Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: arch_angel

Well, its high time she did !!! Self respect naam ki koi cheez hoti hai na... She cares about everyones self respect, but not her own. If Yuvi wants her back, he better work really really hard to deserve her... Coz as of right now, he doesn't.

And , CVs... u gave us an amazing Suhani to begin with... and then ruined her. My sis actually asked me, why are u so impressed by Suhani... she seems like any other Jagatmata self sacrificing heroine from the Balaji stable...

So please redeem her CVs... make her the Suhani we all loved... jo sach mein thodi hatke thi...

she talks too much ab other ppls respect and doesn't care about her own. And true this new suhani she is as typical and regressive as they come there is no diff btw her and any other tv bahu. I dnt knw if this character can ever be redeemed bt just getting her away from him would help.
sandiab thumbnail
Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I do NOT know weather she will or she will NOT..!! I just Know... I want her to!!!

I have never seen a character that needs to leave her in laws as desperately as this 1.
sandiab thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyareddy123

she must go now

wat work she had now in bh after sowmya drama nothing n yuvraj z still standing mute so she must leave

she still has to teach muteRaj to speak. He always talks when he isn't supposed to and when he is supposed to he doesn't. Really there is a connection off in his brain she needs to get him treated
sandiab thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aarti_16

She might leave but as they showed, she is going to come back soon when dadi suffers a stroke or something.

So have no hopes really

oh god where u heard she is gona have a stroke? She got her nurse maid grandson there. I hope she doesn't get a stroke when she hears that's saxena ran of with her mom. Suhani would have to help them get the business back on track and her as well
shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i dn't think she will leave. bcoz i saw promo or article yuvraj stop her. i hope she will leave. i want she leaves bh.
sandiab thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreepatil.

i dn't think she will leave. bcoz i saw promo or article yuvraj stop her. i hope she will leave. i want she leaves bh.

oh god nooo where u saw it. This is awful news. Good she really is just gona make it to the door. Crap
shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandiab

oh god nooo where u saw it. This is awful news. Good she really is just gona make it to the door. Crap

yes dear saw that article . yuvi stop her and she ask to yuvi quetion. u love me. but he is stand dumb.
Kukkakaali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I said it before, Suhani should get an MRI to check for a tumor pressing her frontal lobe. She lost her personality completely and became one of those Birla zombies who lets Dadi walk all over them. Get out of there and leave that good for nothing husband of yours. Speaking of Suhani leaving, can you make a post with our wish-list for this show? Like having Snaky dragged through the mud, Suhani slapping Yuvraj for being a spineless creature, Pratima having a surgery to finally get a voice-box so that she can speak up etc? Edited by Kukkakaali - 8 years ago
dunceHat thumbnail
my choice sandia,
 is other

and I think she'll go to nark for all the cheap paps she's committing in the name mahanta.devi.sickness
sandiab thumbnail
Originally posted by: dunceHat

my choice sandia,

is other

[DIV]and I think she'll go to [STRONG]<font size="4">nark for all the cheap paps she's committing in the name mahanta.devi.sickness]

duncy I missed you. And if u say she is going them she is