Tum Hi ho....Abighya FF chapter 11 pg 16 updated - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by vlhs12993

YES I'm doing happy dance now
Our rockstar finally trapped that chudail
Well written chapter dear
So much drama is going on and I'm loving it
Abhi might be angry with pragya for giving up their relationship... Right?
Now what will be our prags stand?
You got to update the next chapter soon...i can't get enough of this

Thanks for ur comments. 
Happy to know u r happy with tanu's true face exposure.
there is more to come in abhi and pragya's life...
if u guys like it.. i will continue more of drama...
Originally posted by Asma-

So Many twists so good

Thanks for ur comment...
hope u liked it..😊
WAT SHALL I SAY??!!
It was FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!
Loved it..
Cont. soon and PM me
HELLO THERE ...
FIRST OF ALL..
MUAHHH <3 for PMing me ...
Second of all..
Man the writers need to Learn frm u wat a TWIST is ...
It's amazingly fantabulous ..
OHMG ,,
Wat does that mean she is still pregnant ..
Pragya is incoherent sometimes..anyway 
Update soon and PM me sweetie pie..
Originally posted by -kanishka-

WAT SHALL I SAY??!!
It was FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!
Loved it..
Cont. soon and PM me

Thanks kanishka for ur comments.
will update soon..
Originally posted by AdyaXoxo

HELLO THERE ...
FIRST OF ALL..
MUAHHH <3 for PMing me ...
Second of all..
Man the writers need to Learn frm u wat a TWIST is ...
It's amazingly fantabulous ..
OHMG ,,
Wat does that mean she is still pregnant ..
Pragya is incoherent sometimes..anyway 
Update soon and PM me sweetie pie..

Hi Adya, thank you so much..
i am on cloud 9...by your comments..
really overwhelmed buddy,
will update soon..
Great updates. Tanu confess that she is not pregnant. Thank you.
Hi friends..
Thanks to each one of you those who read and gave your feed back.  It feels really nice to get appreciated and encourages me more.  with all gratitude, here is chapter 4..

Every one in the hall were shocked to hear what abhi said.  Tanu's eye ball just stood erect.  Abhi is abhi.. always masthi core... He looked at everyone and said, "kya hua aab sab log mujhe eise kyun dhek rahein hai, its party time fuggy, lets have fun".

Pragya and everyone gave him a questioning look.
A: Fuggy, tumahe cherepe his question mark hamesha kyun hoti hai. ok, mujhe sab kuch shuru se kehna padga..teek hai.. ye sab mein ne kiya... Kiran is my fan and is a theatre artist.. un se keh kar mein ye drama karvaya.. enough..

Before pragya could open her mouth to ask why, tanu was fast and she ran towards abhi and asked, "kyun abhi, tum ye sab kyun kiya.. you know i love u and hum dhono shaadi karna chatethe, phir abhi jab sab sahi ho raha hai, tum yesa kyun kiya...you have used me and insulted me, mein tume kabhi maaf nahi karungi. any ways yeh sab baath mein dhekenge.. abhi shaadi karthen hai, chalo..."  saying so she tried to grab his hands and take him to the mandap.. but to pulled off his hands.  " nahi tanu, hum shaadi nahi kar sakthein"
t: kyun..
a: kyunki mera man nahi karaha hai..i can't betray my wife you see... wese bhi yeh kanooni galath hai.. pehele pathni hote hyue, dhosra shaadi nahi karsaktha mein"
t: kya.. tumara divorce ho chuka hai abhi..
a: sorry tanu, kaash yesa hua hota... but no.. pragya meri biwi thi, hai aur hamesha rahegi..

Hearing this, tears dropped down pragya's eyes... everyone was delighted to hear this from abhi.
t: no abhi, tum mere saath yesa nahi kar saktha.. why are you doing this to me abhi.. kyun
a: so you want to know what happened, hai na. ok.. phir suno..

flash back

two days before divorce.
Abhi kept on thinking of what all pragya did and spoke in those few days. He could see a different pragya.  He couldn't accept that pragya could talk like this.  When she is able to forgive him, who used to torture her then she cannot behave with dadi like this.  She is doing this for some reason, but reason was out of his reach.  Moreover, he was could not allow pragya to leave him.  He thought, let her not love me, but she has to live with me only, she is mine.
"jab mein use intezar karva saktha hun tho use bhi time dena hoga.. shayad bhaath mein wo mujhe batha degi.. mein ye divorce hone nahi donga.. mein use bhaath kartha hyun.. ki mein use divorce nahi dene wala"
Thinking this he moved towards his room, when he heard bulbul shouting at her di asking her to speak out why she is doing all this. abhi stopped there to hear atleast now what is going on in pragya's mind...
pragya was silent.. Bulbul shouted her more and she was getting emotional..that's when she started to faint.. bulbul was still not fully recovered.. Pragya immediately gave her water and asked her to please remain calm...but bulbul was not quite and she threatened pragya if she does not come out with the truth then she will not take her tablets and deliberately worsen her situation as she cannot see her di suffering like this...
Pragya in teary eyes, said bulbul,"mein sach bhadayungi lekin tume ek wadha karna hai ki tum is bhaat kisi se nahi bhathavogi"
bulbul promises.
Pragya says, "tanu enki bachee ki maa bane wali hai".
bulbul was shocked and abhi was also shocked.

freeze on pragya's teared face and abhi's shocking face.

Do read and leave your comments...😊

Awesome! Lol! Abhi always loves drama!
Originally posted by Shafoo

that is nicee

thanks yaar..