Hai I am loving this mind voice of abhi..pls continue soon
-harini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey Guys!
Thanks for the lovely comments!!
This is one MAHA update so enjoy and let me know how it is ! πŸ˜Š

Part Six

Pragya gets up the next morning and recollects the previous day's events and smiles to herself. Also the thought that he might have replied to her mail makes her nervous.She goes about the morning routine and just as the Arora family is having their breakfast she gets a call from Abhiinaya. 

"Hey Praggs good morning !"

"Morning Abhii! Itni subah call kyun kar rahi ho? Sab theek hai na?"

Pragya is worried cos Abhii had told her she will get late in office the day before and had asked Pragya to leave, as she wouldn't be able to help her anyway, as Abhii herself had to wait for Manav to come back with the accessories for the clothes that Praggs designed , before they could discuss and decide on the models for the show.So Pragya left after giving company to Abhii for some time .

"Yaya all well! I just called to tell you that you,Manav and I will be going to the venue where the event is taking place to check what kind of arrangements are going on and if the stage is ready then our models will need rehearsals for the ramp walk"

Manav and Pragya had become good friends from the number of interactions that they had from the time she joined office.

"Oh nice okay Abhii. where is it ?"

"I will come and pick you up in sometime"

"Sure . Did you have your breakfast or want me to wait for you so that we can have it here?"

"Ma is at home today so she made me have rotis. So you eat I'll come".

"Okay bye"

Abhii comes to her place and they both leave for the venue after asking Manav to come there directly.

The venue is HUGE and Pragya is impressed with the magnanimity of the arrangements going on. Well it's the Mehra's so it ought to be mind blowing. It was common knowledge that the events of Mehra group were always conducted in a big scale and with perfection. That's why they were one of the leading designer houses globally.But this is the first time Praggs is witnessing something like this so she is awed.

Abhii and Manav then go through the clothes that have arrived (few of them and not all cos only the previous evening the designs were sent for stitching) and call Pragya to see how her designs have turned out.
Pragya is too happy to see the beautifully stitched clothes which are exactly as she had imagined them to be. Though she has been designing for a long time now this was like a dream come true cos she was doing it for the first time for such a big name in the industry! πŸ˜Š
They then decide to ask the models to walk on the ramp with these clothes on to see if they are able to carry it off well.  Some of them are new and so aren't very comfortable walking and Pragya decides to help them by showing how its done.

Everyone loves the confidence that she oozes and the way she looks straight ahead and does the perfect walk with a small smile on her face .
That is when an idea strikes Manav! Why not ask Pragya to be the show stopper? They haven't decided on the final list of people and she is just brilliant and experienced too. Moreover,these are her designs and she will have that affinity also. He tells this to Abhii who thinks its an awesome idea and goes to talk to Praggs.

"Praggs You were mind blowing there!"

"Thanks Abhii. You know I've been doing this for sometime now. That's why I am used to it. This is Richa's first time na that's why she is nervous. Don't worry she will be fine on the D-Day. I'll train her whenever I can these three days"

"Yes you can do that as you are going to be here for most part of the next three days anyway"

"Matlab?"

"Matlab yeh hai ki Manav and I think it'll be great if you are the show stopper! You will be just perfect trust me !"

"What ? Show stopper ? What are you saying Abhii? You know I generally don't combine my profession with modelling and ramp walks right? I do that because I like it and only when I am free. Here we have so much to do and this is the place I work in! My job is to design clothes and I love that.Let someone else get the opportunity to be the show stopper na. That too its for the Mehra Group. So many people will be waiting for this chance !"

"Oh Ms.'I-will-help-the-world'! I know you don't combine your profession and this but this is also for our company only na ? I bet Aman will be fine with this idea once he sees you walk. It'll be really good if we have an experienced person for this Praggs and you know how big an event this is. Please please say yes! People will love you for this !"

And Pragya's mind voice spoke -"What will Abhi Mehra think when he sees the video of this event ? "

"Abhi Mehra ? Now where did that come from? And btw he doesn't know me by face ,he just knows my mail ID if you don't remember !"(well that's what you think πŸ˜‰ )

After a lot of'Please Praggs''This is for Mehra group' 'You are helping the company you are working in,which is good if you haven't realised' and many more such phrases from Abhii and Manav, Pragya agrees to do it. Getting to wear her own design thrills her as usually she designs for others only.

After lunch the trio come back to office to get some work done. Abhii and Manav inform Aman about their idea and he is fine as long as they are confident that Pragya will be able to do it. They assure him that she is outstanding and he agrees to see her rehearsal the next time they go to the venue.

Pragya comes to her room and decides to check her mails and that's when she sees -one new mail from [email protected]

She clicks on it with mildly shaking fingers and a racing heart - no she is not scared, she is nervous and excited at the same time . And what she reads makes her jaw drop. 

Abhi Mehra has asked her to call him Abhi! He congratulated her and acknowledged that she was part of the group ! 

Wait did she get that right ? Yes she very well did ! THE Abhishek Mehra,replied to her mail,asking her to refer to him as Abhi!

Not in her wildest dreams had she ever imagined talking to/ interacting with him already and that happened yesterday,thanks to the wrong mail and now she can call him by his first name! 
Who said that ? Abhi Mehra himself! 
Dream ? *pinch* Ahhh !  Of course not !

Yes the fact remains that almost everyone who knows him calls him that . Still she has been given permission by Abhi himself !

And the next five minutes in Pragya's life was spent as follows -
Blush,read the mail and blush again, think about all the memories she had about him from the first time she came to know about him, all the magazine articles , videos of interviews , now stop thinking,read the mail again and smile . 
Praggs is busy playing *Smile smile blush smile* till MV says - "Just a second! Why are you behaving as if he just proposed to you ? It's his name for god's sake and the world calls him so! He asked you to call him that as everyone else does and it's not some special pet name ! That Congrats to you was sweet,I agree. Now just reply saying "Thanks Abhi" and go open other mails!"

Pragya knew that her MV was right and she was just over reacting . It's just his name!
Thinking so she clicks on the reply button and says

Hi Abhi

Thank you for acknowledging that I am part of the group. 
It's motivating.

Warm regards
Pragya

Your mail has been successfully sent to [email protected] .

A part of her is still happy with his mail and a very small part is sad that she was jumping around all this while for nothing . Anyway Praggs being the optimist lets the happy part rule over her and checks the other mails with a smile on her face (not before having Abhi's mail minimized on her screen to glance at it every now and then ) πŸ˜†

"Referring to him as Abhi did feel nice" πŸ˜Š  

Aanndd the Mega update comes to an end! You know what you should do now πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by -harini- - 8 years ago
-harini- thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessSonia

dear

u r a like rajdhandi express...πŸ˜†
too fast while updating...

wow 
grt..
once again thnks fr d pm..

loved abhi's convo wid his MV πŸ˜†
seeing ur speed of updating..
i guess i dnt need to tell u to cont soon..

bcz i knw u will..πŸ˜‰

Hahaha ! that was a good oneπŸ˜ƒ . Thanks a lot and yes i have updated the next part now. but will be updating further parts after my exams. So checkout part six for now and let me know what you think😊
-harini- thumbnail
Originally posted by: vlhs12993

Lovely chapter dear
Mv is so funny
Awww i like these nicknames abhi gave to prags and bb
What will our prags react once she reads the message
You are doing great dear
Do continue

Thank you so much for such positive feedback always πŸ˜Š very happy you like it !
-harini- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Harini7

Hai I am loving this mind voice of abhi..pls continue soon

Haha i love his MV too! He is just too spontaneous and witty πŸ˜ƒ
BombayPonnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Ms. rajdhani..

It was indeed a pleasure to see an update when i logged in! Superupdate like always :)
I have been logging in for an update from you since morning even though i have my exam tomorrow.. So you putting a break would mean me concentrating on my exams the next 2 weeks.. So in a way, though i would love daily updates, it would restrict me from wasting my time.. 

I hope your exams end by the 17th coz i'd be eager to read an update once im back..

All the best for exams :)

-Priya :)
vlhs12993 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wonderful chapter dear πŸ‘
So prags going to do ramp
Why do i get the feeling that abhi Will be there for the ramp? πŸ˜‰
Oh no 2 weeks without any update 😭
But definitely wait to read the next chapter πŸ˜ƒ