make you question someone's character and their upbringing so I wonder why his feelings for her weren't affected by that. Also besides saying Ranveer was forced on her, came between her n Chirag blah blah she never said he abused her or any such thing so how can Shikar find her behaviour okay and still continue to want her?
Winterbear thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ankitabaran

@bold agree!! ranveer himself said he would let her go if she had told him that she don't want to live with him,now when she is trying to move on and he is already moved on,so whats the point of jealousy๐Ÿ˜• and that was so stupid that he didn't asked her why she is roaming freely when she is a murderer + shikher told RV so many times that he saved nirupa coz she was innocent.it was so easy to catch her lies๐Ÿ˜ต

For me both r equally dumb & stupid,i know most of people will not agree with me as most of them r thinking about it from RV's POV only :/ 

Edited by ..ManoBilli.. - 8 years ago
Julie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
That was unbearable to watch. All he ever wanted from her is an I love you and for her to just be apart of his life, nothing else. I  Walk out of the room yesterday since her harsh words was too unbearable for me as a viewer now I can imagine how Ranveer must me felling listening to all this crap! 
tashi482 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Julie_Star

That was unbearable to watch. All he ever wanted from her is an I love you and for her to just be apart of his life, nothing else. I  Walk out of the room yesterday since her harsh words was too unbearable for me as a viewer now I can imagine how Ranveer must me felling listening to all this crap! 

After reading the WU I just couldn't  watch it. Worse thing is he'd just almost lost his life and he has to hear that