Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-harini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: vlhs12993

Perfect chapter dear
Good thing that prags made the mail look formal and decided that let her work talk more
Ok now what will be abhi's reaction?
By the way all the best for your exams do well
Keep writing

Thanks a lot for your sweet comment and wishes 😊 I hope you will like Abhi's reaction in the next part too.
-harini- thumbnail
Originally posted by: simsim25

Awesome story!

Thank you 😊
princessSonia thumbnail
awww such a cute chaptr...
i had a smiley face throughout..
keep it up dear..

loving it...
make them meet soonn..
can wait fr der meetng...

do cont soon..
n
thnks fr d pm...
-harini- thumbnail
Hey Guys!

What would have been Abhi's reply to her mail? I started thinking and got my answer πŸ˜ƒ Read on and get your answer tooπŸ˜† . The colour code continues- Orange for Abhi and Black italics for MV.
And as always please like AND comment !

Part Five

Abhi is at home getting ready for the party when he sees his phone vibrate . He picks the phone up to check what it is and sees the 'one new mail' pop up. He had actually forgotten about his mail conversation with Ms.Beautiful smile after coming home because he was busy
1.Chatting with his mom
2.Letting Bulbul eat his share of sweets also,because badam halwa was her favourite and their mom had made it that day to celebrate Abhi's latest victory
3.Talking to Dadi and 
4.Selecting what to wear that evening. ( he decided to wear that silver suit - the one he wore for Aaliyah's engagement and the Badtameez dil dance with Praggs in KKB remember? I loved it πŸ˜ƒ )

But this pop up brought back all memories and he secretly wished that it should be her reply to his mail.

It indeed is her reply and the first line puts him off for some reason (we know the reason don't we ?πŸ˜‰) 

Sir? She has addressed me as Sir? This makes me feel like some middle aged uncle!

MV- You thought she'll call u Abhi darling or something ? You are her boss, at least according to her you are.

Oh you are back again! And no I just meant I am not one of those usual boring bosses now am I ? I would prefer 'Abhi' any day. I will let her know that.

MV- Oh why at all? So you plan on mailing her daily is it ?

Of course not MV (Hell yeah I would love that,though I don't know what I will talk to her about)

MV- Ahem! I heard you. 

Oh God !Why do I keep forgetting that you are inside my head?

He continues reading her mail and smiles at the "ended up in your inbox" part. It was almost like a school kid telling her teacher that it was her fault and requesting her not to punish her because it happened by mistake. He found that cute.

He then goes on to read about how she thanked him for his appreciating her work and also her assurance about checking who she mails before she mails.

You better not send wrong mails to anyone again.

MV- Why? That right is reserved for you ? 

Umm.. Not exactly (even he didn't know why he said that but the thought of her sending a mail like this to some other guy praising him unknowingly,disturbed him somehow..πŸ˜‰)

Then the "Congratulations on the new contract" caught his eye.

Aha! Now it won't be nice if I don't reply to this right ? A thank you atleast ? And I can just tell her to call meAbhi from now as my employees here call me so too. What do you think?

MV- Well I think you are waiting for a chance to talk to her and you are trying to convince yourself that it is because of courtesy that you should thank her for her wish.

Bro MV! Why do you never take my side ? I am a nice guy right ?

MV-I am stating facts here. You are nice alright.After all I am your MV , so how do you expect to not turn out nice ?

Okay whatever ! 

Hi Pragya

Thanks and Congrats to you too as Mehra group has won the contract and you are now part of it.
Also, I would prefer being referred to as Abhi. People here call me so too.

Warm Regards,
Abhi

Your mail has been successfully sent to'[email protected] '

This time the sign off was intentional .

MV-'Abhi' again? And part of Mehra group so congrats ? ha! Nice I like that !

Sarcasm? and well anyway I used 'Abhi' already last time so whats the point in going back to 'Abhishek Mehra'?

MV-Okay and you somehow wanted to skip the 'Employee' word and chose 'People' instead I see.Smart move!

Hey I didn't even realize that!See? You are coming up with all these, I am not! so whose fault is it now ?
Okay what's the point arguing with u? You will trap me with my own words. I am going for the party now Bye! 

Bye Abhi have fun - wishes MV and starts humming'Pehli nazar mein kaise jadoo kardiya'πŸ˜†

And Abhi walks down thinking about what his MV told him.

Dude Abhi get a grip !You hardly know her. I know she is pretty but you cant let her just occupy your mind so much.She is miles away and anyway you don't know if you will get to meet her anytime soon either.So forget all this and go have fun at the party. (Haha Ok Abhi keep telling yourself all this how many ever times you want. This is just the beginning πŸ˜Ž)

"Hey Gudiya! you ready?"

"Haan bhai let's go. Oh btw how do I look?"

"Like a pretty princess πŸ˜Š. You are my Gudiya after all πŸ˜Ž "

"Yay!You look good too Bhai!"

And the bro sis duo walk to their car chatting and looking forward to an evening of fun and entertainment.

AAnndd its done! Tell me if you like it !πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by -harini- - 8 years ago
-harini- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shafoo

love your part 3 and 4

Thanks a lot😊
-harini- thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessSonia

awww such a cute chaptr...

i had a smiley face throughout..
keep it up dear..

loving it...
make them meet soonn..
can wait fr der meetng...

do cont soon..
n
thnks fr d pm...

Yay! Thankyou so much πŸ˜† Glad you liked it πŸ˜Š and lets wait and watch how and when they meetπŸ˜›
Awesome uodt dear
Love the naughty talks b/w Abhi and his MV
princessSonia thumbnail
dear
u r a like rajdhandi express...πŸ˜†
too fast while updating...

wow 
grt..
once again thnks fr d pm..

loved abhi's convo wid his MV πŸ˜†
seeing ur speed of updating..
i guess i dnt need to tell u to cont soon..

bcz i knw u will..πŸ˜‰
Applef thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update..
Really love abhi's mv..
Such cute conversation..
Update soon..
BombayPonnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey!

So do i need to repeat myself or you can read my thoughts already?

I so love the fact that your updates are quick.. So finding an update whenever i log in makes me very very happy.. So thanks for that..

And the update.. Yaar their conversations are so cute.. And i love Abhi's mind voice! 

Update soon! O want another update when i log in next πŸ˜‰

-Priya :)