Moments of the day - 1/5 - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by lgr007

no complaints there...but i thought Kabir wud think that Saurav is acting weird abt cm for someone who really loves Nisha and wants her good
what if he comes to know saurav was the one who "forced" nisha to love kabir even after knowing cm???๐Ÿ˜†

no complaints there...but i thought Kabir wud think that Saurav is acting weird abt cm for someone who really loves Nisha and wants her good

@bold - Itna bheja nahi hai Sir ke paas.. Jitna tha aaj laga liya ๐Ÿ˜†

The chances of a ruined bday party is down to less than 10 percent...Viraj is going to be branded as the evil stalker by Ramesh (may be not that harsh)...But ramesh sure has his doubts, but with KN behaving like they r in love its gonna be hard...is Pubali on leave ?

I'm glad for the party happening peacefully. Wanted that jinx to be over for Kabir. Ramesh wouldn't sit for sure. He can send KN on guilt trips so that they themselves confess.๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by -SH-

I have doubts on FJ now. Kabir is following Sumit so he should know something at GS. What if he shares his suspicions with Ramesh? Even if FJ happens Ramesh wouldn't think twice before supporting Kabir.

And it's not just that.. With no proof with Viraj, CM wouldn't be confirmed but Ramesh would be suspicious more so confused after watching KN. Do you think he'll keep a watch on KN and wait for them to come up to him themselves? He can make them believe that he knows what they do around and they themselves confess?

Talking about confession.. now that RNK confrontation has been postponed for sometime... I'm so worried about Nisha confessing. Please NO! ๐Ÿ˜†

CM or no CM..Ramesh would look at the situation and judge...and he would be sure Kabir wouldn't be involved inn FJ. If Saurav finds Sumit doing something in the warehouse, and tells Kabir. Kabir HAS to tell Ramesh. I think Kabir would have good support during FJ. 

Ramesh wouldn't confront Kn without proof...and he would be confused seeing KN for sure. He would wait...that would be better. He would wait to see how KN are behaving..may be he makes references to three months deliberately...and wait to see if Viraj brings the proof. 

I don't think Nisha would confess...FJ might come in I think. 

Also..if Nisha finds that one jewel which Leela has...the similar FJ one in the lot...she would make the connection.
Originally posted by Shwets1502

What if Kabir sees Ramesh pareshaan and asks and Ramesh questions about CM? What would Kabir tell then? Will he lie again and give false hopes? Would Ramesh fall for it?
n i think ramy will confront only after getting the proof. meanwhile he will observe kn and find out cm before viraj gives the contract. he will know abut nisha's love and will be worried.
i thoroughly njoyed 2days episode. who wouldnt๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. ramesh has seen how kabir
respects him a lot. the fact that just a nod from ramy made kabir to take leelas blessings
& that lady jhoot moot bhi didnt wish him.๐Ÿ˜ก but yes nisha has seen the necklace with
her & she knows about sumit. so nisha, saurav & dolly toh for sure wil be with kabir
when FJ happens but yes it would hav been nice if saurav had seen viraj & ramy talking.
oh god, i am getting greedy now๐Ÿ˜† who knows they might show tom? tom would b more interesting
Originally posted by Shwets1502

What if Kabir sees Ramesh pareshaan and asks and Ramesh questions about CM? What would Kabir tell then? Will he lie again and give false hopes? Would Ramesh fall for it?

Ramesh wouldn't ask without any proofs Shweta. He wouldn't risk a life long relation just on mere words from Viraj.
Originally posted by Teogapi

n i think ramy will confront only after getting the proof. meanwhile he will observe kn and find out cm before viraj gives the contract. he will know abut nisha's love and will be worried.

We are going to get helpless Ramy for sure. He would eventually find out about Nisha's love...would know Kabir is still not in love? 

I think detective Ramesh would be back to confirm if CM is true or not. FJ would actually strengthen KN leaving Ramesh more confused.
Thanks for the update swetha ๐Ÿ˜Š
I started watching NAUC but then couldnt continue for some professional reasons , but would read ur daily updates to know wat progress really happened in the story post Nisha-Kabir's marriage ๐Ÿ˜ณ Ur thread always gives the crisp update of even boring epi, I really like it Great work buddy  ๐Ÿ‘ 

So atlast some thing happened on tdy's epi like Sumit's phardafaash ๐Ÿ˜† Thank god ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Diyah No...Ramesh-Viraj convo has to stay private else KN would start acting always and Ramesh would never get to know the truth.