Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Back to square one...

arch_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Today's episode... well loved the Birla boys and Suhani's premature party. And Yuvraj ... friendly hug? Seriously?? U truly are Dumbraj . And the minute Suhani started talking about someone else's love story... neend aa gayi. The world doesnt revolve around you and hopefully very soon Suhani's wont either.
Rags is a b**** as usual and Saurabh actually told her that he doesn't love her... and she didn't even care about that...WOW!! 

THINGS ARE BACK FOR THE GREAT WEDDING MELODRAMA... ðŸ˜•

What will it take for Yuvraj to actually open his mouth and say something in someone's defence?? Why is he such a coward? Faltu plans ready hain, Suhani par har baat par chillana aata hai... but jab bolna chahiye tab chup.😡 Every time there is some excuse for his inexcusable silence... I guess this time its " I don't want to tip dadi off about our plan etc etc " and of course the eternal 'he hasn't realized that he loves Suhani crap'
You know what, even if he was in love with Suhani, I don't  think he would ever openly stand up for her like Krishna did for Sowmya this time. I mean, look at his track record... he supposedly loves his mother the most right?? and every single time when she is insulted, he just stands there looking embarrassed. If this is how he is about his beloved mom, then I don't expect anything for Suhani ( she is after all , JUST A FRIEND na...)🤢

And Suhani... please stop trying to please these random asses, get some self respect from somewhere and do something instead of standing like a statue when some b**** insults you. Fine you love him... but are u actually that ashamed of urself?? What ur father did was wrong, but u are using that as the justification for all the crap that is happening to u in BH. WTH!!! U r ready to forgive all those asses just like that... Awful😡 Please choose better friends next time... the reason u are being treated like a doormat is because u let them ðŸ¤¢

And Dadi, Rags and Menka... talk about class and status?? That is the joke of the century. This devilish trio are just about the most classless characters on TV.  And a big reason for that is the SILENCE of all the good people in Birla house... what a shame!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arch_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Am sorry about the rant...
 but these CVs give us 5 min of sensible and good show to make us happy and 5 episodes of pure crap... kuch toh consistency dikhao yaar...

How do they expect us to love YUVANI  jab donon ke character ko itna weak kar rahe hain...😭
Kukkakaali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You said exactly what I felt watching today's episode. And where does Suhani's Fire go when it comes to herself? She couldn't let Dadi insult Snaky with the puja, but it's ok to be insulted herself? At least she is twice the man Coward-king (Yuvraj) ever will be. This guy must be the most useless and spineless person ever to disgrace indian tv. I can't believe Suhani is still working in the kitchen and taking care of her precious Somu. She should get an MRI and look for a tumor pressing down her Frontal lobe. Gopi was better than her to be honest.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This is an excellent post. abit afraid to comment to much on yuvraj coz I made my 1 negative post on him today just nw I will see comments like why so negative or what not. Bt I had to say this was an excellent post. U said everything that I wanted to say beautiful. This isn't the 1st time that suhani has been told to her face about her sexless marriage nor has yuvraj he was told by snaky ab it in a disgusting manner as well. Bt this for me was by far the worst scene of the show I have seen it was just so crass and dirty. It was gut wrenching to hear those words being told to her. And only prats standing up for her. Any sort of respect(if I had any in the 1st place) is gone for this character he is absolutely repulsive he is worst than firth that's hw much I dislike him for yesterdays episode. Not 1 word from him, stop, bas nothing absolutely nothing. Just stood there felt her pain and nothing. This is a sensible character he aint mad, or insane he knows very well what's right and wrong. Krishna is 10 times better than him his mom and sister influenced him and he had his own ego problems so was bad to snaky. Bt his nature has always been very innocent as suhani described him. (gona totally forget the drugging episode that doesn't go with the overall nature of the character its the cV). Bt really if u cnt stand up against a wrong when u got nothing invested in anything bt will do it when u have something invested in it than what does that tell u ab a person? This duffer is just spineless what's gona make him talk I will tell u want when something affects him.   Bt really who cares ab this repulsive character worst lead character ever he is worse than a villian, ragmen and dadi are better than him atleast they show their true nature to evry1. He is just like snaky they only look out for their interest they will only talk when something affects them directly otherwise they dnt care ab no1. I dnt blame su for not saying a thing in her defence what can one say towards such crassness. She has defended their marriage b4 this week bt hw many times must she do it alone? Hw do u defend your honour against the truth? He should have told them they are going too far plan could go to hell. Bt I guess fans must be happy that he had a very sad expression on his face this time and he didn't walk away with the rest and leave suhani all alone like he usually does. My romantic heart must just skip a beat coz he didn't leave sorry it bleed black when I saw their scene. And really why must they use piya re piya song I love that song. Totally spoiling it with the vampster in the screen. Bt suhani really needs to choose better friends in the future all her friends are a bunch of lying losers. I would have said she should spend more time with krishna bt that snake will be with him so I cnt say that nw. Bt good acting by sahil though not his felt this character is so darn unlike ableEdited by sandiab - 8 years ago
anita_m thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree x 4.

ConfusedSpineless should walk up to Suhani when these vulgar people talk that crap and give her one of his 'friendliest' hugs.
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Let's marry off Yuvraj to Krishna. He needs a real man as a husband and not a wife like Suhani
simpleton thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
We like it or not, but Yuvraj is not the ideal guy any woman would realistically look up to... there is a lot of character buildup left... 
And when suhani was talking abt krishna n soumya, why did he reconfirm, or was he thinking that suhani is talking abt her love confession ... *rolls eyes*