3 days without KY2 ( activity ) (your journey of KY2 - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Monstuholic4evr

My friend's name is Nandini and she was getting tagged in KY2 statuses if her KaSh friends on Facebook and she very well ignored it all until one  fine day one of her cousin had posted a status on KY2 and there were  #Nandini #Manik #Dhruv.
Let me mention here, she have two elder cousins named Dhruv and one you cousin Manik

So she then watched the first episode and found Nandini's love for fireflies and the airport scene very cute and then she watched few more episodes and liked the fast pace of the serial...

she got crazy for the serial and her craze was just contagious :)

So this is my story of falling in love with Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy (But I love Nandini Goyal MORE!!)
 ðŸ˜† nice
Originally posted by musicialtie

My sis is fond of this show . Shw always pushed me to waych kyy but i neglected... 
even i hated d name manik... i said... what? The hero is manik? Sounds manikchand🤣
she became super angry with me...
but yet she  downloaded the parts in my ph and used to watch.. but yet i was too stubborn to open my galary and watch d kyy videos.

But one day when i was returing from my jome to hostel.. in train i was feeling too bored.. my love happen twice novel was completed and ihad nothibg left to cheer myself.. so achanak i opened my galaru and was just checking out... 
then opened videos and kyy epi 116 started. I was not in mood to watch.. but chslo fr tym pass dekhleti hu i thought and started wayvhing...
ohhh myyy godd it was d new yr romance.. and my eyes popped seeing those romance...
then i watched tandom parts as my sis dowloaded randomly. Afrer reaching hostel the vry frst thing i did was ipenong my lapi conneting thw wifi and youtube... god main 4days clg nahi gayi and cpmpleted 1to 125episodes ... day and night..

And now i am madly in love with kyy
 ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by addictedlove

I already shared in shelly tread now sharing in short. After ipk abruptly end I swear I thought I will not attach myself to show ad they give nothing but headaches.
Once in Bolly forum I saw avis n signatures I asked that fellow she told me about Kaise Yeh Yaariaan. I start watching and boom I hooked to it. MaNan are one couple which adorable and feel like u fall in love with them again and again. They are adorbs <3
😃 
i come to home from school at 5:00..i was bored so much , kept away myself from Television as i had no interest , i only used to watch movies and become less interested in serials .
I was watching BOF(for the second time) , then i went to wiki and found out indian version is Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

I loves BOF a lot , so thought to give a try to Ky2 , at first i was not at all interested ..! ..But dont know why..being a BOF fan my mind told me to watch..I saw from the starting and i loved it .

i usually give up any indian show after 1 or 2 month but ky2 is the only show i am addicted to i am watching ky2 since epi 9 and haven't missed a single epi till now.
i usually give up any indian show after 1 or 2 month but ky2 is the only show i am addicted to i am watching ky2 since epi 9 and haven't missed a single epi till now.i love ky2 and manan.
I just watched fanah promo. Not had any idea about ky2. As that was ramadan time so i missed the actual time slot. So thought to watch the repeat. I had no idea about repeat time. So when i switched tv on i just watched ky2 precap. I didnt watched MTV that much and i didnt had idea that they also broadcasted daily serials. As i watched the precap(or probably promo) i just liked that cute girl(Nandini) and that handsome hulk(no need to mention).so i went to search about it on internet.

Again i had no idea about IF then. So i just checked on wiki but it had no info. After that we went to our village and there was no mtv. We came back home on 3rd aug. After that i had exams. So couldnt watch it. I became regular from 22nd epi.