Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wind_dancer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

ditto, one main reason as to why I'm so happy about her coming back to Parekh Zoo is coz she'll start dressing better again..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† the sarees look like drags 

Yess she gets nice clothes to wear when she back only. But abhi k liye lagta hai we will have to hang on to that saree look only cause even after being back she will wear similar saree ab patch up k baad hi look change hoga

BTW from a segment came to know that the sling is back!! So ranveer dikra jab bhi sling mein hota hai he gets rude!! But uska kis part mein operation huwa tha??
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wind_dancer

Yess she gets nice clothes to wear when she back only. But abhi k liye lagta hai we will have to hang on to that saree look only cause even after being back she will wear similar saree ab patch up k baad hi look change hoga

BTW from a segment came to know that the sling is back!! So ranveer dikra jab bhi sling mein hota hai he gets rude!! But uska kis part mein operation huwa tha??

nahhh I'm sure she'll be back to her old look again (the one she had post marriage i mean) dont think they'll drag it till they reunite... coz her current look is plain terribleπŸ˜†

i was going to say exactly this🀣🀣🀣 that he becomes a jerk whenever he has a sling on🀣🀣🀣 
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: RTPMS

Exactly CVs need to grow up her character, she has been shown as an educated girl, brought up by a well being, loving father... these things really matter...

But what she is shown doing things just on the basis of assptions...

exactly, why doesn't she ask the one person who this concerns? whether he married her and impregnated her or not instead of jumping to conclusions and ruining their lives...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: matsh

Yeah bcos of ur 2,3 year prediction!! And tbe single mother track..

its a good trackπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: wind_dancer

Yeah new system worked wonders for matsh while dabh niche agaya.. Seriously she has limited idea which has been recycled for past over a decade. usually this track work nah in kzk with cutest sneha , in balh with pihu , in other shows too i dnt remember the name. But only thing is radz is just too young.πŸ˜•

Parichay, Kasam Se, Tujh Sang Preet Lagayi Sajna, KZK, BALH, Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil, Pavitra Rishta (3rd gen) yeah she is thats true, but still its Ekta soπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

its a good trackπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

I love this track, and the father meeting their child unknowingly and the stong bond develop among them also... ahh I like these type of tracks..😊
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: RTPMS

I love this track, and the father meeting their child unknowingly and the stong bond develop among them also... ahh I like these type of tracks..😊

i do too😊😊 as long as they keep the 2nd angle away from the show and send Ri and Shikhar to Africa by the time this track starts, it'll actually be quite a good one...😊😊
Julie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
In the segment Ranveer have that cast on his arms like in hate track. I think he was being rude to her but was checking her out in smirky expressions. 

i do too😊😊 as long as they keep the 2nd angle away from the show and send Ri and Shikhar to Africa by the time this track starts, it'll actually be quite a good one...😊😊

Yah keep them away, send them somewhere else... it will be an interesting one, fun to watch... 
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Julie_Star

In the segment Ranveer have that cast on his arms like in hate track. I think he was being rude to her but was checking her out in smirky expressions. 

checking her out is a must for Ranveer soπŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£ but unlike the hate track where his anger was unjustified from start to end, here it is actually all her fault only so you cant even blame him... that was just rude...πŸ₯±πŸ₯± and again he'll be the one falling all over her once he finds out the truth though she started everythingπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ