varunike thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Feel very insulted as a woman, wife etc from todays episode.. agree that as old time viewers the confession was the most awaited event for us.. but this is definitely not what we expected.
felt insulted after Raman literally threw her out and even in todays episode he said she was not worth his sorry.. oh really!!! he made her say sorry to shagun and adi.. well they were worth it more i guess...

and ishitha.. i dont even want to call her a woman with self respect. CVs pls dont write self respect dialogues for her anymore. she is not worth it.. she straight went into the room even after being insulted.. Raman just told her she was not worth his sorry and she went into the room!!!

i dont know about others but this is a big time yuck from ishitha and CVs and Raman..

Raman deserves Shagun.. she is only capable of tieing him around her little finger...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dattu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
exactly right... ishita doesnot have self respect... i don't like thisype behaviour i don't like this jm type behaviour ...
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Exactly. I think Raman still loves Shagun. He needs Ishita around to act like a doormat, look after his kids and maybe he is attracted to her physically... there is no love, no care, no trust, no respect... And Ishita has no self-respect whatsoever...😡