Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
OMG🤣 what is she wearing😲 and look at rohan's constipated expression which can never ever change!!!!!!
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: poorva22

OMG🤣 what is she wearing😲 and look at rohan's constipated expression which can never ever change!!!!!!

I agree. ðŸ˜Š They were coming to that resturant? nightclup ? Whatever..that place in which Niel was drinking wine. He was leaving with Bobby and fell down. AsHan saw him from back.they didn't know who was he , coz soon after they entered that place.  So Rohan expressions were mix of happiness and shock.😕
shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@ awida di!!! omg ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ @poitu!!! omigosh @bold u seriously cracked me up !!!🤣🤣🤣
..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shrividhya

@ awida di!!! omg ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ @poitu!!! omigosh @bold u seriously cracked me up !!!🤣🤣🤣

🤣OMG ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
hanii_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

😆 ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by: awida

I agree. ðŸ˜Š They were coming to that resturant? nightclup ? Whatever..that place in which Niel was drinking wine. He was leaving with Bobby and fell down. AsHan saw him from back.they didn't know who was he , coz soon after they entered that place.  So Rohan expressions were mix of happiness and shock.😕

happy sad shock crying laughing his look is always consipated😆
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Hi there.. this is my first post on this forum... I love the show esp Anu and Rajat pairing...

I agree that Aastha is behaving very cheap while trying to seduce her brother in law..  but at the same time I am of the opinion that Rohan and Alka should avoid their PDA in front of Aastha.. it is like u r touching her wounds.. I know you are a couple who is very much in love but behaving a lovey dovey in front of someone whose partner is not with her.. I dont think is done... Rohan could have firmly refused to come with Aastha on dinner instead of calling Alka there and started romancing with her and avoiding Aastha...

I am  not saying that Aastha is not wrong.. yes she is very much wrong... I am nowhere defending her actions but yess Alka and Rohan should keep their action in check too.

While that was my opinion on personal experience.. if anyone felt bad I am extremely sorry.
hey sparkling gem welcome to the forum can i get ur name ðŸ˜Š
sparkling_gems thumbnail

hey sparkling gem welcome to the forum can i get ur name ðŸ˜Š

heyy Poorva.. this is Sonu for you... 😊

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

heyy Poorva.. this is Sonu for you... 😊

hi u know i have a diff pov from u what aastha is doing ryt now is ethically very wrong, it is abt how her character is and even if she feels bad seeing rohan and alka together her planning to trap rohan is wrong and why should alhan take care of their actions, aastha was spying them na u know aastha's feelings can be justifies but not her behaviuor